Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ&t=2s
youtu.be/ZpdVQjnIdYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigger

Leave.

fuck your rules nigger, trump 2016.

nigger nigger nigger

So when arewe bringing those super predators to heel? I mean I'm glad we've confined them to their cages bit 500 isnt enough we should have that in a month not a year

Enough. We are democrats, and we do not participate with your kind

Faggot

I was for Hillary for a long time.

But after the coughing fits I read Nietzsche and realised that only Trump has the power to combat evil in the world.

So now I'm for Trump even though I'm a democrat.

*COUGH*

Well isn't that intolerant of you.

Racist

This is why I don't get why Sup Forums isn't for Clinton. 90s era Crime Bills did disastrous amounts of damage to the black community and you'd be hard pressed to find any other president in the last 2 decades that have disenfranchised nignogs more than them.

Nigger

Bill is a god

Kek despises the moloch worshipping witch

Fuck you, nigger.

>Rules

I'm a liberal, or at least I thought I was until the party shifted so far left. Honestly can't bring myself to vote for Hillary given the blatant unethical and even criminal activity she is connected to. At the very least she considered to steal the primaries, and got people killed with her incompetence. At worst she's literally selling access to the state department and soon the white house to foreign interests.
No thanks. I'll vote Johnson most likely.

Fuck you faggot this cunt will push putin over the edge.

Friendship ended with Trump, now Hillary is my best friend.

Can those illegals vote for Hillary?

>GOAT
>Rich as fuck
>Famous
>6'2
>Big dick
>Fucked Lita, Kelly Kelly, Beth Phoenix, Daffney, Maria Kanellis, Traci Brooks
>Married AJ Lee
>Two 5 star matches in less than 10 years
>Is straight-edge; completely drug & toxin free
>Smartly got out of pro wrestling before it destroyed his body
>Wouldn't take any more of WWE's shit
>Anti-smarks still obsessed with him years after he left
>Exposed HHH
>Exposed The Ryback
>Exposed The Rock
>Exposed Roman Reigns
>Exposed Vince
>Exposed Dr. Z-Pak Chris Amann
>Exposed Chris Jericho
>Most important indy wrestler of all time
>Was the absolute greatest on the mic
>Brought wrestling back to the mainstream & made it cool again
>Outsold Cena in merchandise with half the push & protection in booking Cena gets
>Was the first to endorse Cesaro, Ambrose and Rollins before they even got to the main roster
>Was able to elevate himself from a heatless directionless midcarder to red hot main event status in just 6 minutes of mic time
>Was universally over with everyone
>Was the best part about the show any time he was on
>Had the best theme songs in wrestling history
>Amazing technician
>Most entertaining guy in any room at any time
>Cool as fuck
>Hot as fuck
>Rad as fuck
>Based as fuck
>Had the best match with Brock Lesnar since his return
>Had one of the best streak matches with Undertaker, stole WM 29
>Had the best match with John Cena of his entire career and also his greatest rival ever
>Is the reason people finally started to say no to WWE's bullshit
>Is the reason based DBry got his WrestleMania moment
>Is considered one of the greatest of all time by Stone Cold, Bret Hart and Mick Foley and many other respected names
>Is best friends with Paul Heyman
>Proven draw anytime WWE gave him a chance
>Completely D E S T R O Y E D The Rock on the mic
>Not a single bad promo in his entire career
>Buried The Ryback
>Was brave enough to jump ship to try UFC in his 30s
>Will go down in history as one of the greatest of all time

Execute you traitors.

Nigger nigger nigger nigger kike nigge nigger nigger spic nigger spic nigger nigger sandnigger
(((You))) kill all blacks

Because the Clintons are the embodiment of the cancer that has infected Washington over the past few decades. They circumvent the law at will, use their foundation for personal profit, and have taken foreign money for political influence. FFS Hillary risked classified information for her own personal gain, the kind of information that risks every indigence asset we have.

Sure, Bill fucked over the nigs, but the generation of nigs born at that time have formed BLM and are now calling for segregation again. They are modifying our history to fit their narrative, and the left just claps and smiles as they do it.

Why the fuck would I vote for Clinton as a white man in his early 20's? She obviously doesn't give a shit about my demographic or anyone really.

That faggot is using steroids (illigal/degenerate)

Is also going to get whooped in the cage.

Kek i can't wait

Gtfo our board, faggots.

Went to school with this guy. Was super insecure.

Why do you drink so much beer?

I'll give it to him that he does draw in a fuck ton of people, reminds me of Germany sometimes.

Underrated

Dumb fucking Shillary supporting nigger kike wetback porch monkeys.

nigger

>>If you are a hater please leave us alone
Fuck you, no safe spaces allowed.

Fuck off. If you're politically correct, you've come to the wrong neighborhood.

Nigger

>Kuroneko
I love you merikan

If after every investigation or republican led probe into everything from the Clinton Foundation to Benghazi has found nothing in terms of criminal intent then it's hard for me to take seriously the claims that she's this literal cancer of Washington.

If you've already bought into the narrative that the Clintons are corrupt and every (often highly partisan and headed by the right) investigation finding nothing is a sign of their corruption then there exists no means for your mind to be changed on that front.

I'm not enthusiastically voting for Clinton this November, but I see the Supreme Court alone as a justifiable reason for anyone to vote Clinton this election. When Trump puts forward a laundry list of Scalia clones that would defend Citizen's United I don't see how you, as a white man in your early 20s, benefits from that scenario. Paid off by the corporations or not, if Bill showed us anything then you can count on Hilary putting forward Supreme Court nominations that don't support the ultrarich fucking everyone in the ass while everyone else squabbles about Mexicans, Nignogs, and Migrants raping our womens.

