Literally cannot recover?

literally cannot recover?

If Tyrone had a job we might value his life more.

when ray ray kills tyrone no one knows ray ray did it because witnesses wont talk to the po po

>unarmed

Lol

bob's job is to kill tyrone
ray ray job is not to kill tyrone

It's not a race issue, it's a cop issue.
Police have authority and power over civilians, if a cops were racist against whites, they would shoot whites too.

>Our issue is when a police officer legal protects his own life when a criminal is acting violent in front of them
>Not when a member of our own community, who we had all the opportunities to ensure was a functional member of society, acts violently towards our own community

It's like we didn't go far enough will slavery

Nah
'Dramatically higher numbers' beats 'the killers not going to jail'

if Tyrone wasn't a career criminal, we might value his life more.

If Tyrone didn't constantly resist arrest, we might value his life more.

If Tyrone wasn't anything but a burden on the state, the fed, and life in general, we might value his life more.

If Tyrone wasn't completely guilty of the crimes he had just committed, we might value his life more.

Oscar Grant was the one legitimate time a cop shot a black person for no reason and got away with it. Every other time, the evidence has shown, quite clearly, that the cops were completely in the right, and the justice administered was appropriate.

Police won't even enter Detroit

No, the problem is that Ray Ray and friends commit crimes 7 times higher than everyone else. Blacks are used to the violence in their community and they're demanding everyone get comfortable with it as well and focus on other crimes that are less frequent. Fuckouttahere

Statistically, they shoot more white people than black people despite the fact that black people over 50% of violent crime.

What now, budget Turkey?

>more whites killed by cops despite doing less crime
Nigger

*despite black people committing over 50% of violent crime.

so how does this differ from officer bob shooting cletus in the face for no apparent reason and going on paid administrative leave? Oh yeah, no one gives a shit, that's the difference.

Doesn't refute the point I was making.
>it's a cop issue

>i predict 1 post by this ID and 200+ replies by poltards
saged. reported. banned.

no one cares stupid fucking niggers
stay in your containment neighborhoods and shoot each other

we only care about black on white crime
we are actively debating killing you all and your jewish masters because you can't figure out who your enemy really is

That literally never happened.

but police do shoot whites too. In fact, there us a reasonable amount of evidence that police are more likely to shoot whites.

The Tyrone scenario has never happened in the history of this country

Blacks don't commit over 50% of violent crime.

You're thinking of murder specifically.

Correct, BLM cannot recover from the exposure of their bullshit. They'll continue to try, but it's all downhill from here.

Your thread sucks but I don't often get to post this

>Unarmed
oh
its a joke

this is patently incorrect. There's traffic cops on Jefferson directing cars out of the Windsor tunnel and around the Ren Cen every morning. What you mean is "There are neighborhoods and certain streets in Detroit that do not receive standard police responses when incidents are reported." Detroit is about 30 years ahead of the curve, in that a majority black city with majority black police force knows they are their own worst enemy and that No Lives Matter. Whitey isn't at fault here, because Whitey gave them the keys to the city 50 years ago and look what happened. That we aren't a blown out apocalyptic wasteland like some South African cities is a miracle and black people thank white people for anything they do and their willingness to still live & work in this area while blacks try to catch up in evolution.

>peace keepers shouldn't be allowed to keep the peace

A lot more black lives are lost to black-on-black violence, so you'd think they'd prioritise that
I thought it was the BLACK LIVES that matter?

>That we aren't a blown out apocalyptic wasteland
but you are

also nice quads

>In Detroit, 7/10 murders go unsolved

I don't understand their problem.

Tyrone and Ray Ray will die either way due to their insane monkey culture.
Officer Bob tries to contain the kangz in their containment jungles

Since Tyrone is "unarmed" it is okay for him to beat the shit out of a cop, and the cop is racist if he defends himself.

they are still by far overrepresented

I never denied it.

