Nepotism General

>Angourie Rice lives in Melbourne city, with her parents named Jeremy Rice, who is a director, and Kate Rice, who is a writer.

>The estimated total net worth of Angourie Rice is around $3.6 million US dollars in year 2017.

thenetworthportal.com/celeb-net-worth/actress/angourie-rice-net-worth-career-assets-biography/

>have freedom
>get money
>give money to children
wtf this is fascism

used to work at that cafe, lmao

and she is pretty and probably smart. social darwinism works. commie fucks hate this

She's fairly talented though, so I don't care. What bothers me are people like Emma Roberts, who got where they are solely because of nepotism, despite having zero talent.

i thought this was a thread about my waifu at first

Her parents are LITERAL nobodies though.

i wonder how they feel now that their daughter is more successful than them

I'm fine with nepotism as long as they can do a good job.

Like, half my office is friends and family of people who already worked here, but they are good workers. It's just hard to get interviews for jobs these days, you gotta have connections but still do well in the interview.

Are you Jewish by any chance?

Nah, I'm white

I try to think like a Jew though, they seem to have it figured out. I went to a Jewish preschool though, so maybe my young sponge brain picked up some stuff there from them.

Whoops didn't mean to say though twice

glad to see that she's finally brushing her teeth

Wow, it's so fucked up that the parents would use their positions of influence in Hollywood to get their beloved daughter roles in a cutthroat business without her needing to be plowed by some 65 year old obese Jew. What horrible people. And how dare they give their daughter some of their money before they die and an inheritance tax takes half of it.

Nepotism isn't bad if the kids are genuinely talented.

>this is the girl in the nice guys

This girl can be a star and/or an artist. Im glad she got good parents and didnt have to get gangraped by jews

Good taste, user.

She had yellow teeth? Pics?

she is pure delett his

FUCK OFF. Sup Forums told me that nepotism is only bad if the hew do it.

textbook case

Jack Whitehall

Cara Delevigne: Godmother is Joan Collins, Godfather is in charge of Conde Nast UK (Vogue, QQ, Vanity Fair), Great-great-grandfather founded the Daily Mail, grandmother was lady-in-waiting for the royal family, father owns a huge amount of real estate in Kensington (most expensive place to live on the planet). Guess which magazines she first appeared in, and which news outlet first started promoting her?

Kate and Rooney Mara: Both mother and father are billionaires, own the New York Giants and Pittsburgh Steelers

Nicola Peltz: Father is a Jewish billionaire banker

Taylor Swift: Father is a Goldman Sachs VP who paid millions to release her first songs

Nicolas Cage: Nephew of Coppola

Sophia Coppola: Pretty fucking obvious

And so on

is she legal age?

In Australia, yes.

Didn't his dad own the British TV industry at one point or some shit?