/got/ general

The ass that lost the North edition
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lvUGkw8Syj4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

How would the Stormcloaks do in Westeros?

>YOUR MEAT...IS BLOODY TOUGH
I don't get it, what was so funny about his response?

aaggghhh...

>has his fingers bitten off during a drunken dispute in the show
>has his ear bitten off during a drunken dispute in real life
pottery

>IS THIS YOU GETTING BACK AT ME, BOY?!

Reminder Robb could have easily won the war even with that ass. He didnt need the Freys until half his army went home when he executed Karstark for killing Lannisters, one of which he didnt even kill 100% and went on to be King.

Weird, I remembered her as more of a sticc, but she definitely has the ass

I was born on the bloody grass in that grove of ash, with the taste of fire in my mouth and a hole in my chest.

>sticc
nice meme

The absolute state of Game of Thrones

Not very much though

How did he age so badly?

Ned's death had a profound impact on him.

shes a Chaplin. Charlie only ever fucked the best.

Jaime was a prisoner and still broke up half of Robb's army by name alone

>ywn be the heir to heartsbane

>The blood of the first men flows through my veins as much as yours, boy. I fought the Mad King for your father. I fought Joffrey for you. We are kin, Stark and Karstark.
>Kill me and be cursed. You are no king of mine.
youtube.com/watch?v=lvUGkw8Syj4
Was it kino?

Why do this show keep calling guys ‘boy’ until they’re like 40?
I understand up until 25 or so but..

War is hell

Because Randall is addressing a son he despises and thinks of him as a child.

Its an insult, same as it is today.

TWO HUNDRED NORTHMEN

SLAUGHTERED BY SHEEP

>be gone Naaryah

what did he meanings of this?

it’s not only him, it’s the whole continent.

Imagine being able to see the stars all the time if you married this beauty!

I love Ashara but you are fucking gay.

Did Brandon use that brooch as a buttplug?

Still, insults.

When Greatjon addresses Robb as boy, he threatens him. When Jon is labeled 'boy' all through the first book/season it irritates him.

Its just an insult towards young men/old boys.

>in love with the one true queen of love and beauty
>fucking gay

someone post the dark spirit Gendry invaded meme, please

CAREFUL GERALT

CAREFUL NOW

Why were the people under Robb so damn stupid? They cost themselves the war more then any enemy could.

Was that the actor that played Tommen that died?

>Why were the people under Robb so damn stupid?
Northmen.

WHAT
ARE

OUR

WORDS

Northerners are dirty savages. They are First Men so they have none of the Andal refinements like chivalry, honor, and brain cells.

give me head or you will die?

>Are you my mother Thoros?

Jon's wife > Robb's wife

Prestons logic was B+A=J because why would Ashara go for meek Ned when she as a strong donish women could have the bold Brandon but I disagree. She danced with only bold men at the tourney at Harrenhal, where she danced with Ser Barristan Selmy, Prince Oberyn Martell, and Lord Jon Connington. Ashara chosen none of them. She had probably had her fill of men like that and wanted the sweetie Ned. Just because they didn't have the opportunity to hook up at Harrenhal doesn't mean they didn't hook up after.

The cutest

it's nice wish fulfilment but in reality the pretty girl always chooses one of the chads, not the shy guy who needed his big brother to ask her for a dance

and it fits in with other writing in GRRMs work, betas always get cucked

WE DO NOT MAKE LOGICAL DECISIONS

No, GRRMs work is actually that betas do always get cucked but they also always win out in the end

Thoughts on Sophie's acting?

More like she danced with two homos and a guy swore to eternal virginity

>Sam steals the priceless Valyrian steel sword, been in the family for generations, never given to him because he wasn't worthy to wield it in his fathers eyes.
>Expect for Sam & Gilly to have to outrun the Tarley men who are coming to get it back
>Expect Jorah to intervene somehow and along the way they cure his greyscale (or don't, would've been better) at the Citadel
>It's literally never brought up again

I fucking hate this show so much.

But I am trapped and must see it to the end.

TWoW when

It's pretty fucking shit in every single season, unfortunately.

no, read Dying of the Light, Fevre Dream, his short stories etc the beta MC never ends up with the girl, she always leaves him, it's like the most recurring theme in his writing

*sworn

Daily reminder that Robb Stark did nothing wrong and was destroyed by an evil spell cast by Stannis. Twyin, Frey, and Bolton are completely innocent and were not in control of their actions.

