Wut happened?

Wut happened?

That is literally the ugliest woman I have ever seen.

My gf doesn't look like that thing

Feminists and cake. Lena Dunham and Cheese is one of the grossest pig bitches in hollywood.

Nepotism.

Yuck man what a whale.

I'd smash hard af

(((Lena Dunham))) is a disgusting whale.

Have some TayTay instead.

I agree. Her face is fucking disgusting and she looks like Neil Hamburger... and she has tattoos and that's a no-go, but goddamn her body is perfect.

Dat ass doe

Jewish women are always disgusting.

would have drunken sex with and cuddle

dear god that thing is hideous. And they claim not to eat pork.. Looks like she ate the entire pig!!

>Eyes .25cm apart
>attractive

Yikes.

THICC

Bitch look like the scream mask

Even if she worked out and got fit, she still wouldn't look decent.

Also in this instance, tattoos look horrible here.

THICC

Thats not an ass thats a train wreck.

average woman in USA nowadays

disgusting

The kike bitch can be beautiful when she wants to be. She just chooses not to most of the time because "fuck patriarchal beauty standards!".

Come they told me
Fa rum pum pum pum
A new born sealion to see
Fa rum pum pum pum…
Snarfolopuss!

You have extremely low standards.

ITT: virginsact like they have a choice of what hole chooses them.

Enjoy getting raped by the creature from the black lagoon as I'm fingering hotties in nightclub toilets losers

Ship her home to Tel Aviv. There she can let her beard grow and grovel over the 60 gorillion.

>usa
1 in 3 overweight. 1 in 8 obese.

Not a virgin, user.

Unlike yourself. Keep repeating those stories, one day they'll come true.

>projecting this hard

Nobody on Sup Forums cares about your make believe life.

I like how Lena Dunham manages to be fat while having a skinny ass and small titts.

Imagine having her sit on your face you would be tasting that ass for the rest of your life every time you closed your eyes fucking haunted by the smell and the taste of that rank mound of cottage cheese forcing it's odor on your unwilling tongue forcing you to taste every disgusting nugget of left over fartflake that has accumulated on that massive mound of misery you could drink do hard drugs fucking electroshock and see a hypnotist but you would never be able to forget it would fucking ruin you forever holy fuck i am in a cold sweat just thinking what that sort of half life would be like harambe did not die so this bitch could smother mens futures with her lard layers lunch launcher

What?

She is ugly as fuck and even if she became a fitness model, she would still have a 2/10 face.

They look too much alike...

Similar disgust...

>FAT SHAMING?!?!?!?
>RRRRREEEEEEEEEEE!!!1!!11!!

What the fuck is wrong with that woman? She looks like a skyrim character.

why did i open that? i cringed so fucking hard

You need to be gassed.

That's a matter of opinion. I think her face looks prettier (or less ugly at least) than usual in that photo. My point is modern women and feminists in general can look better than they currently are if they just try a little harder, but they choose not to. Also, THICC

won't be long before somebody posts the webm... any minute now...

>mfw I fapped to the video of this scene

I could have gone my whole like without seeing this.

disgusting

Want more TayTay pls

women decided to become men.

unfortunately an ugly woman doesn't have any of the qualities of an ugly man (natural strength, booksmarts, innovation, a sense of humour). they're just midget lumps of degeneracy.

Get used to this fucking wretched sight lads, it's what you'll all be pounding forever

she's so fucking disgusting. inside and out. her horror show of a body matches the fucked mess of her personality.

Jews don't eat pork because they're against cannibalism.

wonder if satan uses that as punishment in hell

>implying that's what my fist looks like

Source?

wtf she has two navels?

Well. She does have pretty eyes. Face isn't bad. lose a 20 or 30 lbs she might be alright. Have to change her evil ways though. Got no room for feminist bullshit.

If someone said to me I had to either eat out her pussy or chow down on a full bucket of rotten fish heads rolled in petroleum jelly and wet dog hair, I'd take the bucket.
Both I can grab onto the rim of with both hands, put a fist inside and pull out handfuls of ungodly filth, both would taste the same and have the same texture and make me violently ill, but I wouldn't contract herpes from the bucket

imagine the smell
rub your taint then smell your fingers while looping this webm

Mmmmm yummy

She looks like a gorgeous manatee on land. Her flippityfloppity skin waddles around and tries to eat the lingerie as she moved on to the ice-cream van to get 2 brown balls with a chocolate coated banana on top and some cream that flows down the shaft.

I would fuck her.

this is a REAL aryan

Idk I don't like white women

>South Africa
>white

whiter than you 60% mong

You should know better than to post ARYANS here you disgusting worm.

This is an ANGLO board.

South Africa flag just go black user

Just got out of prison did you mate?

I bet her vag stinks

If only all nigresses were like her.

This happens when you leave a candle in the sun.

t. Virgin

>her body is perfect

Are you black

THICC

>tfw no hightest american gf.

>Knock knock!
>Who's there?
>Amy Schumer who went from being a fresh-faced qt to being a bitter fat SJW in 5 years

No she can't. You desperate faggot.

I bet it smells like a chocolate covered strawberry
Some do user

A complete lack of exercise.

Dumb rapist cunt

>cakes dark makup around her eyes
>suddenly """beautiful"""

No.

I think I'm white. Typically in this exact question scenario I say "I'm half-Greek, for whatever that's worth," and the other user says "So, you're black then."

Is it just me, or is she getting even FATTER?

This bitch hits the wall and keeps running through to find more walls.

It's like her glass ceiling except it breaks her spirit and it leads to her getting fatter & more depressed.

t. Riley

Hard mode. Dont post American niggers since on average they are 20% European

she dresses bad and is fat on purpose to piss people off

Lena gets off on triggering gentiles with her frumpy fat folds.

She want the dick

She ate the Wall

She is Healthy at Every Size, you fatshaming shitlord.

And Lena's getting larger!

feminism, jews, and giving them the right to vote happened.

You're black then. Come to terms with it already, you'll feel much better.

Bullshit, she's just your average all American gal, complete with cankles and shitty attitude

Non American right here... Ko I cheated a little

She mistook it for giant walnut cakes.

More like deadly at any size above 10. She's a mini planet waiting to orbit the sun at any moment, fuck walking near her I don't plan to go space adventuring anytime soon.

How can one body be so fucked up?

This is how she *wants* to be seen. Can you imagine what would happen to that woman if she did not have Hollywood-tier personal training?

Cake and female peer reinforcement

Internet
Gender Studies. Cultural Diversity. They are Internalized Bias Psychologists and Projection Sociologists. Sad!
Mentally ill. Little talent. Cancerous foreigner from woeful Canada. Inbred by the looks of it.

She did what most lazy people do: make excuses. Why eat right and work out when you can claim you're the champion of the underdogs and never have to lift a finger? On top of that, you get praised for being so strong and bold with your decision to support an unhealthy lifestyle. Then they back up a truck full of money to your front door so you can get naked and be quirky on your very own TV show.

>Haha, I made you all mad! Guess what though, jokes on you, because I have ruined my body and wasted the best years of my life to do it! Haha get mad, losers.