>unarmed

you lost me there

Seriously, it's like they think if a criminal could beat a cop in a 1v1 fist fight he should be allowed to get away with whatever he did. I would support BLM if it wasn't for the fact that they protest when armed and dangerous men are killed by cops.

Fuck you nigger dont break the goddamn law then wave a fucking gun at the cops

when officer bob kills tyrone, it's because it was his fucking job to stop niggers from committing crimes. when ray ray kills tyrone, he was committing crimes.

anyone who cannot tell the difference deserves a visit from the police.

>drug dealer murderer and overall menace to society gets taken off of streets permanently

>niggers complain about it

I wish police would just stop going to predominantly black communities and double down in areas that are closer to 50/50 to keep white people safe from negroids.

Tell Tyrone to stop sagging. Everytime they pull up thier pants, it looks like they're reaching for a gun

>stop bringing up facts that make my point of view seem stupid

Because cops dont kill and cripple kids
Niggers do almost all those 500 that died in shitgo were black
A kid is fucking paralyzed for life because of a drive by but no lets protest the sex felon for going for a gun while resisting arrest

Ray ray, Tyrone and his boys are responsible for >80% of shootings despite being only 15% of the population. As such, they are more commonly confronted by police in potentialy deadly circumstances. Despite these facts, white people represent 49.5% of police shooting victims. Blacks are at about 30%. So despite being the primary source of crime and violence white people are still more likely to be shot by police. Yet I don't see white people burning down their own neighborhoods when a white criminal is shot by police. Go figure.

Statistically speaking, Tyrone most likely resisted arrest, tried to grab the officer's gun or started grabbing at his own pockets. Stop acting like a retard during arrest and you will be fine, barring some extreme scenarios.

>MUH UNPAID LEAVE!!!
That's so there can be a hearing and the policeman can be investigated to make sure the killing wasn't extrajudicial or just plain murder. He's given a gun as part of his standard equipment and the possibility of killing is in his job description.

The unpaid leave is part of due process. It's not so he can go on vacation -- it's so they can decide if he's going to jail for the next 20 years for doing what his job description says he might have to do.

Does BLM hate "due process" laws? Isn't that exactly what they're supposed to be supporting? Isn't their big, fat bitch? The lack of due process in a police killing?

>Fuck due process, burn this shit down

We don't have the right to carry guns here.
You know what we have though?
We have cops that beat you up and take you in after the gypsies report you after you beat the pikey up in self defense who tried to mug you.
That's what we have.
I get that niggers are horrible, so are gypsies, but corrupt cops are worse.

Ray Ray murdered Tyrone. Officer Bob just killed Tyrone in self defense.

"Unarmed" does not and never has meant a shooting is automatically unjustified. Google "disparity of force".

Does Tyrone have a prior criminal record and associates with a peer group of violent thugs who frequently own or use guns illegally?

Or is this some other tyrone?

Should we also stop bringing up crime statistics? Like black on white violence, % of violence crimes committed by blacks.

Stop bringing up police shooting down niggers, a lot of niggers who kill white people get away with it.

>It's not a race issue, it's a cop issue.
Funny how you niggers have no issue with cops killing Whites. (which they do more than killing blacks)

>Police have authority and power over civilians, if a cops were racist against whites, they would shoot whites too.
They do shoot Whites more though.

>Is this 2016

Yes, it is. Enjoy Brexit and Trump winning the general.

>unarmed
>innocent
>credible witnesses

>Ray Ray
>Tyrone
It is racist to imply white people can't name their children Tyrone or Ray Ray. I am triggered. A lawsuit is in the mail.

But your point was if "if cops were racist against whites they'd shoot whites too". But they just showed you that whites are killed more than blacks. Why are you acting retarded

Tyrone is usually either armed or attacking an armed officer in spite of not being armed; he deserves to die

The problem is black to white crime. You niggers can obliterate yourselves if you want,

Building on the right should be taller, good image.png though

I already responded here: