TIME Magazine Releases New Photos of Young Hillary

What the fuck is happening? Do shills really think this tactic will work?

time.com/4426298/hillary-clinton-rare-photos/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0NFk5cbI2qY
youtu.be/QbApitUN5ro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he doesnt want to protect this smile

or this one

or this one

I want to abduct this smile and lock it up in my basement.
This is a good photo for a milk carton

or this one

or this one

or this one

or this one

#theawkwardyears

or this one

stop posting

or this one

or this one

in memoriam

they are preparing us for her death

they will run Biden, screencap this.

or this one

or this one

>Every photo is in black and white
Just how OLD is she?

or this one

or this one

people didn't really start using color cameras until late 70s

or this one

or this one

She's like 40 years old in those.

>Releasing photos before the Communist demons possessed her

Not an argument

or this one

this is cute

no they won't

>Do shills really think this tactic will work?

muh dick

This is the only picture I have seen of her where she isn't corrupted, by her lesbian abuser.

Pretty Little Liar

>hmm yes I would like to go balls deep in hebe hill so I will vote for her
said nobody ever

Uganda has internet?

Comparing modern photos of HRC is a lot more fun.

>lesbian abuser
Do you know who she is?

Not being familiar with US presidential election system: what happens when she croaks before election day? Are the elections postponed, do democrats appoint Kaine as nominee, do they have a whole another party election, what?

W-why is her brother blurry? Did she feed on his soul, and he's slowly fading out of existence?

so... how many lolicons here switching to hillary?

Probably keep going with Tim "The Pain" Kaine

>cute

Is that what they're calling IRL loli sluts now?

The lil whore is right out of a Mieow Rustle work

yeah man you have to go way the fuck into the bush to not have decent 3G

Kaine by default
They can switch to whoever but it's obviously a risky move but may not have ballot access to all states

Another one for the collection! I didn't know that Ugandans were on Sup Forums. I mean, not as if anybody would holiday there.

Tim Kaine would become the nominee and either select or have selected for him a VP to serve if he were to fall next.

>he honestly wont vote for this

>or this

Not voting for this

>or this

>or this

That smile is long dead.

>or this

Pendering to the growing pedo demographics

She met Saul Alinksy. He corrupted her.

My brain hates her but my dick got hard.

I don't know who'll win.....

>or this

>or this

>or this

>Completely different hair colour
Honestly expected democrat propaganda to be better than this.

nah I'm an American working for a NGO doing humanitarian shit for UNHCR. it's a cool country, which is why it's been flooded with refugees from Sudan, Burundi, Congo, Somalia, etc

lots of muzungu (local term for white ppl) come here for safaris and shit. there was a gaggle of Dutch ppl here the last couple of days

All I see is pure evil.

>or this

It will work unfortunately... Burgerland is full of idiots... Just like Germoney

>or this

underrated post, and in all likelihood, the truth
you can stop spamming pics of the witch now

What kind of man behaved like that then? He looks like a fag.

If anything it proves how fucking old she is as color photos don't exist of her in her youth.

you'd be surprised how many people blantantly hate Hillary here. this won't make a dent.

>Saul Alinksy

>or this

CURRENT HILLARY

>or this

OK thanks.

americans are stupid, but it only goes so far

>Vote because how she was, not because how she is now

what the fuck is this shit.

Some of those rare new photos i already seen before it was rare and new.

>or this

Guff?

Wow women really age like shit

>6% trust

only if 6% of the population votes then we are fucked

She has the most dead eyes. No light.

So you clearly give some semblance of a shit about blacks, but you browse Sup Forums. Probably not mutually exclusive, but I never imagined many of us doing NGO shit in Africa. What's your take on Sup Forums?

wtf they deleted the slave

good sleuthing, find anything else?

Is that Cenk from TYT?

yes, i also found her connection to the Illuminati

The deadline to file has already passed in more than half the states.

Okay, where are the nudes of Hillary? There should be some

youtu.be/QbApitUN5ro

Goes to show that no matter how traditionally you were raised, you can always turn out to be a degenerate failure.

Look at all these posts by the same ID. Obviously this person is a degenerate leftist pedophile

Could be a meme on our hands, like Raimiposting. Tarnish her name and shit. Could someone edit the text and top image to be a school pic like and make the text say :

>[Random student] asserted that, 'Hillary was the only one in class who really knew how to manipulate male students in order to spite the popular girls. I attended school with Hillary. I saw how satisfied and untucked their shirts were when my friends spent a minute with her. She wasn't that way to me though. I was a friend.

I imagine it was an Alinskyite Satanist, who mentored her. I have no proof of this. I am just an intuit and can read if people have been abused and in Hillary's case, she is a closet lesbian and was sexually abused ritually, by at least one lesbian, for many years. Looking back on it, Hillary wouldn't call it abuse, she would call it enlightening.

Who knows,

Have you seen Hillary adds on tv, they are just clips of trump saying "I'll send them to hell! They're idiots! Stupid stupid! Bomb the shit out of them"

Not even about her, it's rediculous but it works on my libtard Roomate as a a nice form of comformaion bias, God forbid he actually looks up trump and his positions for himself

"Are you kidding me???!??"

young Hillary is not for sexual exploitation. we only want to show that she too was a child just like everyone else. the mean comments you people make about her is absurd and we wont tolerate. we ask you kindly to delete this post and that stupid idea. thank you and sorry for any inconvenience. thank you.

Lol they are bretty funny

You in California?