twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

need panty to hype me

Surely not I.

>bruce and jim portrayed as main characters
>season shifting from pengi and eddy as eddy is frozen

I only watch it for this little alien.

me

Pleb taste

How did you pretend to get past the first few episodes?
Lie to me about "it's actually good" and "muh child actors"

Why do they waste all Batman villains when Batman doesn't even exist yet?

Just started this on episode 3

Does little Bruce ever get better or just fuck off every scene with him is cringey bullshit

And does the show as a whole get better

The show as a whole gets so much better all the side stories link in to everything and the city feels like its a real interconnected thing. Villains are used tactfully and not just as a fanservice name-drop like Arrowverse shit.

Little bruce gets taller than the lead, Gordon and I think he'll get better with age

It really helped that i watched when it aired and i had no choice but to watch only one episode per week.
First season was kinda bad, like pre civil war AoS. But it gets a lot better. Season 2 and 3 are great. Second best comic based tv show right now, first is AoS.

Because its not a batman show its about Gotham and plays on the mythos to just create a fun comicky show not everything has to be Batman. For people who didnt know anything about the comics its a good general show its only canonfags that cant put up with it. Just think of it as an alternate dc earth/universe timeline

>like pre civil war AoS
Pre winter soldier.

no u

it's pretty much flawless

this

The first season iirc or the second season are the best ones just think of it as normal TV, it's just like a cop drama with a gang war and comic elements thrown in

It's possibly the best and truest adaption of Batman. The competing versions for the crown being the Burton movies and The Animated Series.

But they make everything about batman anyway

That's as stupid as being an adult who still keeps up to date with comics; if it's not canon to one of the storylines, it can go in any direction it chooses. That direction is always child pandering which will make anything shit
Fuck this guy for saying "flawless", he probably has no teeth and thinks his smile is perfect

No he exists now. In adolescent Gimp form.

>But they make everything about batman anyway
they are only making it about batman now because as the season goes on the audience goes down and they need to please the complainers from early seasons about there being no batman. Can't win with these batfags

Who the hell is the actress who plays Barbara fucking to still be on this show?

That's what happens when people moan for so long for fuck sake I wish they would've just kept away from batman as long possible you just know the show will go downhill after this season because they introduced a suit

Me

>he didn't witness the lesbian murder scene

Why would they stay on, just to complain the whole way it sucks? They fucked up by not making it about wankman from the start; Gotham is a super edgy fictional city for "gothic girls" and "emo boys". No one wants to watch it be about the side nobodies
Fuckin' "DC's Law and Order"

The buildup to nygma becoming the riddler was great
youtube.com/watch?v=xozHhgbhQdc

Are you stupid? "A suit" only counts when it's a hero? The show went straight down the "le kewl villanz" route and Jada Punket is one of the key reasons it will never recover
Fucking ribbitors

tell me more about your opinion on something you don't watch

>no two snowflakes are alike
But that's wrong, negro

Fish had less than like 30 minutes of actual on screen time this season and they killed her off they have the best villains out of all the comic book shows on air right now

Barbara is sexy and a good actress!

Is this supposed to be a comeback?
>Don't discuss programs on television unless you watch every episode
eat dicks
>This season
I'd like to know what qualifies for "best" in your opinion and if you're just picking out dry turds from the shitpile and saying "these don't stink anymore!"

It was a struggle, and Fish was easily the worst part. But I stuck with it and it really picked up in season 2. But I can totally understand why people dropped it in season 1.

>Is this supposed to be a comeback?

>he probably has no teeth and thinks his smile is perfect
>picking out dry turds from the shitpile and saying "these don't stink anymore!"

Oh i'm sorry, your arguments are so good.

Didn't expect to see her back on her feet so fast.

"Argument" implies you have anything to say

>"Argument" implies you have anything to say
Says the shitposter. You still haven't say what's so bad with this show, instead you prefer to insult people.

camren catwoman - gotham tv season 4 promo shoots !

gothamtvpodcast.com/gotham-season-4-promo-photos/

nice!

>No Bruce! You were supposed to be the chosen one!

I wanna fuck her so bad

wow... go on

Watch it!

season 1 is garbage
they realized how garbage it was and decided to go completely nuts with it which is when it became great
the quality jump between season 1 and 2 is unbelievable, they even bring vic mackey into the show and he starts the gotham police strike team

I loved season 1, it was just a weird gritty cop show with recognizable characters that fuck with your expectations every step of the way. Later seasons pander too hard to canon with them, even where they're still breaking it.

Also season 1 bullock is the best corrupt cop.

