Friendly reminder

Pol next time before you bully an Indian on pol or in real life.
Always remember that he/she might be your Doctor in the future.
Perhaps any health care system in the world wouldn't survive of it wasn't for Indians.
Why can't you be GREATLFUL and friendly?
We are there to help you not to collect welfare.
Peace

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_inventions_and_discoveries#Medicine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump for ordinary and decent people

Even TRUMP and Nigel support Indian immigrants because they know we always contribute to the society we move to

>peace.
>comes back to bump thread
Indians are the worst doctors and they get degrees from poo in loo uni

Doctor! Doctor! Give me the loos, I've got a great place for poos!

>Indians and Pakistanis have a shocking lack of variety in names

wow

OK that would be $1000

Sup Forums, why aren't you responding?
REKT

kek

I stay out of the public health system so I don't get stuck with a poo.

I had an indian doctor once and he was a rude shit and I could barely understand what he was telling me through his thick accent.

Are these subway 'doctors' that prepare my sandwiches.

POO

>implying you'd ever want a Pajeet to wipe his ass on your open flesh wound. Never, ever. Stick to gathering plastic bottles and call centers, shitskins.

My family members live in America and I am an American too studying medicine in India and will be moving to USA soon.
Let me tell you medical school here are on par or at greater level than American schools

>Always remember that he/she might be your Doctor in the future.
not here
>POO IN A LOO

This has nothing to do with the amount of doctors but the lack of creative desert monkeys have for making kids.

They don't have anything to say I guess

>no Khan
>no Patel

hmmmm

He must a few of the bad ones. Majority are BASED

The only reason there is heaps of paki/Indian doctors in the western countries is because they get free citizenship for being a doctor, even though becoming a doctor in India is piss easy.

Every indian doctor i have met are useless paki cunts

No they are engineers

Pasta pasta pasta pasta pasta pasta pasta pasta pasta pasta pasta pasta pasta pasta pasta pasta pasta pasta pasta pasta

OK Ivan rakitic alen halilovic and ante coric are my uncle's clients

Ever heard of systemic racism? They probably stole ideas from Indians

SHART in Walmart

Muh Australia HDI ,
Muh GDP
Then become a doctor

>Implying medicine requires rote memorization

Why are you so desperate for Sup Forums acceptance, I swear you guys post this stuff everyday to prove how good you are, if you stopped pooing in the loo, I'd be more impressed.

>Ivan Rakitić
>Barcelona
>doctors: Ricard Pruna / Daniel Medina
no POO
>Alen Halilović
>Hamburger SV
>doctor: Goetz Welsch
no POO
>Ante Ćorić
>GNK Dinamo
>doctor: Saša Sekula
no POO

Personal orthopedic surgeon

We are not desperate

but this is still Europe, there simply aren't as many poo's in here as there are in Clapland

Well at least they have a Bidhan.

WE

WUZ
VIKANGZ

WUZ

Why do shit skins always ignore affirmative action and diversity (aka fire the white guy) agenda?

>hurr, look how smart we are

Every shit skin doctor I've had was absolutely fucking WORTHLESS.

The reason India is so shit is because all the decent Indians moved to North America and Europe.

Are Indian included in shitskins? We look like Mediterranean people.

Just because you heathens shit them out at a higher rate doesn't make the quality any better. I bet Drs Smith and Jones are far better than Khan and Patel

I hope they washes their hands before they treat me.

Not really, my dad came here in his 40s. He was born in a small village with 9 siblings. Hell my grandmothers house has an outhouse in 2016.

Reason he left was because we were old enough and he realized he wasnt going to get promoted ahead of other people who had connections with their hindu friends and relatives.

They're included but not hated very much. But anyways, you guys do not look like Mediterraneans.

We have a culture and morality that's why we become Doctors.
To help people

>We look like Mediterranean people

Top fucking kek.

I love Indians, I think they're great people. Even though half of you don't use a toilet, half of you do, so that's pretty great.

or is it because you have a massive need for them due to your whole population having hepatitis and worms?

>2 poo in loo names
>2 dune coon names
>2 english names
>4 welsh names

CYMRU!

Yes, praise the indians for half their population doing something 99.9% of populations in civilized countries do.

Atleast our health care is free.
Many Indians in America I know work for a nominal fee and provide top quality services

>Implying that I need to go to see a gastroenterologist

It's true. My local hospital has some Indian doctors.

I have a white, Christian doctor, though.

