RWBY/RT General #993: Lucky you Edition

Previous thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-4-0-f788s

.m3u8 Link: wpc.1765a.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/c9477abc-8e2c-4291-a2aa-f660ae99dccd/index.m3u8

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-251

Other urls found in this thread:

wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/cc8c37c6-3164-445e-8537-ea1b2cf20aac/index.m3u8
wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/41019da3-5b20-4e57-bdfe-19b64529eb86/index.m3u8
rwbyg.club/waifus/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QejBwptSQZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pinee

New WoR:

wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/cc8c37c6-3164-445e-8537-ea1b2cf20aac/index.m3u8

Remember; a good Faunus is a dead Faunus

>Second background waifu thread in 2 days
She made too good an impression
Even Virgil is checking her out

So did Qrow tap that before he left

she was just trying to get a tip

*the tip
ftfy

That's what the user is asking, did Qrow slip her the tip or not?

He did, with that whiskey dick

Best.

Best indeed

Qrow tapped the entire show we've been over this.
>Barmaid
>Waitress
>Winter
>Summer
>Raven
>Yang
>Ruby
>Winter again

And Taiyang tapped Qrow.

basically

WoR, one episode, then another WoR

Kill me

Is Poppadonna a human?

Its almost like its the holidays or something, and people are off
I agree its bullshit though, I get that weekly content is what made Rooster Teeth successful, but its not a model that works for RWBY.

Am I the only one not P.O'ed that there was a WoR this weekend

>Dec 3 is a Blake episode again
>Dec 10 maybe go back to RNJR
>Dec 17 should go back to Weissbut will be another WoR instead, just watch
>then no new episode til the new year, if we are lucky
Will Weiss ever stop getting shafted for more dirty Faunus screentime.

Nah, he's some big cat faunus with claws, like Tukson was

You get used to RT being shitters. Japan got slammed by nature AGAIN and still put shit out on time

I think that Weiss would be really pretty if she cried.

I'd pet that pussy.

No.

But next week being another Blake episode really bugs me

>Dec 17 should go back to Weiss but will be another WoR instead, just watch

B-but they gotta prep for Christmas user!

>Fanserivce with Shannon talking about Avatar and Thunderbolt Fantasy

at least I have this to watch today

Why is Penny wearing a straitjacket?

That's not the problem.

The problem is that it's a WoR, a shitty kitty episode, and judging by how the rest of the volume has been going so far, ANOTHER WoR.

I'm not annoyed, but then I legitimately enjoy reading lore so having it red to me by an increasingly drunk Qrow is fun. Plus I like that they're at least using them to brief/remind people of details that will be important in the next episode, its a nice touch

Will Blake ever actually face any fucking retribution by any of her friends? Yang's too nice (probably) to fuck with her, but for fucks sake someone has to set the kitty straight.

BEST GIRL

Look at this ship, look at how best it is!

Yang's gonna fuck with her alright. Gonna trib that kitty until her clit is sore and swollen.

Japan has its shit together ahead of time. I just wish RT would move to a more conventional production for a show like RWBY. If they had more time to tweak stuff and see what works, you'd end up with a better show

They're not even her friends. She's spent more time away from them then with them.

aaannd removed

Yeah but it's not like it's a normal Blake episode, I mean we will get to learn about her family and her past

>We finally get a Weiss episode
>World of Remnant: Weiss

maybe her parents are gonna give her a talking down and scold her for running away from her friends.

aww ye

It's a really poor way of worldbuilding though. Your audience shouldn't have to look up supplementary materials constantly to keep up with how your universe works. If you want to present how something is, say culture in Menagerie, show it in the work itself. The challenge, though, is being able to do that without relying on "as you know" all the time.

I want to count her breaths when she sleeps

Nah, for reals though. Blake has:
>Left her friends for no fucking reason
>Left her family for no fucking reason
>Apologized to nobody
>Moans and groans about faunus pride or some shit, pretends she isn't a faunus and doesn't give a shit about Velvet
>Gets her friends involved with her bullshit but god forgive she tries to help them get over it in the aftermath.

Monty talked in the commentary about how he wanted the Yang/Blake shoving scene from volume 2 to be revisited but on a bigger scale, I think she's gonna beat the shit out of that kitty

>it's five minutes of talking about stuff we already know about Weiss
>narrated by a drunk Qrow voiced by an actually three-sheets-to-the-wind Vic

things like world building are more suited for shows with longer episodes and consistent release schedules

Fund it

New Fan Service link

wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/41019da3-5b20-4e57-bdfe-19b64529eb86/index.m3u8

>"Look at this girl, flat as a board front and back! Now lemme tell you a bit about her sister..."

>It's just a drunk Qrow talking shit on the Schnee's

Anyone writing that story where Qrow owns a beowolf as a drinking partner?

>being able to do that without relying on "as you know" all the time

But RWBY does that anyway and relied on Jaune as an audience surrogate in Volume 1 to explain concepts everyone in Remnant would reasonably know about (aura, semblances, etc.)

M&K are just shit writers.

If the reunion between Yang and Blake doesn't result in the bloodiest, most violent fight in the entire series I will drop this show and never look back.

This is Sup Forums, sweetie. You don't have to censor yourself.

