What Happened to him?

What Happened to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_CW_affiliates_(table)
cbscorporation.com/2016/07/netflix-and-the-cw-network-announce-new-agreement/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Got hit by a car three days later.

is it because he's jewish

Luthor-lite, who gives a shit.

His actor apparently wasn't gonna go to Canada to film.

Based Peter Facinelli is above appearing on a third rate network airing shitty low budget teen soap operas for little girls and gay boys. Deal with it you pathetic CWfags.

I liked him, hope he comes back but I doubt it.
Something bothered me in the finale though: the Kryptonians were outside the city in the desert all along, so wouldn't his bomb plan (reasonable from what he knew at the time) have done nothing except kill a lot of humans? The kind of glossed over this imo.

They haven't even name-dropped him at all this season have they?

No. They have Luthors now so no need for Lord.

Also didn't Lord end up on good terms with Supergirl, if I remember correctly? So no real reason to keep him as an antagonist.

he die

the cgi looks better on CW plus the CW is a bigger channel than CBS covering just over 95% of american television en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_CW_affiliates_(table)

>CW is a bigger channel than CBS
Lol

CW is affiliated with CBS and CW is a bigger station than CBS having multiply channels and more affiliations it is affiliated with TNT CBS USA and some technical connections to FOX and time Warner and by extent warner bros

Please contain your autism.

i literally just posted two responses citing sources to prove one person wrong on the claim that CW is a third rate station and just cause you were wrong makes me autistic i didn't have this information beforehand i looked it up for this specific situation how is that autistic

Your first response was to a Wikipedia page that has nothing to do with your claim. Your second response was nonsense rambling. You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

my secod post was listing all the stations CW is affiliated witch were multiply bigger stations than CBS my first post was a list of all the CW stations available and affilates why dont you actually read whats their the link actually says The_CW_affiliates_(table) it right their fuck off buddy

Lmao. How does posting a list of CW affiliates prove your point? You don't think a network like CBS also has affiliates? Stop being retarded.

CW also undercut CBS in making a deal with Netflix for their shows. CBS was counting on those to shore up their Digital Distribution plans. Now all they've got is a Star Trek which CBS increasingly doesn't want to do due to casting difficulties (can't find a good female lead) and climbing budgets (3 million an episode last I heard)

CBS up a creek.

>You don't think a network like CBS also has affiliates
oh no trust me they do but they just dont have as many big names like TNT USA CBS time Warner and NETFLIX

>CW also undercut CBS in making a deal with Netflix for their shows
Except that CBS made the deal

cbscorporation.com/2016/07/netflix-and-the-cw-network-announce-new-agreement/

>oh no trust me they do but they just dont have as many big names like TNT USA CBS time Warner and NETFLIX
Thanks for confirming that you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

>cbscorporation.com/2016/07/netflix-and-the-cw-network-announce-new-agreement/
how do you not understand that the CW is Warner bros and CBS C for CBS and W for Warner bros you actually retard of course if CW makes a deal its going to be hand and hand with CBS and WARNER

>CW also undercut CBS
Of course not. Why would CBS undercut themselves on their own deal? You're a massive fucking retard.

i didnt say that there are two anons in this thread disputing you but you cant disagree with the fact that cw is cbs and time warner wich by default makes CW the better network

>cw is cbs and time warner wich by default makes CW the better network
That's not how it works you fucking moron