OBAMA REVEALS WHAT HIS TRUE NATION IS __ TL:DR; IT IS AFRICAN TRIBALISM

Every day, in every way, Obama reveals what his real nation is.

Obama has seen blacks as his only true nation and has been using white tax money to support his real people, Africans.

Likewise, Africans are Kaepernick's true tribe and nation.

If a white man didn't stand for the national anthem because the blacks are in a secret war with whites, the NFL would boot his white ass out.

But Blacks are a "special class" in modern America. And whites are second class citizens these days. It will only get worse, and whites are supporting the people who crave the opportunity to do us harm.

We are not one people.

RAMZPAUL on why it is ok for Blacks to sit down during the national anthem for a nation created by people not of the African tribe:

youtube.com/watch?v=liVt3rBxVIg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fLOEmHmEIwA
youtube.com/watch?v=_tfDcyODfUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pic related

Also, I'm pretty sure slaves didn't actually build the White House.

Niggers didn't build the whitehouse.

Niggers picked cotton. That's all niggers are good for. Look at the shit houses niggers build. If niggers built the white house it would be a pile of elephant shit with a hole in it.

Pretty sure you are correct.

History doesn't matter to blacks.

Especially blacks speaking to other blacks.

I think we would be amazed at the number of blacks who believe (seriously) that whites were invented by blacks in a laboratory a long time ago.

By their logic all beasts of burden are really highly skilled craftsmen.

A pack of mules built the white house, too, I bet.

Yep - pic related is what the white house would look like, alongside the executive office building, if blacks built the white house.

>Also, it would be called the shit brown house

This is a good point.

Slaves, like other farm equipment, were just a tool to be used by the white thinkers, one way or the other.

Let's ask Elizabeth Warren.

>you didn't build that
Welp.

>his real nation is blacks

lel, Obama was left by his African nigger father in Hawaii, he then lived in Indonesia for several years surrounded by RiceMuslims. Around 10 years old he moved back to Hawaii where his mother left him with his white grand parents until he graduated HS and moved to the mainland.

He has never experienced anything remotely like the stereotypical American black experience, he's a fucking poser

He is a poser; your trips speak truth.

But all blacks are posers in America.

They have it made. But they are lazy. And congenitally constructed to complain.

Slavery was a horrible institution. Because it left blacks on our shores.

This is nothing new to me by several decades.

>Pic related, taken over fifty years ago.

>They tried to warn us! We were stupid, we didn't listen!

I wish I had free speech

>but all blacks are posers
>They have it made. But they are lazy. And congenitally constructed to complain.

incorrect, those are predominantly nigger culture traits that Obama has been promoting. There are several who fit into American WASP culture, who value the same things I do.

Pic related is my favorite Uncle Tom.

I think of all of those teachers telling us that our white ancestors were evil for speaking against black integration.

Integration was bad.

And that is our fault also. Somehow.

As I said, 1 in 1000.

As the bell curve shows.

Must suck to be Canadian.

Also Lena Dunham.

Let's make a clear distinction: there are black people and there are NIGGERS.

Niggers always blame white for keeping them down.

Yet, whenever a black person works and tries to better themselves it's the NIGGERS who're first to jump on them, attack them, insult them, call them uncle tom and shit like that.

Here's an example:

youtube.com/watch?v=fLOEmHmEIwA

>The black community needs to deal with its own niggers. Only then will black people be free to progress and become successful.

Let us face it, though.

Almost are blacks are niggers. Almost all.

Maybe a tenth of a single percent of all blacks AREN'T niggers.

We have all known some.

But the overwhelming number of niggers ruin it for that very small minority.

Doesn't mean he's not a tribalistic nigger loving white hating faggot cocksucker.

Look at the nigger lover

Can someone Photoshop me an Obama Happy merchant? On my phone atm

I don't know who that is and it's fine, we at least have a monarchy and not some shit tier Mexican Republic

and yet he just tried to impose a mudslime supreme court judgefag

First, I never thought integration was a bad idea. However, I do fully believe that it was done at the wrong time and for the wrong reasons.

Let's look at the Three Big Mistakes the US made throughout it's history, shall we?

First, the US should NEVER have gotten into slavery. That was the first mistake.

The second mistake was made between 1877 and 1910 when all of the Jim Crow laws were enacted and put in place. That never should have happened.