>"Now he sister, Hot Damn, I would destroy that I mean who wouldn't just look at her"

>I fucked Seto Kaiba over there, Ironwood's little bitch. She moaned and whined but that's just because of my huge dick. Probably. I was the one intoxicated though, so she raped me. That's how that works, right?
>Qrow here. Little fucking Mokuba is best friends with my nieces but who knows the fuck why. She's way better than the little shitty kitty though. At least she has... uh... something.
>*hic* So, one time, me and Raven, we snuck in a Schnee concert and spiked the punch. Sounds pretty great, but turns out they're even more boring drunk than not. I don't even think anyone fugged. Lame.

>>Left her friends for no fucking reason
>no fucking reason

Nice meme.

I would pay good money for a Yang vs. Blake fight.

>M&K are just shit writers

nice meme yo

I've always found that peacoats tend to slightly enhance a woman's bust for some reason. It's pretty funny she's complaining about that while wearing one.

>"Now as for their mother, great drinking partner. And a great partner for a couple of other acti-"
>BZZT
>"This video has been taken down by the request of the Schnee Dust Corperation."

nice b8 m8

I see your point, but two things. One, we're going to see the culture in Menagerie in the very next episode, this is just explaining the history of how it was founded
Two, these videos aren't squirreled away or anything, if you're watching on youtube or RT they're part of the playlist. If you skip episodes, its your own fault that you missed stuff
I'm not saying the WOR are the best solution, but they have their place
Yeah, I'm with you on that. Yang in particular needs to get a lot of shit out of her system about how people have treated her

There's a lot of unreasonable and pointless hatred here towards the show, but the Aura introduction scene in V1 was, objectively, fucking terrible.
There is no defending it. It was nothing more than a godawful, hamfisted exposition dump where Pyrrha randomly vomited seemingly contradictory truisms at Jaune for the sole purpose of explaining Aura to the audience as if they were seven-year-olds with an attention span of a caffeinated hummingbird.

How strong do you think Mr. and Mrs. Schnee marriage is?

So that's why it's called snowPEA.

It's loveless and more like a business partnership than a marriage. I wouldn't be surprised if they slept in different rooms and only interacted with each other when they had to.

But they don't divorce or anything because it would bring shame and dishonor on both their families.

Poor. Like there might have been something resembling a spark at some point, but the years have made them sick and tired of each other. There's probably an unspoken agreement between them that they can screw whoever they want on the side so long as they keep it behind closed doors.

Episode up on rwbyg.club/waifus/ For those who can't be bothered to use an m3u8

she's a trophy wife.
Unless she's the actual Schnee based on how she has the same look as the kids, and Jacques married into the family. She expected him to be some trophy husband, and instead he took over the company.

Pretty much a business arrangement like suggests
Speaking of the Schnee marriage though, I'm wondering if Jacques is actually Weiss real father. Snow White's story kind of hinges on a stepmother after all, and it would be a very M&K tweest to have Jacques be the evil step father

>Wolf and Bull Faunus can have a snake faunus
That's some wacky genetics right there.

>It's loveless and more like a business partnership than a marriage.
>Willow is in a happy relationship with a younger man.
>Jacques can't say shit because he has a mistress.
>Said younger man lives in a house deep on the Schnee estate where paparazzi types can't go snooping

Oh for fucks sake, it's another shitty world of remnant episode?

Nothing about the faunus makes any biological sense. They reasonably shouldn't even be able to breed with humans or other varieties of faunus.

But that's not how genetics work
That's not how genetics work at all

They're all filthy either way

Wouldn't be surprised if Mrs. Schnee flirts with Ironwood if they have a scene together

She had an affair with Klein. Had a kid too. A daughter

His iron cock can only take so much temptation

LAnon and his rwby club are back?
Nice to see he didnt die/get caught

That's so stupid. How can anyone possibly defend the writing of this show?

This hurts me more then you'll ever know...

We don't.

I want Yang to beat up Blake when they meet up again but seeing how Yang shrugged off that joke Tai said to her she'll probably accept Blake with open arms

>Winter and Weiss look uncomfortable
>Willow looks like shes already smashed drunk
>Jacques is struggling to not get angry at his wife and daughters ruining their family portrait
>Whitley is the only one smiling because he's too young to realize what a fucked up home he is in
the Schnees family life is like something from network television.

no one does

maybe the faunus where created by genetic experiments in humanitys long lost past, Before the grimm destroyed the ancient civilization

We've already been over this, next week and the week after will be episodes, then RT will take their 2-3 week break for the holidays, and production will resume in January

Wait wait wait.
If Human and Faunus offspring always come out as Faunus, how can humans ever outnumber Faunus? Any population that breeds with faunus would eventually become just another faunus settlement in a couple generations. And going by what we know about humans in our world, it's bound to have happened a few times.

>They reasonably shouldn't even be able to breed with humans or other varieties of faunus.
Unless Faunus are more like a diseased human, and not some new species. A few protein mutations could affect a human's phenotype enough to look nonhuman, but still be completely compatible, biologically. Like how dogs could be bred to "look" like foxes or little cubs, but still be dogs.

Man, we're only here for the waifus and the suffering.

Cue the theme music
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QejBwptSQZc

Honestly I hope Raven's point in the show is to show Yang that she can't be walked all over like this. If Yang literally just says "I love you Blake" I'll drop this show and I won't be coming back again. No one shits on best girl. No one.

In a previous twitter post when asked, they said the kid from a Faunus/human coupling could turn out either way, but don't know if that's still the case.

I'm going to force Ruby to eat Zwei.