Oh man
She looks so hot with that hair

What? There wasn't such a big jump in quality, it just changed from procedural to character arcs. There was balloon man in one of the 1st episodes, Gotham was always nuts.

can´t find a high resolution from this poster...

I just caught up with this show which means it'll very likely be cancelled soon.

YOU AGAIN

Absolutely kino, literally the best capeshit show on TV right now.

Dark Band trailer:

youtube.com/watch?v=m1ubwTJJoZE

catwoman´s mask ?

Mmmmmm

Marina Benedict will have a fight club in Gotham !

CAPEKINOIR IS BACK!

Solomon Grundy !!!!!

what happened to the pic ?!

Is that just a reused Talon mask

It's pretty clever how they worked that in.

>Little bruce gets taller than the lead
Why do you keep posting this as a positive point of the show? It has literally no impact on it or his performance, he doesn't have the build for Batman and he's one of the worst actors in Gotham.

>Doesn't have the build for batman
Why are you bringing up an irrelevant point, Batman is not necessary for Gotham to be good.
David is a good Bruce Wayne desu

nice suit !

tvline.com/2017/08/18/gotham-season-4-marina-benedict-benjamin-stockham/

TVLine has learned exclusively that Benedict is set to recur as Cherry, the owner of a fight club in The Narrows aka Gotham’s most dangerous neighborhood. Described as edgy and tough, Cherry’s club represents the seat of power in an otherwise lawless part of the city. As Ed Nygma, Solomon Grundy (fka Butch) and other characters move through the fight club, Cherry will serve as an ally, sometimes a powerful adversary.
Stockham meanwhile will guest-star as Alex Winthrop, the bookish grandson of a museum curator whom Bruce comes in contact with when tracking a mysterious artifact. When dangerous forces target said object, the lads go on the run, ultimately forcing Bruce to make a choice no one should ever have to make.

Benedict’s previous TV credits also include Flesh and Bone and Torchwood, while Stockham has been on 1600 Penn and Sons of Tuscon.

Gotham returns for Season 4 on Sept. 21, now airing on a new night, Thursdays at 8/7c.

future Robin ?

Crystal Reed as Sofia Falcone

Robin wasn't even born at least before season 2.

>Promise me you'll bring in Falcone alive, Jim
>*affirmative grunt*
>*shoots Falcone in the face*

the Riddler, yeah

hot Jessica Lucas, the tigress

people actually like this shit? Just post cunny cat woman and stop pretending the show is any good

Ra´s Al Ghul !

gorgeous Morena Baccarin !

the Pengun !

what another falcone? and she's hot

in Gotham

well im defintely watching now

Gotham wallpaper season 4

Maybe when they kill off the Barbara character this might be worth watching.

>not liking Barbara

ScareCrow soon !

Barb is/was great for being completely fuck-canon, right off the bat (no pun intended) you have to accept that Gotham is alternate universe shit. This works in their favor.

Has anyone actually stayed dead in this show?

Galavan

Oh Jesus I was just joking today about how they would do some stupid smallville blur shit with him

Fuck

Please tell me that's sarcasm

It wasn't awful, they have fun with it. Riddler as a character has been really great, same as Penguin. Completely ridiculous at times too but thats like a more grounded batman generally.
>people go to arkham because they're actually insane
>this is a first in universe

no

youtube.com/watch?v=0ELt46Ri_Rg

Gonzo Noir.

>welcome to Gotham

that is the best possible genre description, i love it.

I know, right? I wish I came up with it!

Sin City hits a few of the same beats, I can't immediately think of anything else.

What a kino scene. Despite all the campy silly shit this scene genuinely had me on the edge of my seat. Excellent lighting and music. I was genuinely shocked when Nygma flat out exposed himself. I was expecting them to drag this story for another ten episodes or so, expected Nygma to trick Jim into thinking he was innocent.

That's because I'm used to the shittiness of Arrow and The Flash where they drag out boring uneventful stories for whole seasons.

>That's because I'm used to the shittiness of Arrow and The Flash where they drag out boring uneventful stories for whole seasons.
Savitar and Alchemy in the flash was handled so poorly literally just one villain story dragged out for ages with no interesting side plot. Gotham on the other hand introduced and concentrated on Mad Hatter very smoothly and moved on from him yet still had some throwbacks with the virus and little visits to arkham but you still had interesting side plots with Bruce and the Owls which intertwined with Gordon infiltrating them all while the Alice tetch virus was spreading.

That's not even mentioning the riddler, penguin, ivy, firefly, freeze, barbara etc storylines that weren't just throwaways like the Jesse quick storyline in Flash

Selina Kyle, future catwoman

Fucking newfag

new poster !

i got bored watching the season finale. should i bother watching this