The third mistake the US made historically was to continue to enforce those laws and segregation for a hundred years more, thus bringing our nation to a point of confrontation in the 1960s.

Okay, so, yeah. We had slavery but, if the Jim Crow laws hadn't been enacted, if black people hadn't been oppressed by those laws, they would, like all other segments of our society (Irish, Italian, what have you) integrated into our society and culture and would have become active, contributing, successful participants in our nation.

One more thing I should mention which is not irrelevant by a long shot: the social services programs that were enacted during the 1960s.

These have led to the New Slavery, the imprisonment of black people into lives of dire poverty and abject dependence on the state for their very existence.

So, who enacted all of this legislation? (Jim Crow, Welfare.)

>The Democrats!

Yes, it's true! Back in the period between 1877 and 1910 it was DEMOCRATS who came up with, introduced and got passed all of the Jim Crow laws that plagued and burdened America for almost a hundred years more!

Being an avid historian this has become abundantly clear to me beyond any doubt.

>If you want to blame any political group for all the shit we're facing now put that blame squarely on the shoulders of the DEMOCRATS!

>> Abandoned by anigger
>> Raised in ivey league schools by white people
>> Clings to niggerdom

Good point.

Lena Dunham is a fat pig feminist who thinks a lot of herself. When Trump is elected she is going to deny the rest of America her presence by moving to Canada if you will have her.

>praying for a Trump victory

I have to agree with you and say that's true up to a point.

Again, see my post about how the black community (niggers) oppresses itself while blaming everyone else (whites) for their oppression.

I live in a very mixed neighborhood and, at this point, out of all the black families that live here, there's only one nigger family.

>EVERYONE HATES THAT FAMILY AND WISHES THEY WOULD MOVE!

Nobody likes them because they're always causing problems. One of their kids is doing time for breaking into a house around here.

One of the black guys that lives around here caught another one of the nigger kids trying to steal something out of his yard and beat the shit out of him!

>If I have to choose between black people and niggers you know I'm going to choose the first one every single time!

FUCK OFF CUNT I DONT WANT ANY AMERICANS HERE I SAW A MOVING TRUCK FROM ARIZONA!!!! YOU GUYS NEED TO STAY AWAY I MET A BERNIE SUPPORTER WHO SAID HE CAME TO CANADA BECAUSE AMERICA IS FUCKED IM FUCKING TIRED OF THIS SHIT FUCK YOU

You're making claims for which you have no proof.

Who's to say blacks would have integrated like the other European immigrants had Jim Crowe laws never been enacted. Furthermore, have you ever considered there might have been logical reasoning for these so-called terrible laws. Judging by the behavior of your average America black, I'd say there was.

Do you really have to inject femiNUTzi bullshit into this discussion?

You should talk to one of the TWA people. You know what they'd tell you?

>That you're a fucking NUT and that you should GTFO!

>And whites are second class citizens these days.
How white people feel like when they're not treated as special anymore and placed on the same level as blacks.

There used to be signs on shops saying "no dogs no Catholics" and "we hire Protestants only" yet the Catholics assimilated just fine.

As an avid historian, you realize that the US didn't get into slavery.

The Dutch and British colonies in America were enriched with slaves by Jewish ship-owners who saw a way to make big profits by purchasing slaves from African tribal leaders.

Blacks are not intelligent enough to assimilate into white society. They just aren't. Look at Rushton; look at the Bell Curve; look at your own experience with blacks.

Blacks drag down any society they infest.

Look to the Asians.

A people who came from war-torn Vietnam in the late 70s and 80s - not able to speak English; riddled with PTSD - went from poverty to wealth in a single generation.

While Blacks complain that their welfare check doesn't buy as much as it used to.

If you educated yourself and took the time to study history as I have you'd see the proof for yourself and have no doubts.

Sadly, it's obvious you haven't done this.

>My suggestion: do like I did and go study American history with an open mind for forty years.

After you do that then we can sit down and have a reasonable discussion on the matter.

Bullshit. Blacks get so many special privileges that whites don't. Our government actively discriminates against whites. Have you gone to a post office lately? Those are easy, well-paying jobs with great benefits. How many white men did you see working there?

>Advanced knowledge of metallurgy and medicine
>No knowledge of pottery, which includes bricks.

Yea, my ass.

Obama doesn't give a fuck about blacks.

He just pays lip service to tumblr issues to rally up the most retarded portion of his base.