>If after every investigation or republican led probe into everything from the Clinton Foundation to Benghazi has found nothing in terms of criminal intent

OK, let's assume she had no intent. That means she's not a criminal, just completely retarded and incompetent. How is that President material?

Did you watch the interview of Comey in front of congress? Do you know what "adverse inference" in the terms of evidence is? Did you listen to Attorney General Lynch's interview in front of congress? Do you know what "abdication of responsibility" is? Have you read the report from the FBI detailing how Hillary and her lawyers "disposed" of evidence?

this

Nice! Tried to find the Nigger General
Why change the name though
Just confusing for the niggers.
Bigots

Lol top notch

nigger

FPBP

>dont use racial language on Sup Forums

kill yourself

nigger

Couch couch nigger cough, reminder Hillary Clinton was against gay marriage couch couch she even said it on national television couch couch, she's in perfect health cough

You are using greentext wrong, please lurk more before appropriating our culture

Fuck off faggots, go suck a bag of niggers

I've come to the conclusion that people who feel the need to use racial slurs in every post are either edgy newfags, or if they have been here a long time, just mentally deficient enough that they never get tired of spewing that same old tired shit.

KKK with her !

Kkklinton is the next 'merican president.

KKK have always been a good democrats.

Hillary is sane, in contrary to Trump.

Based hilldog has my vote
viva la shillary!

She has no supporters that arent being paid to support.

Faggot turbonigger

You have aids don't you

nigger

He doesn't care about facts. He's a Marxist.

This.

I came to see how many retarded people think they're smart...

>If you are a hater please leave us alone
>ALL Democrats welcome

????

NIGGERS!

faggot
nigger
dune coon
raghead
gook
abo
beaner
spic
kike
groid
gyppo
lebo
niglet

Delete your account.

Please watch Comey's press release and testimony before congress again.

Comey stated that no reasonable prosecutor would take the case, meaning that it would be a long shot to prove intent. The facts of the case still stand, there was classified information on the server, which Hillary denied before congress. Intent is a difficult thing to prove, Hillary was a defense lawyer and she knows this. She has plausible deniability.

In regards to the foundation, look up Jeffery Epstein and his connections to Bill Clinton, when Jeffery was charged with rape he donated three million dollars to the foundation, in return the Clintons used their influence on the legal system. Epstein only served six months house arrest for a crime that would land the average person 20 years in jail.

There still is an ongoing investigation into the foundation, keep that in mind.

Scalia was based in the fact he read the constitution and took the time to understand the language of it, what the intent of that language is. He is one of the few reasons we still even have the second amendment.

>you can count on Hillary putting forward Supreme Court nominations that don't support the ultrarich fucking everyone in the ass

No, because there is evidence that shows she is in bed with the wealthy. She has taken more donations from the largest corporations in the land than Trump has. Hillary was paid half a million to speak at Goldman Sacs, she has ties to Soros, and Bill rides around with a billionaire pedophile.

Go eat a bag of dicks and do some digging on the Clinton Foundation, there is an /cfg/ general that has a wonderful document on it. The evidence is there.

AHHHHH NIGGER

Basketball americans

Because damaged communities spread crime and wallow in poverty, producing nothing and consuming money. I want black people to succeed in life and improve their communities because that means that the people who live near and around them will all have their standards of living raised. Electing politicians who will maintain the status quo for black people is like cutting off your nose to spite your face, and for my part I don't even dislike black people, progressives just call me a racist because I repeat factual observations of reality in relation to crime rates.

niggers

Despite all of these shitposters and haters, I am genuinely curious, why vote for Hillary? Sure, Trump might look like a racist and be a bit too radical at times, but at least you know what he wants. With Hillary she has lied and gone back on her words when she deemed it appropriate to gain more popularity in the poles. And let us not even get started on the e-mail scandals and the supposed "murder list" she has going.

fuck all of you

nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga , i'm a 100% nigga

Hillary is pretty much a continuation of the same. Sure it's not great, but at least you know what you're getting and she knows what she's doing.

Trump on the other hand is a wildcard. His proposed policies are mostly populist drivel to get the vote. His economic views are oversimplified and won't hold up in the real world. He also has no policies or politics experience so blunders are to be expected if he actually tries to personally govern and implement his proposals.

Hillary is really the only sane choice, outside of voting third party.

Then again, who the president is doesn't actually matter all that much. Congress and senate seats are what actually control the direction the country goes in.

even your threads are

LOW
O
W

ENERGY

also,

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

N O G G I N
I
G
G
E
R

FUCK OFF NIGGER

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ&t=2s

CHEAPEST

PROXY

Excuse me?

dirty NIGGER
RAPED be your kind
cough your SUBHUMAN organs out
have KEK tear your cunt all the way up to your neck

Nigger nigger nigger nigger

Why are you here you dumb nigger faggot? Go to reddit or something.

Explain this.
youtu.be/ZpdVQjnIdYk

Anyone else here a conservative democrat? I'm registered democrat but in general elections I vote republican. In primaries I always try to vote for the most conservative democrat who's running.

taco niggers and reptile niggers out of my nation

FOURTH REICH ABSOLUTELY IMMINENT

kek'd pretty heartily my burger friend.