Muh meek shall inherit the earth

>muh meek shall inherit the earth
>we have a Christian obligation to answer the call of these poor and mistreated immigrants just like Jesus would.
>I'm a warrior of Jeebus

Can you literally get any worse than a christcuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

bazonline.ch/panorama/halbmond-auf-berggipfel-veraergert-wanderer/story/23858235
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah, atheist

Absolutely savage

Atheistm doesn't require you to worship someone's wife's son, nice try though.

Why should you care about either Atheism or any religion, when "I" exist?

Yep, you could be the triggered OP.

First post is clearly the superior post

>Christianity
>Supremacist religion
KEK
E
K

Damn, son.
My fellow burger will be spending the next several days drooling as he prays to his imaginary friend for devine guidance on how to respond to your wicked smack down.

>He does not attend church

Get the off this board atheist cuck.

>when we pray we feel like sandaled, polytheistic Greek hoplites who put their dicks in boys' bottoms

what did he mean by this

>man carrying a purse and weeping
>flag

checks out

>>>just like jesus would
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Don't you have sand nigger feet to wash?

You know, I don't think Jesus would be in favour of a bunch of cunts who subverted His religion into a twisted ideology to take over the world and spread barbarism to every civilised society.
I think He'd be pretty fucking pissed off that some goat fucking heathen decided to plagiarise His holy book and claim that not only did He lie about being the son of God, but also, He never died for our sins, and He is not our Lord and Saviour.

Because the universe has too many laws governing its formation, and life is full of too many convenient scenarios to be all on chance. The very fact that you're sitting in a chair, or standing around on your phone and reading this post in the English language from Norway because some collection of animated stardust gathered materials to build a device and system of communication across a rock floating in space is almost a statistical impossibility in the grand scheme of 13.5 billion years of floating gas and dust. It's almost cartoonish how everything fell into place at just the right time with only a few minor hiccups to get to where we are.

We're so infinitesimally small too, yet we have the unnatural ability of consciousness and communication! I don't understand how people can dismiss it! We're part of a vast system designed to create new elements and building blocks of the universe!

>Be Christfag
>Correctly believe Muslim beliefs dont align with western values
>...proceeds to advocate the killing of gays and the absolute obedience of women

Argument from incredulity is a logical fallacy the occurs when someone decides something can't be true because they personally can't understand how it could be true.
You need to continue with your education.

That whole first paragraph means nothing to me. The implication of improbability or some intentional grand design is intrinsically void of worth and meaning, unless you create it for yourself.

>degenerate (pedo and) homosexual spartans
>this is how christians feel
no wonder

>Atheist artist puts an islamic crescent on a mountain top in Switzerland.
bazonline.ch/panorama/halbmond-auf-berggipfel-veraergert-wanderer/story/23858235

How can you even be more of a cuck than this?

> A swede attending churcb

Most Scandinavian christians don't mind when satanists burn churches because they never visit churches anyway. Isn't it lonely in church?

>Non slutty modestly dressed women are bad
>gays are ok
Lol atheist faggot detected

Also your pic implies atheists and jews aren't some of the largest proponents of mass shitskin immigration

Given even the slightest chance of some certain string of events happening, given the extreme vastness of space and the billions of years it has existed, it is very probable that string of events happened somewhere, some time. And that place is earth.

The simple thought of something being powerful enough to construct all that is eternally flawed. Who would have constructed that being then? Just appearing out of nowhere is an incredibly dull explanation too.

The cult of Jesus =/= Christianity

First post has never been this good.

Most atheists are liberals, true

But the rest of us are practically hitler incarnate

Easy, it could have been a cross