My mom

Said who

another god more powerful

Said God.

you just had your thread deleted why are you doing this

Can you send me his email? I wanna talk to him

CENSORSHIP

>implying God uses the Internet
Do you really think He would want the Jews, the Servants of Satan, spying on him?

Jews are the religion that birthed your shitty excuse of faith

Mew

Himself. He is eternal. Is the beginning and the end all at once.

Kek, in His infinite wisdoom shat g-dizzle into existence

But Judaism and Christianity are quite different. Christianity was spawned more from Roman paganism, particularly the cult of Sol Invictus.

>t. Stein

The word. How many times do you have to be told?

you won the זין , when would you like to get it ?

then why do jews hate christ

Arguably Judiasm in its current form is not the same Judiasm that existed in Christ's time. Many theologians speculate that a majority of Jews actually converted to Christianity and the remaining entered into what people cal Talmudism which is the modern iteration. As for the original question God could not be anything other than an uncreated being. If he was "born" then he wouldn't be God.

So it's OK to literally cuck a kike but it is not OK to use reliable means of communications?

how can it be the word when he spoke it

Because he is fake

The Canaanite god El Elyon

Considering Saint Augustine had to preach against the cult, no Christianity is not at all based on that.

The word was with God and the word was God, both were the same in the begining.

No, even if that was some Jews understanding of it. Revelation has made God more comparable to the Good of Greek Philosophy. Considering that El Elyon means Lord most high, the term is often used to reference Yahweh.

Kek

Even historians who have no reason to believe that Christ existed believe that a person named Jesus existed at around the time Scripture admits him too.

yo mama after i fucked her!

Consciousness did.

>who gave birth to someone who most likely doesn't exist

Are we as humans not suit to understand these kind of things?

Or is it just a excuse to make irrational claims?

My Lord i have found you

Beta males

>60 000 trillions

When big bang happened, Jewish god, Zeus and Thor all flew from cosmic dust and landed on planet earth, but had to take turns, wait for politicians and mommies to teach about them, then they stepped in and created everything.

>eternal
>beginning
>end

You and your God fella don't really get how eternity works, huh?

not that the stinking semitic peasants of the disgusting followers of Christ, Mohammed or the filthy lying Rabbis could possibly understand or care, but there are actual philosophies that deal with this very subject

I did.

how?

>peasants
Ahoy, some pagan (rural peasant) tried to act snobby.
>Christians don't care
What? Atheists are the only group that doesn't understand.

Meme magic was there before anything existed.

fuck off faggot
christians are the dumbest faggot kike-worshipping dickheads to ever exist
>b-but my faggot loverboy Jesus threw a merchant out of his Synagogue - that PROVES he's not a Jew!
>also my loverkike Jewboy Jesus called his racial brothers Synagogue of Satan - PROOF he's not a Jew!
faggot Christkikes have zero metaphysical understanding of God other than
>my loverboy Jesus is God in the flesh!
faggots