Get fucked, poo in loo

you all just do the low tier doctor jobs. go to GP and it's some indian cunt and they have no idea what is wrong with me so they refer me to some one who isn't stupid. All you are good for is writing out doctors certificates or giving out antibiotics and making super bugs.

SHART
IN
LOO

it's free because the quality is shit.
see:

Nobody gives a fuck about Indians.

I actually don't mind them desu. Goans are probably my favourite immigrant group

Indians are the worst at created enclaves though so fuck em

You wouldn't have left freedom stains on half a dozen of your pants while shopping for the twelve pack of diet coke at Walmart, had you seen one in time, Tucker

White and Christian? Who is a doctor?? Is this real.. all white boys I knew were lazy and kept discussing things like wrestling, Vidya, DBZ

DOKTAS

While I appreciate your pride in working in the service industry you should know that robots and automation is already better at diagnostics and you smell bad so I went with a white lady doctor instead.

No thanks, all my Doctors are white. When I go to the doctor I want answers not fecally transmitted diseases.

that is a big "might" since only the Anglosphere have imported lots of Indians.

Still I have no real problems with Khans. In fact India is the greatest nation in that area of the world.

More power to you but please start to POO IN LOO

>Implying that I don't just wear diapers
I'm 10 steps ahead of the sharts 110% of the time.

>56.5% hwhite names
>couple of poo in loos
>couple of terrorists

who fucking cares

This amount of racism shouldn't exist bit it does.
Why are you so tribalistic?

I don't have a problem with hindus, it's muslims and africans I don't want

I am white and christian and doctor....The only indian doctors I know are conman, that only make residency here to get a better job in india. Nobody likes them in germany, because they have no knowledge and language skill

>indians
>not white

Hate for fellow Aryans ? Why do you have so much hate for Indians ? What did we do?

Heartbro here, I have a team of several docters that are all white and every time I am hospitalized, all the doctors are white, all the nurses are Indian and all the janitors are black.

this needs to be done in the style of a pajeet not a nigger

>87967133
You know what, this just happened...
I ask my husband "Did you notice that all of our doctors, dentist, even pharmacist is white?"

He just laughed and said "yes dear, that was intentional. I pay extra for white people insurance." Then he laughed and pat my head."

He's so good to me.

My uncle who has had 2 hernia surgeries his surgeon was indian same guy as well and is a good doctor thank you based indian doctor's

most of them are useless thou

In all reality, Indians are decent people. The problem is the first generation. When they first come here they're pretty annoying. Demanding lower prices, smelling bad, and just being dirty and stinky in general. They seem to get westernized quickly though, like other asians. I guess it makes sense that the best of the best realizes what a shithole their home country is and they need to get out to really do anything in life. Plenty are conservative too so they can be based.

Haha

I am using my phone. So yeah, not really a racist as I do not systematically opresss anyone but I did try to imagine getting a pelvic exam from a poo doc and I barfed a little in my mouth. If that makes me a racist so be it.

You welcome

are hospitals require to make designated shitting floors in ones that hire indian doctors?

The only reason Pajeets become doctors is because it pays well. Modern doctors are a joke anyways, they're just meme tier prescription drug dealers.

I'm talking serious doctors. major surgeries, brain stuff, ect. Clinic doctors I go to for when I feel slightly under the weather? Yeah, typically poo's.

Das ist ein Tonschwellenaudiogramm !

like .002% of indians become doctors

I'll continue to mock you with no fear of reprisal

Is this really a guy rapes another guy in a locker room?

Is this really what women think men do?

This happened to me on penis inspection day. it's not a joke

Good, seeing as you're over one billion and counting you better put something good into world, and not just fucking poo.
Thou it doesn't add up in the long run Pajeet, you have too many poo in loos.

Can you list all the German contributions to medicine?? I am a huge fan of germans I even have a BMW

No no, don't be silly.

It comes from a thewd in which these images (made by some "artist" in response to the Brock Turner thing) to show that rwpe happens everywhere to all kinds of people, etc. Some kind person made this edit and it amused me.

>most doctors
>can't cure poo in the loo

>German contributions to medicine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_inventions_and_discoveries#Medicine

This is why healthcare is so shit in the UK

POO IN NHS

Lol thread.

But kek is with me. >666 >22 etc.

Here's another favorite.

Wait Ahmed is a last name?

Fucking kek.

I've always been a devout druggist.

Big believer in the healing power of drugism.

Sandwich engineers?

Good old "poopoo patel" always a contender.

>I've got a great place for *taking* poos
Ftfy

I salute you

>Its a "India tries to redeem themselves" episode