aafp.org/afp/2015/0201/p193.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1955006/
stroke.ahajournals.org/content/40/9/3161.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033811/
youtu.be/eeZQ5VROfBE
grrrgraphics.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/vaccinations_ben_garrison.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't think even the shills pushing that believe it.

>it was a cough drop
I counted two of them.

>a

loogies float though, and so does puke to some extent

probably a cough drop

It could be a multiple pack you idiot

If they're dense, they sink.

The photo is evidence stfu

Evidence that she gets handed a cough drop after she spits up the lung butter? I like how Tim Kaine pulls one out at the same time too then decided to eat it himself.

That was afterwards.

When you spit out a cough drop, does it take a full convulsion of the throat to do so, or do you simple spit it out with the tongue and lips?

Watch her throat when she spits it out, it came from deep within.

Also, she's had training in public speaking, no doubt, and walking up to make a speech with your mouth packed full of cough drops will make you sound like marlon brando, a fact she knows and avoided until she absolutely needed a cough drop (after she hacked up a part of her soul)

>her soul

its one of the parts that she consumed, she has no soul.

it aint.
>stfu
or else?

>Cool it
No

Hard phlegm/mucus is much more dense. It has the appearance of a chuck of scrambled eggs.

We gotta get this old woman to the hospital for her own good - section her if necessary.

Suspend your campaign Hillary!

Nah. Heavy green phlegm sinks.

No, no she injects herself to avoid showing her true form haha!!!

Dyin' Lyin' Killary Clinton is on ACE Inhibitors for stroke prevention.
>FACT: In very late 2012 Illary was diagnosed with a blood clot. In her brain.

Blood clots cause strokes, and Hypertension is the most important modifiable risk factor for ischemic stroke.

What is THE premier hypertension medication, and also a medication that causes persistent dry coughing in many cases? ACE Inhibitors(ACEI)
>aafp.org/afp/2015/0201/p193.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1955006/

Dyin's doctor could prescribe her ARBs which might get rid of the cough: but ARBs are not as good and have increased mortality in comparison to ACEI. Why wouldn't Illary go for something that is less likely to kill her when she knows she can lie her way around the coughing?
>Extensive clinical trials confirm that ARBs have no unique role in the prevention of stroke. If one considers the unique cardiovascular protective benefits of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors, however, the choice of first-line therapy for prevention of stroke is perhaps not a choice at all!
>stroke.ahajournals.org/content/40/9/3161.full
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033811/

Persistent coughing can be diagnosed as seasonal allergies. Hillary is making sure you know about her "seasonal allergies" on the letter from her doctor. Why wouldn't she be on hypertension medication after a blod clot was found in her brain? All her report says is Coumadin and "seasonal allergies."They are intentionally playing this up because once it can no longer be hid it will "come out"(tee hee) that it was a "misdiagnosis" and it was really just a side effect of her hypertension medication that "oh-so-many" people take.

But she's taking it because she had a clot in her brain, and could stroke out at any moment.

All the meanwhile people shoot off much worse diseases that will make Hillary's health look like maybe not such a big deal in comparison when it finally comes out.

If it was snot/mucus/phlegm/insides, then why does she casually drink more water from the same glass after that?

Still gross.

Dude, She accidentaly spat an Alien Egg.

>does it take a full convulsion of the throat to do so

I fucking hate Sup Forums. Why do I come here? You guys are fucking retarded. Genuinely like dumb 5th graders. You make up all this random stupid shit like you're experts and you're just so dumb that you have no idea how basic human functions work. I swear half of you never leave your basement.

Her throat isn't "convulsing". She's about to drink water, and when you do that your throat opens up you fucking idiot. Go ahead and offer someone some water and then watch them drink from a side view.

Vomiting doesn't look like that. Projectile vomit wouldn't fall out of your mouth, and it wouldn't sink to the bottom of the glass like that. Nor would it stay in some hard, circular form. Vomit would dissipate and cause the entire glass to discolor. If you watch the video, you can still see the objects at the bottom of the glass.

This is basic physics that even a baby would understand.

This right here. Hell she was hacking and HACKING AND HACKING for
FOUR
MINUTES
STRAIGHT

KIKES AT CTR BE KIKES LIKE
S-SHE'S PERFECTLY HEALTHY GOYS

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF WHAT YOUR PUTTING THIS OLD DISEASED LADY THROUGH--

She's sick
She's a mess
Let her die in peace

Do you cough up multiple cough drops into your water and drink from it. No. Other photos make it look way more like mucous.

SHE'S SICK
KOFF CAWFIBG
>FOR 4 MINUTES STRAIGHT

SHES DYING
>SHE'S A ZOG ZOMBIE A KIKELOG
FLUSH HER DOWN THE TOILET LIKE PEE PEE POO POO

SHES SICK SHES A MESS
>CAWFING KOOF KOFFING
FOR 4 MINITES STRAIGHT

>Nah. Heavy green phlegm sinks.

