Why don't you support pan Europeanism?

Pan Europeanism is a good thing Eurocucks. Allow me to explain:

A pan European Vision has always been part of European identity from Ancient Rome, Charlemagne, Napoleon to Hitler.

A European independent empire would be the supreme force in global politics and I'm not talking about the current faggotry that is the EU. That will have to be destroyed.

When nationalism wins at home its energy doesn't just disappear it gets directed outside its borders into empire. This is what the kayaks fear : the Faustian Aryan spirit. As it stands The EU is a a pathetic midget in world politics championing the cause of feeding the dindu and wiping the poo from the brown hairy Indian ass. This sort of humanitarian activity is fine for something like Canada with 30 million people but the fucking EU has 500 million and look at you. You're not even relevant You can't even stand up to Russia with 150 million without running for halp to the eternal Anglo imperium. Only A European Empire can save you from being a cuck to the Anglo and will protect against the Slav and the Ahmed making Europe the supreme power once more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y5yYjcxnpCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm more happy with a NatSoc Union.

Why do North Americans always come up with this shit? Is it because you're so mixed you just refer to your heritage as European? Pan Europeanism is stupid just because of how often we killed eachother. A union would be okay (not the EU but an actual good one) but even that is hard to achieve. We aren't all
>le white brothers
but actual nations and some non nations like Belgium

I support a nationalistic pan european union that will destroy ethnic identity thus stoping the kikes from polarizing and turning the white race againts eachother.Only united can we rise.1488

>non nations like Belgium
Germany walking all over Belgium again, nothing ever changes.

>Pan Europeanism
>White nationalism

>wants us to support EU
>fills EU with non-Europeans

jewish logic

>Russia with 150 million
Just checked this and russia do only have 150 million... hummm there's huge perspective change for me.

Because we hate Germans for some stupid reason and Germans hate us for some stupid reason and it's like this with every country. There will never be a union unless one country goes and conquers all the other

This.

American imagination of European nationalism is a joke.
This is the main reason we have so many problems with the EU.
Why should the EU decide something for one country.
Just look at Poland. In a absoloute and completed "Nation Europe" Poland would have to take in refugees.
Now they at least could deny that.

Pan Europeanism is nothing more than globalist propaganda that is swalloed by Larping white nationalists who don't know the difference between race and nation.

Shut the fuck up loser.

But it's true, Belgium is Europe's Africa.

BELGIUM STARTED WW1!

B b but i treat every white or half white as a distant european brother.

>Only A European Empire can save you from being a cuck to the Anglo and will protect against the Slav and the Ahmed making Europe the supreme power once more.

Stopped reading right there

>Guys lets have a pan European empire
>...except without the eastern half of europe and anglos

Yah good luck surviving without the non-cucked guys. Western Europe wont last another 15 years.

>You can't even stand up to Russia with 150 million without running for halp to the eternal Anglo imperium
Both WW and Napoleon's wars Russia and Britain were in alliance. Try again euroscum. And start learning history. Germany and Poland together at war field, i want to watch this show.

youtube.com/watch?v=y5yYjcxnpCs

Polish-Muscovite war kicking russian asses and ending with a Polish tsar of Russia... best year of my life :^)

And where is your Poland and your polish tsar now?

>Polish-Muscovite war kicking russian asses and ending with a Polish tsar of Russia... best year of my life :^)
And where is your Poland? Fled from Moscow and had been divided between Russia and Europe?

>This triggers the pole

Because it negates and dilutes the rich cultures of each respective region. Fiercely nationalistic, yet cooperating and friendly, European nations is the greatest dream.

Summits between these nations should occur regularly, and the interests of respective states should be plainly put in an atmosphere of friendly debate. War should never be an option except in the most extreme circumstances.

Also, trying to use the Nazis as a good example of this is pathetic. They tried to subvert the culture and individuality of every nation they conquered. Not to mention they had a love for humiliating opponents (I.e. Getting France to sign armistice on Versailles train).

The same place where your tsar is my slavic brother, he's dead
My Poland is fine, it's in the middle of Europe, check out that cool thingy called map friendo
Sobieski is a mediocre vodka, but yeah i like vodka

I'm actually Russian.

The thing is faggot.: long term Only a white nationalist NWO can work and save the white race. If all the white nations confederated into a non cucked NWO then we exterminate the shitskins and fight a glorious battle of Armageddon against the Yellow menace and then go on to space colonization. Otherwise we get perpetually stuck in a bizzaro Orwell world with the JudeoAnglosphere Cuckpozz Sharia Taco conglomerate vs Russia vs China vs a potential kebab empire. No1 cares if the Golden dawn comes to power in Greece it achieves fucking nothing in the grand scale and they will be sanctioned out of power anyway because Greece is not capable of autarky

Putin is new Tsar.

Decided to avenge Nicholas and win a new Crimean war without a single shot fired.

Putin is stronk and coolboi, if not for him and a few other russian politicians i would have no reason not to hate Russia.

>Pan Europeanism
Something only retards without roots could say.

>Why don't you support pan Europeanism?

Because it has been tried before during the Napoleonic Empire or the Habsburg Empire or the Nazi conquests and it fucking failed every time.

This is because the Germanic people, while superior in every other way, absolutely fucking suck at politics. This is why the French, the English, the Spanish, The Roman-Italians, the Russians and the Turks had awesome empires and they always fucked the Germans who suck at imperialism and even at republicanism.

Any Pan European Empire should have to include the Germanic people, and they fucking suck at politics. Unless you want a big hole in the empire, it's not going to happen.

The Roman Empire was the closest thing we had to such thing. Do you know why it worked? Because it didn't fucking include the Germans! Once it included the Germans, the shit was all fucked up.

>I'm not talking about the current faggotry that is the EU
I agree. EU needs to go away. We need even more nationalism.

So what are your roots faggot? Are you even allowed to express any pride in your actual roots without dressing up like a fucking retard and getting drunk for Oktoberfest? Do they teach you your roots in school or do they teach you about the six gorillion whom you always have to remember when Ahmed fucks your girlfriend. There was a perfect fucking example of this in your own history called the Holy Roman Empire with quasi independent nation states a lot of which had their own culture, language and religion.

Fuck off trudeau