Like Bush with Christianity.

Fuck off with your appeal to authority fallacy you nigger loving faggot.

You are making claims based on pure conjecture and speaking them as if they are solid, empirical facts. Fuck yourself.

Apex kek

OK, it is clear that you are black and have a chip on your shoulder.

As my mother used to say:

>If you split too many hairs you'll get mental frizzies!

Yes, granted, I agree that the Dutch in what was then New Amsterdam (modern New York) instituted slavery and it was continued after the British took that colony away from the Dutch and renamed it New York.

Still, the British had a choice: they could have ended slavery after taking New Amsterdam, ended it right then and there.

>The point is that they did not!

And, so, we have history as it unfolded up to our present day.

>I SAW A MOVING TRUCK FROM ARIZONA!!!!

Nigga all of the u-haul trucks are platted in Arizona. Even the ones that have never left your province. Cool your jets.

Also I'd much rather have a thousand (actual) American immigrants than a single North African.

Oh good, I was scared some Mexicans were in my neighbourhood I never saw one and I never want to see one.

>and I never want to see one.

Don't go to any town close to farmland then, because at this time of the year, all farmers import a ton of mexicans and central americans to work the fields.

>look at your own experience with blacks.

For the most part, my experiences with black people has been very good.

(You might find good experiences, too, if you tried it.)

Yes, the Hmong and Vietnamese Immigration to California instituted by then Governor Jerry Brown beginning in 1977.

I remember that very clearly. It generated an enormous shit-storm level political debate throughout the state.

But, as you said, the Hmong and Vietnamese have, for the most part, integrated into US society and culture and now, almost 40 years later, are doing quite well becoming successful business people, lawyers, doctors, what have you.

My dentist's name is Tran. Wonderful guy! He does the best dentistry I've ever seen!

If anything we should be helping the black community in general to free itself from the plague called niggers, help them to become successful too, instead of shouting Nigger Nigger at every opportunity and prolonging the problems we all face because of this.

>We're at a pivotal point in US history. Instead of being constantly divisive we should all be uniting and joining together to defeat our real enemy: those who wish to subjugate and enslave us all!

Thank you for showing us all in a blindingly clear manner that you are part of the problem.

>You are NOT part of the solution!

In fact, it's drama loving idiots like you who keep our entire country in the state its in and, in fact, help abundantly to making it even worse!

I thought I was avoiding spic germs by buying Canadian

>I MET A BERNIE SUPPORTER WHO SAID HE CAME TO CANADA BECAUSE AMERICA IS FUCKED
the Bern victim exodus has already begun?

You can't believe how hard I'm laughing right now.

>I'm white of GERMAN ancestry!

>Thanks for your contribution of ignorance and stupidity. It shall be noted and logged into the appropriate place.

>"Hmm... Where'd I put the trash can? Oh! There it is!"

They need to fuck off I'm slav so I can say racist things and I hope it scares them away

So, you're telling us the poor bastard got...

>BERN'D

>TOPKEK!

Suck a dick, he's not a tribalistic nigger, he's a Cracker with white guilt. The fucker golfs more than me, by that metric he's a honkey tonk, Cracker.

White guilt

Why don't you suck some nigger dicks and prep that bull for your wife, you cuckold redditor loser.

You still don't get it.

The British are not US either.

Less than 80 years after the Constitutional Convention was convened, America abolished slavery.

And that was over 150 years ago. A scholar of history such as yourself should know that.

Blacks have had 150 years to assimilate. But they can't, most of them.

All Blacks have done is drag the society down. Despite the civil rights act that gave them "temporary" benefits such as minority set asides. Despite all of the anti-white discrimination disguised as "affirmative action". Despite scare resources that could be spent on an intelligent white kid being spent on a mediocre black "scholar".

tl;dr: We cannot comprehend how wonderful America would be if it were a country of whites only.

Thank you for your completely unintelligent, knee-jerk reaction.

Oh! Hey! Your wife's calling you from the other end of your single-wide. She's hollering for you to go jiggle the handle!

>So, please do put down your Jegermeister for one minute, get off your fat ass and go help her out!

>>I'm white of GERMAN ancestry!

sure, sure

Looks comfy desu

>Blacks get so many special privileges that whites don't.
How about this thought experiment: would you like to be black?

I mean, their lives are supposedly so much easier; they're so privileged compared to whites. Would you trade your whitehood in to become a nigger?