No, it doesn't. Post proof of this. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone who can even produce a phlegm ball large and dense enough to be the size of cough drops.

The more obvious explanation is that it's cough drops and you guys are certifiably retarded.

>SHES SICK SHES A MESS
SHE'S A BIG FAT MESS. SO LOW ENERGY

Yes it does

CTR KOFF CAWFING COFF
COFF KOFF
CTR KIKES JEWHILL
KOFF KOFF
FOR 4 MINUTES

SHE MAKES ME SICK
US SHE CONTAGEOUS?
IS IT CANCER/emphezyma?

quit posting this shit it's fucking nasty

She's sick, guys.

Brain damage and other illnesses.

Wikileaks confirms she cracked her fucking head open.

>In December of 2012, Mrs. Clinton suffered a stomach virus after traveling, became dehydrated, fainted and sustained a concussion. During follow up evaluations, Mrs. Clinton was found to have a tranverse sinus venous thombosis and began anticoagulation therapy to dissolve the clot. As a result of the concussion, Mrs. Clinton also experienced double vision for a period of time and benefited from wearing glasses with a Fresnel Prism. Her concussion symptoms, including the double vision, resolved within two months and she discontinued the use of the prism. She had follow-up testing in 2013, which revealed complete resolution of the effects of the concussion as well as total dissolution of the thrombosis. Mrs. Clinton also tested negative for all clotting disorders. As a precaution, however, it was decided to continue her on daily anticoagulation.

>Mrs. Clinton's current medications include Armour Thyroid, antihistamines, Vitamin B12 and Coumadin. She also advised in 1998 to take Lovenox, a short-acting blood thinner, when she took extended flights; this medication was discontinued when she began Coumadin. Her Coumadin dose is monitored regularly and she has experienced no side-effects from her medications.

Unless you can provide credible evidence contradicting this statement from her doctor provided in July 2015 (and no, some animated gif showing her reacting to balloons is not credible evidence) I see no reason to believe the contrary.

Sing with me

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

I'm honestly not sure if you're just shilling or legitimately retarded. "Hard-pressed to find anyone who can produce phlegm equal in size to a cough drop?" The fuck?

I actually think she was talking about bill being a crack head and that was code for it

Size and density, retard. The objects are still intact in the bottom of the glass minutes after she "pukes". If you weren't an utter fucking idiot, you would know that it couldn't be phlegm or mucus. It's not even dense enough where it wouldn't dissipate after being shot into a glass like that.

>bill
>crack
He can afford the purest the finest organic 100% cocaine served on hot bitch asses.
Why would he smoke filthy crack?

I love how shills aren't even trying to defend her coughing fits anymore. Instead they are now trying to argue what it was she was puking out during those coughing fits.

>cough drop

Shes in perfect health. Why are you Drumpfkins so scared for a women president? Heh, better get ready in november.

it was tonsil stones

freebase is even stronger than regular cocaine

i-i hhhmm it ccchrn it it i-it-it

COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH

ha-

i-

Do people really believe she puked
Did she puke completely silently into her mouth with no other reaction like bending over, then the puke drops into the glass and doesn't diffuse at all

Today I will remind them

>Her throat isn't "convulsing". She's about to drink water,

No, it bulges right before she spits out the mucus, then when she's drinking it looks normal, because she's drinking, not puking.

No one mentioned vomit, either, it's hard phlegm.

Fell free to leave Sup Forums and never return. It'd be an improvement.

>stronger
Yeah
And butt-chugging is stronger than drinking.
Why isn't everybody butt chugging their whiskey?

in russia vodka butt chug you

If you think I'm a shill, you're wrong. She does have coughing fits and is possibly sick, but theorizing that this is phlegm/mucus is retarded. As retarded as thinking a flashlight is a diazepam injector.

One time when I was on drugs for coughing, I was walking down the road and turned my head and spat out a load of vomit to get it out of the way.

They don't know how coughing drugs work.

tell me, CTR, who the fuck puts two cough drops in their mouth when one suffices?

>h-her throats just bulging because she's preparing to drink!

lol, I guess hillary drinks like a reptile eats. Nope, she was just working to chucks of phlegm from the back of her throat out of her mouth.

I'm mostly interested what illness she has that makes her cough so much. she should pick up smoking to ease her lungs

Ben Garrison is such a hack holy shit. Why does he even draw a picture if he has to lable literally everything.

