Incoming redpill on Mark (((Cuban)))

Some autist CTR faggot is correcting the record on Mark Cuban, saying he is loved in Texas and that he is "le based". Allegedly, his endorsement of Hillary is critical.

First of all, this just illustrates how desperate the Left is, that they are now resorting to hanging their hats on the idea that Hillary could win Texas (since she is losing in deep blue states now lol).

Second, Mark Cuban is hated by all. More importantly, he is a filthy, filthy kikerino:

>Cuban was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.[6][7] His father, Norton Cuban, was an automobile upholsterer[8][9][10] and Mark has described his mother, Shirley, as someone with "a different job or different career goal every other week."[11] He grew up in the affluent suburb of Mount Lebanon, in a Jewish[12] working-class family. His paternal grandfather changed the family name from "Chabenisky" to "Cuban" after his family emigrated from Russia through Ellis Island.[13][14] His maternal grandparents were also Jews who came from Romania.

Dude, shut up. Your gay

First Post Best Post

Where's the rest? That's just from Wikipedia. I thought you were gonna post some OC

into the oven he goes

No one cares what Cuban says. He's just another shit stain in a long list
> America doesn't need a wall, just ignore the private security and giant wall around my house. But you, the common folk need no wall.
Rich hypocrites.

So Mark Cuban is actual Mark Jewban, whoda thunk it.

Mark Cuban is all the terrible things that the media says Trump is.

He's also annoying on Shark Tank.
>I'm offering you $20,000 for 50% of your company that's worth $5 million, but I need you to say yes in 10 seconds or the deal expires

Get fucked shill

Kill yourself autistic frogposter

>1 post by this ID
I will post whatever image of amphibians that I want you stupid nigger faggot.
>don't insult muh jew
You are the Jew. This is a frog from Florida fuck you lick Cuntban's butthole.

also fuck you i could beet you up

Dubs of truth, these fuckers have security but want us unarmed and docile. Rich assholes and gun grabbing democrats with security details

As a descendant of Cubans, he can fuck off with his bullshit last name

DAS JUBAN

Who here is /amphibifag/

may have to get a based publix sub today.

I typically get an ultimate on multigrain. It really excites me.

>Mark Cuban
>Love by Texans

lol no

Everyone I know in San Antonio hates him. Everyone I know in Houston hates him. The few people I know from Dallas hate him too. I've literally never met anyone that even so much as thinks Cuban is alright.

Look at that fucker with his single trophy. Sad. Come back when the Mavericks when five, Cuban, like based Spurs.

>yfw you can't dislike the Big Fundamental Timmy D

>your

Here's what you need to know about Mark Cuban.

Early on when it became clear Trump was going to win the nomination, Mark Cuban tried to become Trump's VP. Trump declined. Now Cuban has a grudge and wants to see Trump fail. At the same time he hopes he'll be able to break into politics like Trump did. Except Cuban has no message like Trump does. So Cuban will never break into politics, right? But Cuban did find his message, he's decided to become the democratic Trump or "anti-Trump"

Cuban will become more vocal and speak up more often as the election continues. If Trump is elected expect Cuban to play a major role in the future of the democrat party.

Y he do this

i'm sick of these rich jews controlling everything

their obsession with money is disgusting to me

He isn't a liberal, he just hates Trump. He works alongside Canada's version of Trump on a regular basis, so he isn't completely hostile to the right, he just has some personal thing against Trump

>literally a Jewish gypsy billionaire

The times we live in