Would Rickard Karstark have killed the Lannister boys if it was Ned in charge? If so, would Ned have handled it any differently?

Robb arbitrarily applies his sense of honour and justice and Karstark was quite rightly getting sick of his shit.

>fucked a foreign bitch/random nurse instead of honoring a vow
nah

How come Balon was resistant to the spell and outlived Stannis though?

pretty much, dont like her. Her accent is also shit, she is annoying.

The Lord of the light has to be real, right? What are the odds of her burning 3 leeches, naming Joffery, Balon, Robb and then them dying? Plus the smoke baby.

Nice try none of the men she danced with boldness is even debatable. Barry is called the bold, you can't argue the red vipers boldness, and pretending to be dead for 15 years and then staging an invasion of Westeros and immediately trying to take storms end is bold as fuck. So what if he is gay.

Ned Stark

Shadow baby is because Melisandre is trained as a shadowbinder which is a prominent art in Asshai. As for the leeches, Robb, Joffrey, and Balon were all going to be killed as it was, Meli just wanted Stannis to have greater faith in her.

cast him

The Lord of Light is certainly real, and Beric Dondarrion is his greatest champion.

this

the only person she killed herself over was Ned, she realized she could never be with him

Howland Reed.

True

Because the writers moved the ironborn plot up 3 seasons later

She was hot as fuck and was probably literally exhausted with Chads all over her and wanted beta Ned to rub her feet. Also honor is big to the Daynes because of there strong tradition and nobody is more honorable then Ned.

Name someone more beautiful... I'll wait

Yeah except Jon is basically Aragorn now.

I bet the last season will be over Hoover quality production wise than the Hobbit was

Ashara Dayne.

How would the Stormcloaks do in Westeros

jon isn't an overpowered perfect superhuman with healing powers

>Bob meets Bessie
>"Amazing chest ahead"
>nine months later Gendry

>Stannis
>dead

Sophie Turner

would get cucked hard by mormont

Best girl isnt dead. Also what could George even be talking about when he said "her feet weren't nailed to the floor in Dorne." She had the opportunity to hook up with Brandon at Harrenhal so if it was him where would she be going? That's because it wasn't Brandon she was going to see Ned. Brandon seemed like a one and done guy. If he already hit it he wouldn't be making trips to see her.

she's a slut.. no thanks

doesn't exist

>some houses have had unique swords for hundreds or thousands of years without any one of the guys wielding them dying somewhere and someone taking it off their dead body

What did George mean by this? Are you telling me no sword of the morning has died in non dayne lands without someone returning it?

And who the fuck has the original Ice?

Post fanfic where Geralt or Ciri is Dany and Jon's son or daughter naoooowww

Thanks. Gendryposting is best posting

>Names 3 widely hated people who already have massive targets on their backs
>They all die... within several years, and all of them are killed by their enemies due to their own carelessness, not by any supernatural force

ZOMG THE CURSE WAS REAL!

No idiots, the Lord of Light doesn't exist, and if he does, he doesn't give a shit about whether some random kings live or die. Magic is real but Melisandre isn't that powerful, sure she can cast spells that affect things where she is, but she can't cause someone hundreds of miles away to drop dead.

don't have a fanfic, but maybe you will like this

I don't know how they stormcloaks stay alive anywhere. They are retarded. Also

>stormcloaks
>cloaks

Largely no cloaks in Skyrim without mods.

we don't know that

the houses claim they have these swords for thousands of ears but it's more likely that one of their ancestors stole it from someone else and just lies about it and it was lost to history.

We've gone over this already. Barristan says that she looked to Stark and he dishonored her, but he says Ned is a honorable man. It was Brandon.

Plenty of houses have lost their swords. Read more.

Can I touch tushies with Sophie?

What does "dishonored" mean to Selmy?

I'm sure she would let you, user

What are /got/'s unironic, and nonbait theories for how GoT will end??

Personally, I'm thinking Jon and Dany live but neither rule and the dragons/direwolves die.

They find Dany's House with the Red Door and get each other but Have the shadow of what they lost/failed to do hanging over them.

Could see some sort of pseudo democracy being established to "break the wheel" and fulfill that meme that will no doubt be a dialogue about today's political landscape

I'll let other anons weigh in with their opinions about other characters/other theories

Being set on fire

fugged before marriage

Issa faxx

>Not being okay with piping down sluts

Get out of here, user.

Report in /Jonerys/ lads

I came to that ass

Kit plz go

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright