Name one Sup Forums character who could beat him

Name one Sup Forums character who could beat him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kpk2tdsPh0A&t=4s
tasvideos.org/5237S.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Popeye

Who is this

N64 Mario?

he's not that tough, friggin fryman could probably beat him

Martian Manhunter

Pound-it Pam

>Based on a character that Mario defeated

>being this patethic.

Kill yourself loudfag.

Should we post the godman fight too?

Dismantle it Darren

I win.

This entirely depends on whether or not he's utilizing his ability to travel between universes.

The Punisher. Only an Italian can truly defeat n Italian. It also turns out that Mario's plumbing businesses is a front for a loan shark outfit.

Trash it Terry

This is BS, I got muted for posting threads about muppets and Godzilla, but a video game is completely fine?

>muted
You're new here, aren't you?

XDDD

No. I was around for a while, and there's a new mute/warn system. And the janitor slapped it on me when talking about Muppets. Despite Puppetry being a form of animation.

Bueno Excellente

Stanley the Talking Fish

cry somewhere else

Is he allowed to use the A button? If so, how many presses is he alotted? What about the joystick? Is the HOLP placed? Does he have access to a pedro spot? What's his current backwards speed? Too many variables, meaningless question, worthless thread. If you want to debate Mario 64's relative power you need to take this seriously. This isn't a fucking game.

haha that meme is so epic lol

No Hiroshima Hank?

He used a half press and his backwards speed is 478958

No one, Mario knows the infinite 1-Up trick.

Alley Ooop the Caveman.

Henry is our only hope.

I'll leave this with you and let you pout
There's no "-it-"

is the fire flower considered magic?

also consider that anybody with a spiky helmet can beat this guy in some of his 3d incarnations

golden age superman with the power of superman prime and then spending another million years in the sun and then stealing the powers of doctor manhattan and taking the place of God

lmao #rekt have an upvote haha

My boy Miyamoto here.

I don't think any Sup Forums character is going to give him twelve hours to run backwards. Though if he does so between monthly comic issues, maybe...

>is the fire flower considered magic?
I'd say most of the powerups are. The SMB1-era story told in game manuals and such is pretty explicit that the Mushroom Kingdom is a setting with magic, Bowser having put the kingdom under an evil spell and such.

Your move, Superfag.

TITO

The frogman himself

It's not a matter of if they let him. It's a matter of whether he can distract them long enough for him to. Perhaps he uses a scuttlebug jamboree to draw their attention away.

Any character with a firearm, plenty of distance between themselves and Mario, and good aim. Guy dies in one hit and I'm sure it's a lot easier to get more rounds of ammunition than Mario can get lives, not counting unintended things like the infinite 1-up trick in the first NES game.

Compromise-the-structural-integrity John

This is the N64 version of Mario. The attacks of the snifits (the little flying Shy-Guy esque things that appear in the Hazy Maze Cave) can be compared to bullets, and they take two slices of health off, out of eight. Also keep in mind his temporary invincibility for a couple seconds getting hit.

Aren't they're "bullets" round like musket balls? I think a modern firearm would do more damage than those.

The duke of damage

literally invencible

>Your move, Superfag.

Are you saying that Mario can use the killer sun as a weapon?

The Flash

and maybe Samurai Jack

Under-fucking-rated.

>Knocked out by a block of ice

>Probably doesn't know how to do a 0.5x A Press

Anyone one know what the fuck this is?
Who is Henry?

Is there a comics/cartoons character that can traverse multiple universes within seconds? Mario's only weakness is the fact that he needs to build up speed for upwards of 12 hours.

Oooooh boy, buckle up. youtube.com/watch?v=kpk2tdsPh0A&t=4s

Flash can by vibrating his molecules at a different frequency.

An A press is an A press, you can't just call it a half

Can we just ban all Henry posters already?

Quite literally my very first Henry post, and I only made it because asked who Henry is.

and linking to the video doesn't explain who Henry is.

no need to fear me, I have all my QPU's aligned

Break-It Brook

>Being scared of shitty qpu shitlords
You're going to be pushing down that A sometime.
Would holding A from the moment you turned the system count as 0 A presses?
I don't think so.
Henry is right.
Plus when you round up that shitty decimal it's going to be 1. Only plebs try to put detail on barely an integer.

Growing up means accepting that Henry is right. Consider the scenario where all A-button presses have been eliminated except for watch for rolling rocks - Now it's not """"half"""" a press anymore.

You fucking moron, it's still a .5 A press. There's three parts of an A press, when you push it down, when you hold it, and when you let go. You're gonna have to let go of the button at some point, so it's going to be a .5 A press.

>Talking about scenarios in different PUs.

Let's focus on this one, where that situation would never occur.

reminder that modern tool-assisted speedruns of mario 64 actually use parallel universes
tasvideos.org/5237S.html

I'll take the butterfly for 300.

but it's only a half press.

You hold down the button before you turn on the system.

While the game / system is on, you are never "pressing" the button. All you're doing is letting go of the button ONCE during play.

since when does letting go of a button mean pushing that button?

>letting go of something is pushing it

henryposters are the worst

Pulverize it Pete