Have we doxxed her yet?

have we doxxed her yet?

bump

is she the real shooter?

It explains why she's at every crime scene!

Which one exactly? There is more than one person on that pic.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, BUT... those women really look very similar. An interesting coincidence.

it's trying to imply it's the same person, because an average looking girl with long brown hair is so uncommon

whitey all looks the same LMAO

The girl with the Sandy Hook tag is Carlee Soto sister of the Soto girl killed at Sandy Hook. There are 4 different girls in the pic. Low quality bait.

Wow a crying white woman appears at multiple scenes. This totally convinces me she's the same person and not just cherry picked photos of average looking women with the same general features

It's so weird that her hairline keeps changing and that she apparently had extensive eyebrow reshaping done between sandy hook and aurora

They must not have wanted us to catch on and threw that in to fool us

But they all have the same nose, jaw, eyebrows, cheekbones. It's uncanny.

Tinfoils will never ceassse to amaze me.

Implying all white people don't look alike. Srsly.

This kek

The eyebrows are the same. It's part of her facial expression.

Angel of death confirmed.

Basic bitch white girls look the same. News at 11.

check your autism faggot

Must be terrible, to lose a friend or family member at every big terrorist attack or mass shooting.

Samantha Hyde

It's not the same person.

The absolute madwoman. How does she keep getting away with it?

(Obligatory)

>implying they're all the same person

Fucking idiot. Look at the eyebrows, jawlines, and noses. Hairlines are also not remotely close.

>hurr blurry pictures of brunettes=they're all the same person

I want conspiracy theorist retards to die.

No they don't. Now stop sliding

She has Jew features and looks like a Jewish girl I went to high school with.

Make of that what you will.

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS CAPABLE OF PULLING OFF MASSIVE COVER-UPS, FAKING DOZENS OR HUNDREDS OF DEATHS AT A TIME!!!

TOO BAD THEY HIRED THE SAME ACTRESS FOR EVERY GIG, THEIR FOLLY HAS ALLOWED ME TO SEE THROUGH THEIR RUSE!!!

THE MILLIONS SPENT ON THESE COVERUPS ARE NOW WASTED, YEARS OF WORK UNDONE!!! THEY WILL NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS MISTAKE, I HAVE THEM NOW!!!!!!

If they wanted to fake a disaster why use the same actors?

holy shit lol

>The eyebrows are the same.

No, they aren't. In parts they're longer, and thicker, in parts they're lower on her face, in one they're bushy towards her eyes but thinner on the end and in another one they're more consistently thick(though the hair strand might have thrown you off).

They are all different people. Hell, the girl in the top right is very clearly much heavier than the other girls. Her arm thickness is much greater.

Only a conspiracy theorist retard would have looked at this and thought it was legit because it's all brown haired women making similarly pained faces.