What's your routine for going to the cinema Sup Forums?

What's your routine for going to the cinema Sup Forums?

Me personally, I get there 30 minutes before the screening, get a small popcorn and a bottle of water, then find the seats that are perfectly in the center.

i get to the theater high and drunk 10 minutes before the movie starts. sit next to people but near the middle middle. watch 3 movies without buying anything at the theaters. go home and eat buffalo wings

I don't have a routine because I don't see movies often in theaters. I'm trying to figure out who I should go see a movie with right now. I don't want to be one of those sad fucks who asks everyone on FB if they want to go. Wish my brother didn't hate me :(

Buy a projector and a surround sound system

Go with a friend, grab popcorn and coke and watch the flick of the month

Tea at a theater? Where is this an option?

t. Georgia

>tfw my local theater installed giant recliners and make you pick your seat when you buy a ticket
when did this start

that got really sad, user. I'll go with you (if you're white)

>forced to pick a specific seat when buying ticket
> can't even see the tellers screen to pick one
>teller forced to awkwardly jerk screen around so I can see layout

>Chinese buffet
>Pocket some crab legs
>Sneak said crab legs into theater
>long with a baggy of drawn butter
>Shit in the back middle 3 minutes too late

It's not that bad I just enjoy feeling sad for myself

Mine too. I always pick seat H8.

The virgin OP vs the Chad fpbp.

>Sup Forums
>sitting in h(ate)

Pottery

Chads don't smoke weed and watch three movies in a row

>Chads don't smoke weed

lol

>going to a theater

What country do you live in? In Sweden we have had self serving ticket machines for at least 10 years.

>the virgin OP vs the chad FPBP

>Pre order ticket to late night screenings
>Pick seat in strategic locations, where people most likely won't seat next to me
>Get in there after all the fucking ads but just in time for the film
>Wear only the comfiest clothes for maximum immersion
>Medium sized popcorn, m&m's and water (no soda)

Skip the meal before... large popcorn large pibb.

Athletic shirt and shorts for maximum comfy.

Phone completely off for immersion.

Oh and middle of the final row.

I hate popcorn so I usually get two hotdogs and some beers.

>then find the seats that are perfectly in the center.

Can't you just book your seat online? Do tickets not come with an assigned seat number? Is this an American thing or something?

>I hate good flavors but I enjoy lips and assholes in tube form.

Story checks out.

>order tickets online and pick them up at the cinema, usually go in the evening between 7 and 9
>go to the supermarket on the way to get snacks, take a backpack so the ticket people don't get start screaching
>the usual is a bag of sweet popcorn and a bottle of coke
>arrive just after the ads finish, I don't mind seeing trailers
>go for food afterwards

>beer
I wish cinemas in the UK served beer desu
There's a few that do but they're all pretentious arty places that don't show normie movies and I only really go when friends want to see normie movies

>even though no one ever calls him
I don't know what it is about going to the cinema but it makes everyone decide that they should call me instead of just send a text or whatever. No one calls me UNTIL I'm at the cinema, and most of the time they won't take the hint when I don't answer, either, they'll just keep trying.

I once sat in the same row as an old business-lady who answered a fucking email on her phone during one of the intense parts of Hateful Eight, with full brightness and the phone angled so it lit up the whole row like a flashlight. Since then every other use of a phone has seemed minor.

weed is the Chad drug of choice, what rock have you been living under?

>choose a seat the day before screening
>come about 10 minutes in to skip all commercials
>bring any meals/drinks I want
>see up to 6 movies/day for less then 20$

feels good not living in a burgerland

>I wish cinemas in the UK served beer desu
They do here in Holland, but it's not that great desu. It guarantees you'll have to take a piss break, so you'll miss part of the film.

mdma would be the chad drug. coke is rich chad drug

weed is above all that societal bitch norms of yours. kush is love. kush is nature

>I wish cinemas in the UK served beer desu
>There's a few that do

Because of Sharia ?

mdma would be the chad drug. coke is rich chad drug
nah, it would be something like heroin.
>does heroin
>doesn't even like it
>has started using it daily, only to go cold turkey after a year just to show he can

Weed is the nu male virgin drug now that is legal and popular

>he literally has to get half an hour before the screening to get good seats
fucking ameriturds lmao

not really all the Chad's at my school smoked weed, maybe it's different now?

I'm British

no one except beaners go to movies in america you obsessed faggot.

Brits have assigned seating, are you then just mentally retarded

The one I go to doesn't

assigned seating is way better than a free for all

Since my local cinemaplex cut screening I have to wait longer. I developed a habit to walk to a second hand bookstore and regularly buy a cheap old pamphlet to read.

If I go with my mom she would like to have a bowl of noodle in the mall as the dinner.

If I'm going to the theater that I get in for free at (I work at a chain), I go in about 10 minutes early, get my medium popcorn/large drink, then sit near the front of the stadium seats (I try not to fuck about with that floor shit) as close to the middle of them I can get and dick about on whatever social media I'm on that day.

If it's at the theater I work at I just walk right on in. I get myself a free tiny popcorn and drink. Then do the same seating process (near the front, not on the floor, in the middle).

Anywhere else it's mostly the same but I come in about 10 minutes late because these fuckers have like half an hour of previews.

>Meet up with friends at cinema at Mall 15 minutes before film
>Buy tickets
>Go and buy snacks and drinks at the Mall's pound shop
>Go back to cinema in time for movie
It'd be nice if they wanted to go and see stuff other than superhero movies once in a while