White America is dying. But that's not news

White America is dying. But that's not news.

I am from eastern Europe and in school, I learned about the USSR, way more than about USA. I only learned about USA from TV and movies and the internet.

In school, they told us that Stalin had a plan. You see, the USSR was made of soviets, which were kind of like countries. These soviets had a problem, though. The union between them was forced upon them. The people in them were communists, more or less, but surely they didn't want to be part of the great Union, primarily because the Russian Soviet was the biggest player in the Union.

Anyways, what matters is that the soviets had each distinct national identity. So, Stalin's plan was to destroy those national identities by moving peoples around from one soviet to the other, poisoning each soviet with people from other soviets. He took some Ukrainians and moved them to Siberia, he took some Chechens and moved them to Russia, and he took some Russians and moved them to Ukraine, and this is why we had right now the war in Donbass.

Stalin understood that if you want the government to control the people, you need to control their identity. And one way to do that is to confuse them and destroy their identity by bringing in people who have other identities.

This is what the American Democrats are doing right now. They don't take the beaners just because of votes. They have greater plans.

Once whites will become a minority, it's not like there will be a genocide happening. Whites will still be superior and have better lives, they will still be significantly wealthier than the average population, and there will be enough whites to keep themselves from being destroyed. However, whites will not enjoy the status of superiority anymore, and nobody will give a crap about your opinion on life, law, religion, or science. For what it means, the country will not belong to you anymore.

>ukrainians
>ukraine

We are aware.

Well no shit, that former commie jew marxists that are poisoning USA academia and politics are doing the same shit they've done in USSR.

OK, mister American, sorry to spam your website with my inferior gypsy intellect. I should have known that you are very aware. Here I am, thinking that the Democratic party is more popular than the Republican party because you have a lot of fat stupid fucks in your country, but alas, I might be wrong. I'm sorry again, master, I'm so very sorry. I will buy a plane ticket and come to your country so you can whoop my ass about how stupid I am.

Pretty much. The biggest problem is that every ethnic group except whites vote as an ethnic block.

I worry that by the time whites start voting as an ethnic block, it will be too late.

>gypsy poster finally turns on his opressors

First time I ever saw Roma bantz. Nice.

Well, yeah.

A lot of you aren't though. What the gyppo said is not common knowledge in the West. In fact, if you were to make this comparison, you would be called a racist and probably locked up.

Countries are artificial constructs.

What? What the fuck are you on about?

That was exactly my point. Thank you!

White flight on a national stage will happen do those fuckers not learn? Trump is the olive branch.

This really fired my synapses

Alexander the Hectic is rolling in his grave.

They're right though. Countries are naturally artificial constructs imposed by people's culture.

But sadly I wouldn't expect an australian to understand this.

Look guise I find funny pic lol I am gypsy how do I upvote on this website

I could not agree with you more!! We did the same to the Indians; they are now in camps and their culture severely damaged. We are next by our own Elites hand; For the sake of Globalism and Peace and most of all Capitalism for the Elites; Bringing the regular American life style down so that the Global Lifestyle can rise. American's Last. No More!!! VOTE TRUMP!!! SAVE AMERICA!! If we can? We fought our own for what we have today thru our own revolutions and struggles. The Elites are taking it away from our future generations by giving it away to non-Americans who never plan on becoming Americans.

Spot on, op.

I never once learned about Romania in school either. Neat!

Please come to America with your white families

While I am sad I haven't learned about USA, you shouldn't be too sad about not learning about Romania. History of Romanians spans over 2,500 years, but it's fucking boring.

I am not trying to be rude. But what the fuck have you guys done that is important?
>American education

still 2,500 years of /something/, America has only been around for a few hundred and all we do is brag about how great we were. My primary school teachers have literally ranted about how revolutionary the war tactics in the American Revolutionary War because we didn't stand in a field and shoot the other side until one fell down.

We're not a great country. Not at all.

I don't consider Eastern Europeans white.
If there was one group of people I have always disliked, it's these people.
Stay out of America please.

We invented insulin in 1919, and the Nobel prize should have gone to a Romanian, (his name was Paulescu), but he was an anti-semite, so the prize went to two Canadians in 1923 instead.

We also invented the jet plane (the jet part).

We also patented the concept of a self-driving car, based on the engine being connected to processors which in turn are connected to sensors.

Back in the middle ages, we were the first people to use cannons, all the other Europeans only used antique weapons like swords and shields and bows and arrows. We bought 6 cannons in 1474 and defended a castle, from the Russians, and the Russians had the cannons from the Chinese.