Why not? Is it because the cons would outweigh the pros? Is it because being white generally leads to a better life? i.e. white people are, in aggregate, more privileged than blacks? By a longshot?

But what about that affirmative action? You'll only have to get a 3.0 GPA, but then again, your IQ will hover around 85. But what about in the legal system? Maybe it'll make it easier to get approved for credit? Maybe it'll make people more trustful of you. Maybe it'll make you healthier, and live longer? I don't know, there's gotta be some benefit to it.

Did you read anything I said or were you too busy wracking your brain to come up with a response to my post just so you could argue with me?

Look, you can say anything you want to try to prop up your racist point of view but that simply doesn't make it true, okay?

Now how about putting away the slant, the twist, the obfuscation and let's have a reasonable, open-minded discussion about this, okay?

>I've been reasonable and patient with those in this thread. At least me the same courtesy.

>Otherwise you'll be proving yourself to be as much of an ignorant, uneducated barbarian as much as the people you're so wholeheartedly railing against.

LOL. And it probably smells even better.

wtf? who is that whigger pretending to be black?

>Let's make a clear distinction: there are black people and there are NIGGERS.
My favorite meme. You have to go back.

>First, the US should NEVER have gotten into slavery. That was the first mistake.
yeah, those fucking jews who dominated the slave trade and brought all the niggers to america

there are no mistakes 2 and 3 without the jews

youtube.com/watch?v=_tfDcyODfUw

pretty hilarious how the jews themselves BOAST about their dominaton of the slave trade, IN THEIR OWN BOOKS! ask lois farrakhan

You know, it's funny... About a hundred years ago the Irish in the US would also have had similar IQ test results.

>People with no interest in education are going to do poorly in education, regardless of their origins or race.

>The majority of black people in America have no interest in the educational system because idiots like you keep reinforcing the idea that that system is rigged against them.

>Didn't you ever stop to think that, in your attempts to "end a problem" you're actually making them much, much worse?

>To be fair the lunatic liberals do the exact same thing.

>Stupidity knows no color or political affiliation. It's just stupidity.

Colin was more fun when he was Crabman

You'd be wrong then. No Canadian kid wants to do back breaking labor 70 hours a week for sub minimum wage but only during 4 months of the year, 2 of which are after classes start.

So Mexicans it is.

Yeah, it's always "the Jews", isn't it? And, if it's not them it's the blacks or the Italians or the left or liberals or any group that knee-jerk pisses you off at the moment.

>As any adult would do, you must always look to yourself, first, to see if that is the source of a problem.

>If you're honest enough to admit that you are the source of the problem then work to solve it.

>That is what REASONABLE ADULTS do.

>You should try it.

If you want to solve the shit situation with black in America, you are going to need viable solutions. Many blacks have ancestors who have been in America before it was a country. They are citizens and aren't going anywhere.

The new Muslim Colin is ready for Jihad 911

You haven't proposed anything but appeals to emotion.

Bottom line is that if you cannot see the cultural excrescence that is black culture WORLDWIDE (i.e. Blacks shit up every place they are allowed to riddle), then you are engaging in a foolish form of sophistry. And nothing more.

m8 there is a difference between African Blacks and American Blacks.

This kind of disrespectful attitude is common even among some niggers in uniform.

>pic related

>About a hundred years ago the Irish in the US would also have had similar IQ test results.

You are going to have to prove that foolish statement. The rest of your post does not do that.

Colin's playbook.

Sit

Praise allah

Stand

Praise allah

Kill Infidels

Praise allah

Have lunch with obama

Praise allah

>He does the best dentistry I've ever seen!
t an expert in dentistry

>of GERMAN ancestry!
well that might explain the narcissistic tripfagging and poor humour

yup, and the jews brought them

no jews = no niggers in america

>more privileged
there should be no blacks in america, kikes, spics or gooks

waaa, stop being meeeaaan

what about dogs? if we spend enough on them, will they be our equals? what about cats? cows? ducks?

if the only difference between races is DNA, isn't it fair to apply your logic to other species too?

what about plants nd amoeba? when will they be given a fair leg up in education at Whtie peoples expense?

>Yeah, it's always "the Jews", isn't it?
yes, it is

do you have any evidence for you're implied counterclaim? huh, faggot?

