Fucking swamps man. Poland is sure full of traps

Fucking swamps man. Poland is sure full of traps.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v9MTGNaEXGM
jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/15/2000-year-old-lump-of-butter-found-in-bog-and-its-still-edible/
youtube.com/watch?v=2L-j2K3w0i8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's a marsh.

Jozin z Bazin?
youtube.com/watch?v=v9MTGNaEXGM

This.
It's a marshland.

drain them and turn the land into agriculture land like we did

>Fucking swamps man
You see a swamp, i see ripe soil for cows windmills and farms.

I'm in the middle of nowhere. No youtube.

>posts 3.6mb picture
>cant watch a youtube video

Strange structure named "UGO". What?

Images upload so slow. I'm on 2G.

Lmao can poles do anything right?

all marshes on Earth should be drained

based polder jew

based sheep pimp

This guy gets it, NZ-NL friendship when?

To be fair swamp and marsh is the same word in czech and polish language.

Nah. This land is protected. Poles seem to have tens of national parks.

Where are you from tourist-friend? Or are you a pole.

I don't kiss and tell. I travel around Poland this summer. Travelling allows me to forget about Trump.

Ok, It's time to get back to my camp.

>Auschwitz

Swamps and marshes have highly diverse ecosystems and provide extreme amount of ecological service as habitats, carbon sinks, fishing / game hunting grounds, etc. Difficult terrains, but immensly valuable.

This. Swamps and marshes are key habitats for hundreds of species.

>annex rightful german clay
>turn into swamp

The more you know? I still have 10 km to go. I can choose a road with high trafic or a forest.

you are wrong. The existence of species in itself is not an objectively good thing. drylands are superior carbon sinks and hunting grounds. the environment was literally not harmed at all by the draining of the Pinsk marshes in Belarus which made half of that country habitable and a major agricultural exporter and hunting tourist destination

Greater Germany when?

Go through the forest desu

Looks like Belgium

which forest exactly and are you a cute girl

Humidity-levels can reach 100% at night these days. Literally JUST-tier

> drain the land of water
> practice annual Poace-based agriculture
> population grows creating even more demand for agriculture
> continue until the ecosystem collapse due to overusage
>not harmful

Enjoy your chemicalized GMO "food", MARTian.

Beautiful

UK doesnt even have forests, wild nature any more. Everything was cut down for the (((profits)))

This is a trick thread, this guy is going to walk into the forest and "stumble upon" the raped and mutilated body of a teenage girl that he had """no idea""" was there

your alibi trick isn't going to work chucklebucks, we know who holed that little Pole

I want to believe

Fuck that. I found a bicycle road that should save me 40 minutes.

We used to have more than that.

steal his motorbike helmet, he doesn't need it no more

We would gladly join you if you weren't so arrogant and cucked :^)

The scenery is boring. Sorry guys.

Civilization

>The scenery is boring
What? This is the thing i love the most about my country, the woods, the lakes, the mountains a lot of things may be shitty but forests are just great.

JUST

you're right about that

ha topkek

I found a shortcut! I just saved 15 minutes.

>receive polish corridor by dictate of versailles
>slaughter german civilians
>refuse referendum (Korridorabstimmung) because Chamberlain said so
>provoke war because Churchill said so
>get split up between Russia and Germany
>get raped by russian soldiers

Yeah Germans are for sure more cucked and arrogant than Poles

>slaughter german civilians
That was Hitlers propaganda that Poles were killing Germans in extreme numbers and Germany has the right to help them, do Germans still actually believe that? :|
>receive polish corridor by dictate of versailles
Danzing/Gdansk was always a German-Polish dispute
>refuse referendum
There were like 70% Germans there, why would you agree to a referendum that you would surely lose
>provoke war because Churchill said so
Blame the scheming Brits, they always do that
That's a German thing, russians didn't rape Poles, but they sure did rape German women, enjoy your russian genes that were mixed into Germans blood :^)

What does it say?

OH FUCK I JUST REALISED
>White after the mother, strong after the bull
IS THAT FUCKING KEK PROPAGANDA OR IS IT JUST A (((COINCIDENCE)))

Nice, some guy sells vintage cars in here.

Fantastic
f(ifth)pbp

it fucking is

nice fucking blog you have here

its how poles are created

be careful, OP.

#yourfather

It's true my potato-grown friend

Era wodnika

>grandpa dies
>dad inherits a 5 sq km plot of land he had never heard of
>it's a swamp
>the plot literally ends where the swamp ends
We still have no idea why he bought that swamp.

Thread over. I'm staying here.

>muh Hitler Propaganda
Konzentrationslager Szczypiorno was built 1918-19 in Posen (you call it województwo wielkopolskie)
Poles killed approximately 50.00 germans -> jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm
>70% Germans
Then why the fuck should Poland have that land? As contribution for the outstanding accomplishment Poland showed in WWI?
>Blame the sheming Brits
Britain refused every peace offer until Germany wasn't able to defend Europe against (((Bolshevism))) anymore
Glad my Grandmother lives in Lower Saxony - That's northwest germany

And now we know OP is American

underrated post

Maybe theres gold or oil there....
Or some really old butter
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/15/2000-year-old-lump-of-butter-found-in-bog-and-its-still-edible/

Drowner's nest in the middle

>There were like 70% Germans there, why would you agree to a referendum that you would surely lose
so all that "self-determination" crap was a load of hooey, then?

Atleast you're not Dutch.
Their whole country is a swmp thts about to sink any day now.

You shame your ancestors.
youtube.com/watch?v=2L-j2K3w0i8

Get to work.

Actually we refused the referendum because we didn't want to become landlocked, also our gubmint believed Hitler's demands wouldn't end there just like he didnt stop at Sudetenland with Czechoslovakia.

You mistaken .. its not a civilization .. from picture it's clear.. this must by a Vatican Forward Camp.
they have lots of them in Poland and whole army of followers..

>Swamps
>anywhere in Western Poland
What?
>Konzentrationslager Szczypiorno
Obóz internowania w Szczypiornie was bulit by Germans for Poles in 1915. We used it during after a war, that you lose, during Wielkopolska Uprising. So it is Germans to blame.
>Then why the fuck should Poland have that land?
We didin't. Free City of Gdnask was under Legue of Nations control. Go whine to Britan and France for that. Also, you shouldn't lost a fucking war.
>defend Europe against (((Bolshevism)))
This is the reason why they gave half of Poland, Baltics and half of Moldova to Stalin and provided them with military equipment?
>That's northwest germany
>Implying that Allies didn't do the rapeing too
>Implying that there was a rapeing in the first place
Where were you in the first place?

no polish cuisine? amerifats are fucking disgusting

fuck off, we are full.
speak for yourself volksdeutsch traitor.

wir lieben unseren Voksdeutschen
wir mochten unsere Heimat verkaufen
das Geld ist important virklich!

I came from north and moved south-west.

Are you the same burger who was walking around a city and posting pics a few days ago?

Swamps are based
We only had a Swamp and we've build an empire

Bull is traditionally associated with strength and vitality. Consider this saying:
>zdrowy jak byk

The entire ad is based on how the milk brand is called and unless you visit here, I can't imagine how you could come to such conclusion.

>zdrowy
i dont know in which shithole you live in
here its silny

Kujawsko-pomorskie though in truth your variant is used here too.

jo

>Swamps
I wanted to point out ít took hundreds of years to make Prussia arable and went to shit in less than 70 years.
>Szczypiornie
We just love to build Konzentrationslager, can't blame Poland to use it after all. Weak argument, my bad.
>League of Nations
funded by Woodrow Wilson, never had authority
>providing Stalin with military equipment
Losing mistrust in Stalin was Hitlers main mistake, right after not invading Britain when he had the chance.

Serious question: Wasn't Germanys support for Soviets a fraction compared to America's Lend and Lease?

And: If Germany ever recovers from (((international elements))) and gets rid off the quarter of the population that's foreign, would Poland give back at least West Prussia without complaining? Don't want to start another one imho

> 2G

Fucking savages man. I was laughing at some poo the other day who posted screenshot of him on 3G...

New Sup Forums pole meme:

DOWNLOAD SLOW

DOWNLOAD SLOW

are you fucking leafing me?
he is in the middle of a national park, you want free wifi to be there or something?

They wouldn't be allowed to put up a tower inside protected areas.

Using 3G and higher drains your battery faster. If you want your phone to keep going, set it to 2G only.

>illegally foreign land
>complains

Poles man, what even ARE they

nothing like a day at the beach

> all this butthurt slav damage control

DOWNLOAD SLOW

is this sweden?
where is the complimentary negro bull?

Your meme is weak as fuck. You will run out of IPs before you successfully force it.

I subscribe to 2 lesser known VPN providers with hundreds of available IPS that's havent been range banned from here. I don't plan on getting out of bed for the next 20 hours and I've got a phone and 2 tablets under my blankies.

DOWNLOAD SLOW

According to Speedtest, 13th fastest mobile internet in the world.
I have no problems with LTE

What Network?

>Prussia
Our part of Prussia, Mazury and Warmia, always have been underdeveloped shitholes besides Far West and maybe Olsztyn. Nother part was better, balme Russia for turning it shit.
>never had authority
But it still de iure and de facto controled it. We didn't even cared about Gdańsk that much (exept for miitary base and that Gdansk Nazis made life for Poles there hell; soemthing like modern English attacks on Poles, but worse), Gdynia was a real deal. If you asked them, they would give it since France and UK was such a cucks.
> Hitlers main mistake
That would be Dunkierka aka how to lost war before it even started.

Lend-Lease stated in '41. Before that, there were hope for some deals. Hope.

> would Poland give back at least West Prussia
Fuck no. Only Germans left in Poland are in Opole where they are /comfy/ af with parliamentary privileges, full minority rights et cetera. Plus geopolitically it would be suicide, Szczecin is important Porte, Oder is great river for inland trade and we have nice, natural and short border with you. Try cucking Belgium, we are not moving anywhere peacefully. And if you want to get it by arms good luck with that. Before your """army""" would get on Wermaht, Kaiser's, or even Cold war-FDR level, Polish one will be in TOP 10. And even if by some unreal miracle you would have like 10 milion angry Poles with guerilla warfer in thier genes and fith column (also in milions) in all of your core cites. You don't want it.