We didn't actually do that much.

Now there are quite a lot of Romanians working for Microsoft. So many, that Microsoft is 30% Romanian and it's the second spoken language there. I'm not one of them.

We are rather smart, but we don't have money. If we ever get money, we will do more.

Not bad. Cannon thing is pretty cool

Sorry to disturb you again. Yes, we don't have many accomplishments. We were always poor and because they always attacked us. The Ottoman Empire always attacked us. Our biggest accomplishment is fighting the Turks for like 700 years, from the fist Danube battle in 1210, to the first world war in 1914.

We fought the Turks and protected Europe from Islam.

Now the Ottomans are not such a big threat anymore, we can focus on good stuff. But it will probably take another 200 years to get in line with humanity. We started well for now.

There is still hope for us, fellow cygan

This thread has officially changed my opinion on Romania. Thank you friendo

>We're not a great country. Not at all.
Meh, only your laws are fucked up.

Your constitution is genius, but your laws are shitty as fuck, all of them. The civil rights act of 1871 is a joke, the civil rights act of 1964 is a joke, the constitutional amendments about prohibition are bot a joke, the constitutional amendments that allow direct taxes on income is a fucking piece of shit. And the rest of the laws look like shit too.

You constitution is supposed to be libertarian and white supremacist. You need to revert there, and you'll be fine.

>Inferiority complex

Not locked up, but being called racist is likely and pretty damning. You can lose your job.

You're not wrong Mr. Gyppo man.

Fuck off traitor. You can suck ten dicks then the barrel of my rifle.

You should first shut the fuck up and then start voting for Trump or Johnson. Then, after you've made America great again, we will talk. Get busy!

We used to be great. Now here we are, with the world's best military and cultural Marxists at our throat. Still great, about to shake the monkey off our back and be greater.

Tell Helga and Ester I say "Hi."

It's amazing how in the span of two decades the American citizens have gone from "I'm am the greatest" to "we are not great, I'm ashamed of my past"

Literally the fastest decline ever.

How ... Just how?

I doubt you have learned there anything

>less than 60% white
>"you need to revert back to white supremacism"

How on earth are they supposed to do that? "Voting for Trump" is not a legitimate answer btw

America will never be "white" again and if that's the kind of thing you care about then it's better if you advise them to hole up in the pacific northwest somewhere and keep outsiders at bay by forging a very tight knit and unwelcoming culture.

>"Voting for Trump" is not a legitimate answer btw
It kind of is. Trump, as a president, will not do much, he will come and go. But if you get the chance to nominate some supreme justices, they can destroy a lot of your unconstitutional laws.

Then, you also have a lot of guns. You should use them in revolts and whatnot. This is how we got uncucked by communists. We fought them in 1989 and more than 1,000 revolutionary Romanians died. Then, a long process of dismantling the communist regime began, by destroying commie laws.

Then, socially, you need to empower yourselves and your kids. You need to empower yourselves, by opening small businesses or getting educated in smart fields and working for meaningful corporations.

The golden rule here is to do business with independent people. Whether you own a small or a big business, or you work for a small or big business, make sure that business is not connected to the government.

Your kids need to be independent. Send them to private school if you can afford it, for the duration that you can afford. If your public school is absolute shit, homeschool them to some extent.

You need to give your kids more money and less asskissing. Don't drag them to church if you want them to be religious. Just give them the bible and they will read it, then ask them questions about what they read.

Tell them to be competitive, let them mind their own business, and be a role model of success and intelligence.

>Whether you own a small or a big business, or you work for a small or big business, make sure that business is not connected to the government.

That means no more Facebook, no more Apple, no more bullshit. Choose stuff like Microsoft and Sup Forums.

If you were the first people to use cannons, who did you buy those six cannons from?

I meant we were the first people in Europe to use cannons. We used them against the Turks. Fuck know what the rest of Europeans were actually doing, but Europe was mostly fighting Turks and they weren't using cannons.

yeah but where did you get them from, the Chinese?

We got them from the Russians, and yeah, the Russians had them from the Chinese.

the communists were getting entrenched in American institutions early in the 20th century. When the G.I.'s came home from WWII, they gave birth to the Baby Boomers, who grew up hating all their parents had accomplished. They went to college and were educated by the entrenched ((communists)) and then grew up with this evolving self-hatred of America and Western Civilization in general. Now they're the college professors and administrators who preach self-hatred and apologies to all minorities from their bully pulpits.