She will be the next great star

She will be the next great star

>She

get help

I really hope Hollywood doesn't ruin her.

>her

Not enough gingers in Hollywood

once she finally hits puberty shit gonna go crazy because hollywood picks children who look like small adults

>she

Why does she keep her hair short?

who

penis envy

She is 15. she's already hit puberty.

Stop misgendering him shitlord.

she aint completely done though. I predict she gets gangly and alien like

Either

1) It's trendy right now for girls to cut their hair short.
2) She's gay.

My money is on 2, as she's always seemed to have short hair. Some of the cuties always turn out to be carpet munchers. Ellen Page, Kristen Stewart, etc.

giv bf (female)

Billy Mummy?

She's already gangly and alien like.

He is really handsome.

Yeah that webm of her jumping into the lake showed her awkward movement

Biut she's not black.

He's dating a white woman now.

I know they never filmed the underage gangbang scene, but the director and Stephen King did that in private.

nice

Why do you guys wanna fuck her so bad?

>her

she's pretty

Post the webm of her opening the pen with her mouth. It makes me feel alive.

>she

either she or he, we don't care. He could secretly be a boy and I wouldn't mind.

getting a real ellen page vibe from her. she'll be an indie darling for a while, come out as a dyke and vanish.

au contraire, they are much more into picking adults that look like small children. maisie williams, the two daughters from modern family, all probably injected with hormones to stunt their growth

He/she could be pretty, but unless he/she looks like my Anya, she's not doing anything.

take that back

It's a boy

Shen her mouth is closed she looks like a boy
When she is smiling she looks like a girl

Do you fags have any self awareness how much you shill flavor of the month whos exactly like jews? Are you all 16 and 17?
She's shit. Now fuck off you're pathetic

Long hair Bev > short hair Bev

I had a dream where I was watching IT and she was there. But then I walked out of the theater into my backyard where ASR was sunbathing. She was passed out so I woke her up and told her to gtfo before she sunburns and she told me it feels too good and to rub sun lotion all over her and that's when I woke up. I immediately went to that spot in the back yard and sat there for a good minute.

Jesus christ, next you'll be telling me Millie Bobby Brown WAS supposed to look like a skinhead dude in Stranger Things.

Why are british people so fucking ugly?

she looks like a boy

needs to grow her hair but even then her boy-face would be distracting.

here is a more feminine face that would be unmistakeably female even when bold by comparison.

Why don't you live in England? You wouldn't look out of place finally.

Fucking burn

>liking towelheads
British, aren't ya mate?

Either that or user has shit taste in women

Funny, I saw It last night and woke up this morning from a dream where I was hanging out with Dafne Keen and Hugh jackman, in their characters, and Hugh was supposed to be an assassin sent to kill Dafne but people were present and he coudln't, and for some reason the entire right side of her head was covered in skin tags.

Really wanted my Sophia dream. Goddamn brain.

If your mind isn't devoted about girls all the time you can fully dedicate yourself to build an empire.
That's how they did it.

the towel simply shows that girls' faces can look objectively, unmistakenly feminine even when no hair is showing.

as opposed to this offputtingly unfeminine, boyish face I suspect you're butthurt that I'm pointing out how your girl looks offputtingly unfeminine using a picture of a girl with an objectively pretty, feminine face.
However you can't deny that the girl I posted looks more feminine and pretty even with no hair showing than your one does with short hair , so the only impotent, frustrated outlet you have is to try and point out she's muslim , even though that clearly has nothing to do with how feminine her facial structure is.

So to conclude I have won in every way.
You lose kid
p.s. I'm not muslim but I do like fucking muslim girls. feels good.

>p.s. I'm not muslim but I do like fucking muslim girls. feels good

Will you be bombing us with your brothers soon?

Praise allah

You cant fuck muslim girls theyre strict about the hymen

Fucking 12yo son of a crackwhore. Dont you have school today bitch
Idk why but i fucking hate your guts you worthless cunt waste of space. kys

lol my gf is muslim and I've fucked 2 other muslim girls before her and an ex muslim.
lol are you butthurt that you can't do that?
keep crying and being angry and frustrated and butthurt you incel loser.
Probably can't get any girl to want to fuck you at all. ;)

Is it because muslims look like jews but extremists?

They do have big jew noses, but that's all I can say about them.

ew

HIGH
T
E
S
T

All her pictures of her not in photo shoots is of her holding onto some girl.

>well if I'm Clark Kent, you must be Lois Lane
/tv personified.

Except the one with a black guy.....

I have fucked a syrian muslim girl who looks so much like anne frank. but in general I haven't seen many muslims that make me think "wow she looks jewish" . most muslims here aren't even arab so there would be no reason for them to look similar to jews.

Giv cutie tomboy gf

The black guy is from the movie.

A Y Y

Short hair on women is patrician when thwy have a pretty face. I don't know how hair can make someone a homosexual.

>back in mah day boys didn't grow their hair all long and put aarrings in their arrs

Im late to this little shin dig and I must admit that that was a very weak burn. Preschool level basically.

>ehs

>be homosexual or at least fuck trannies, goy