I used to see it this way, but niggers have had plenty of time to get their shit together and plenty of help through gimmedat schemes. It is clear that there a simply some races which are less successful than whites. I don't know why, but it's a fact. But there's really not much that history could have done differently to fix the black problem. They would still all just be:
1. Stupid
2. Niggers
I wish they could be like us, I really do. But whites are simply far more capable of getting through adversity than nogs. Just look at white migrants. They often end up more successful than actual Americans. If they were equal, they would have fixed their shit in under 50 years.

You haven't read or absorbed a thing I've said.

Like so many other ignorant and agenda-driven lunatics, you attempt to twist my words to fit your point of view which, incidentally, is the only point of view you consider to be "right".

It isn't about who's right or who's wrong. It's about truth. Real, factual, demonstrable truth.

I can guarantee you that, if you were a LOT more honest with yourself and everyone else instead of allowing yourself to be driven and enslaved to a single, very narrow point of view you would see this is true.

see
The mean for American blacks (ie those who have been blessed with white DNA over the centuries) is 85, as this graphic shows.

The mean IQ in Africa is 70.

70 is retardation level for whites.

Also, see

>87964415

About 1 in 1000 American blacks are good people.

Read the title in the top of my post.

Not involuntarily anyway.

If however this was trending and they wanted to do it themselves...

facebook com/wewanttogohomecampaign/
archive.is/4pLVu

>through gimmedat schemes

But those have proven to be worse for blacks than anything else. Johnson's "Great Society" and "War on Poverty" bullshit destroyed the black family. Black murder rates were steadily declining until the 1960's. So there is much that could have gone better to increase Black integration into American society.

I can do nothing but ignore that extreme level of abject stupidity.

>Dismissed.

idiot

Probably not even that good, the solar powered, musical farm equipment of that era wasn't exactly known for their creativity. None of their normal buildings materials so you'd be lucky if the White House wasn't built out of shoes.

If you take the time to get away from your AWP and neo-nazi websites and do some research, you'll discover that the vast majority of those in power aren't jews at all. In fact, jews are subject to them.

Yes, please do cite Ben Bernanke.

Who is BB? I'll tell you! He's a boot-licking sycophant servant of those who really do run the Reserve Bank System.

Do your homework, do your research. Read the title of this post.

Actually, blacks would have been fine if they'd have listened to Booker T. "let's start black businesses and build strong black communities to legitimately earn the respect of racist whites" Washington instead of WEB "gibsmedat" Dubois back in the early 1900s

>solar powered, musical farm equipment of that era

Lost there.

Will now read the rest of your post.

>The mean for American blacks (ie those who have been blessed with white DNA over the centuries) is 85, as this graphic shows.

I believe the average Black American has about 1/4th European ancestry, but I could be mistaken. I realize there are genetic differences, but if you look at the bell curve there are 85 IQ white people who aren't a big problem.

advertizing jewgle

what a colosal filthy newfag faggot cuck

>I can do nothing but ignore
wow, honesty, I didn't expect that

the first stage of solving your denial is admitting your denial

well done

I checked 'em. Trips of truth!

I grew up during that time and I can personally confirm your statements.

The kids I grew up with (black and white) were all working-class kids, same as me.

The black kids I knew back then had self respect, dignity. They wouldn't dream of pulling the kind of shit we see, today. In fact, had they been the parents of those BLM kids they would've beat the shit out of them for their stupidity and ignorance.

Looking back fifty plus years I can honestly tell you it's an entirely different world, now, then when I was young.

Rather than uniting to make our nation greater, we're all more divided than ever.

>A nation divided against itself cannot stand.

Yeah, we're in far greater trouble than you can imagine!

my claim was that jews dominated the slave trade

and you dodge, instead replying to my picture claiming 43% of the 1% are kikes, by claiming the vast majority of elites are not jews, well, 57% is by no means a vast majority

now answer my original point

did jews dominate the slave trade?

You make a point.

A lot of black wretchedness is because of their congenitally low levels of maturity (black adults are at about the 11 year old level for whites).

Helps to explain their mediocrity. And their culture.

I know man, its pretty bad, and larping about getting rid of black people on the day of the rope won't solve anything. But it seems impossible to rebuild the family unit after it has been destroyed via feminism, the promotion of sexual liberation, and a sundry of programs dedicated to replacing the father with the government.

Even if anons disagree that this is the main reason for blacks position in America, its still a problem that has been increasingly affecting white people as well.