>Batman's perspective
>Harvey Dent is the real protagonist

K-I-N-O

>2PS narrative
A what

MUM FOR FUCK SAKE ITS PS2 NOT 2PS GET IT RIGHT

lol

second person narrative

Harvey Dent develops the most and has changed the most significantly by the end of the film

Where does the S come in that you retard

>second person narrative
>2PS
What did the S stand for?

>changed the most significantly

Ded is a pretty significant change all right.

It's a wordplay

F

Shooter apparently

It's a really interesting play on the protagonist trope. Batman and Joker are completely static from the viewer's perspective, meanwhile Harvey goes from being a paragon of morality to a bipolar burn victim who's snapped into murdering the scum of his city. Then he dies. It's a fucking GOOD movie.

I bet you were thinking of FPS narrative but forgot the S in FPS means shooter. It's OK buddy, you made a stupid mistake.

It's a friggin joke come on man. 2 as in second. P as in "perspective' (herp). The S is extra. Like I already said, it's wordplay.

>fucking Americans

Except that's not how protagonists work, any more than that guy getting a forced sex change in that Almodovar movie made him the protagonist.

The protagonist and antagonist are the ones who make the key decisions in a story. The joker makes the key decision to corrupt Dent, and Batman makes the key decision to cover up Dent's corruption at his expense. Dent in TDK is nothing but a device over which the actual protagonist and antagonist clash.

>The S is extra.
Extra what? You made a stupid post and now you're backpedaling some "hurr hurr wordplay" nonsense, that's not wordplay works, user.

Uh, what? I didn't have to read past your first sentence to know you're wrong and being really weird.

A protagonist is the character you see develop the most in front of you. That's Harvey Dent. But if you're just going to keep being contrarian, I'll defer to the powers that be about your posting privileges. :^)

>tfw physically incapable of watching any of the recent DC movies bc CG everywhere hurts my brain

I just hate Turkish Airlines.

>A protagonist is the character you see develop the most in front of you

Literally the wrongest a person can be; If you had literally read anything on the subject you'd know you're completely wrong. James Bond has been the same character through 30 movies with 6 different actors, and he's still the protagonist of every Bond movie.

Capeshit heroes are all like this; they're the protagonist of story after story, but they can't develop because their character has to stay familiar year after year.

I can't hold all this autism dude, sorry, fuck off. go shitpost on your containment board over it or something

I actually really like TDK which is why it's a shame you don't know how to make a thread. Maybe stop watching matpat, he makes you think you actually know how movies work

Wow pretentious much? I've never watched MatPat you pretentious Sup Forumsirgin faglord. Stop being mad I know things better than you do. Read a book.

>projecting Sup Forumsirgin

oops, fixed

go ree ree ree all the way home

It's a shame hipsters have taken to the point that a highly acclaimed movie like The Dark Knight is taboo now, because it was too popular

I'm not gonna be too excessive about it, but it was just a damn good movie.

bump

>What did the S stand for?

>I'M DICK TRACY, TAKE THAT PRUNE FACE
>NOW I'M PRUNE FACE HAHA TAKE THAT DICK TRACY
>NOW I'M PRUUUUUNE TRACY, TAKE THAT--
>"NED!"