>came out of her mouth after a severe coughing fit
>you can hear her coughs, they're wet and they're sending mucus up her throat
>she didnt have a cough drop in when she started speaking, let alone two of them
>"it's retarded to think someone sick would cough up phlegm!"

lol

I think she's hiding meds in the cough drops. It's like the vid today of her on the plane coughing and an aide had a book with a pen looking thing in it that they took back with Clinton. After she did the cough drop she took a swig of water, which isn't unusual but I think she's trying to conceal when she is dosing. Maybe I'm speculating too much though

that's a common thing in political cartoons

Found the original

>No, it bulges right before she spits out the mucus

It bulges just as she's about to drink water, just like fucking everyone else on the planet. There are videos all over youtube of people drinking from a side view, and you will see they all do the same thing. Particularly obvious in older people since they have gullets.

You're also a fucking retard because she spits out the first cough drop before her throat even bulges. See this retard's gif for proof: Get outside of your basement sometime, and maybe you too can learn what normal behavior is instead of thinking everyone is a scheming alien when they go to take a sip of water.

Honestly health wise Hillary isn't in good shape, but I'm ptetty sure the cough drop theory is correct. Either way we should be attacking her on policy not her health

As in: "Cough" and then "drop dead"

She must be thinking of trump constantly

That one's pretty tame as far as labels go. Labels aside, Garrison's banter has only gotten better and better.

>Do people really believe she puked

No

Is her policy to cough up pills into a glass of water?

Who the fuck puts two cough drops in their mouth during a speech. Bill married the kinky one eh.

HE WAS RIGHT BUT YOU SHEEPLE DIDN'T LISTEN.

>conspiracy theory machine factory

>It bulges just as she's about to drink water, just like fucking everyone else on the plane
No, most people take a gulp before they start to swallow, which would bulge the throat.

Had she taken a gulp? No. Was she swallowing air in anticipation? Doubt it.

Though it's possible hillary has drinking problems related to the inability to swallow thin liquids.

Why not both? Planting the idea that the vote for hillary is essentially a vote for kaine as potus is a good tactic

Who would cough for multiple minutes straight with a cough drop let alone two in her mouth before sneakily trying to spit them out only to get a new one???
It's phlegm

is that a wig?

Speaking and standing are two essential functions of a President.

If she can't do either, she cannot perform even the most simplest basic Presidential functions.

yes in the new ones. It's a horrible trend though.
The idea of a caricature is that everyone gets it, whether he speaks the language or not.
If you're going to lable everything you can as well just write a post on twitter, it's the same really.
>That one's pretty tame as far as labels go
That doesn't really make things better, does it?

Again, you just keep saying stupid things. It can't be worth the shekels to make such a fool of yourself over and over.

Pepe cum

no in the old ones too

because back in the day people didn't know what the politicians looked like

>"it's j-just a v-vast right-wing conspiracy that my husband is a philanderer!"
>*cough *hack *wheeze

She's laying eggs that will grow into shills

>puked

No. She's coughing up phlegm. It's a symptom of one of her health problems.

Because she's always super smooth to dissimulate this kind of things.

youtu.be/eeZQ5VROfBE

some of those posts about her being reptilian and laying eggs were legit spooking me out

Never that much though. I mean look at that clusterfuck
grrrgraphics.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/vaccinations_ben_garrison.jpg

Oh fuck, where did my image go?

If you've ever been sick enough, you'd know what hard phlegm/mucus is. It's not water soluble and it's not vomit.

The Bible says otherwise.

kek, this shows the US owning the Mexican peninsula in the west coast, rightful American clay!

her throat bulged because she was coughing you fucking retard, she coughed them up on accident.

hell if you watch the video you can see her rearranging them in her mouth a good 5-10 seconds before spitting them up, and if you listen close you can even hear what sounds like a lozenge clacking on teeth

hell, look at the gif posted earlier, you ever seen disk shaped phlegm? never dropped a coin in water you fucking kike?

>Who would

Why is this the Sup Forums defense for everything? I don't fucking care if you find their behavior odd. You're autists. You don't understand why anyone does anything. And any time someone provides clear evidence that you're wrong, you fall back on this stupid "I don't understand why they're doing it!" horse shit as if it will magically make you right.

Nobody gives a shit if you don't get why someone would take cough drops and spit them into a cup. She did it. Clearly it's within the realm of possibility.

she seriously should pick up smoking though. she is nearly dead anyways and it would stop her coughing fits

Don't you think it's hilarious that they make cough drops the same color as mucus.

It's as if these corporations want to embarrass us psh

Is KEK with God or against him?

Not even Hill is dumb enough to try to speak to an audience with two cough drops in her mouth.

Praise KEK he shall deliver her with cancer of the lungs

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>two spherical green blobs coming from her mouth at same time
>cought drops

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>tfw smoking abates parkinsons

I don't get what you're saying, you're saying coughing drops cause people to vomit?
You can see it's most likely a hard, dense, flat solid from how fast it drops and how it tumbles.

it helps schizophrenics too

Meant for

That looks shopped.

even if it was, what kind of disgusting person spits a cough drop out into a glass of water? seriously, what the literal fuck is wrong with this woman?