Spin-off movie when?

Spin-off movie when?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3458110/muschietti-talks-paintings-inspired-nightmarish-new-creature/
youtube.com/watch?v=QVK72QH6hLk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just watch mama.

WHAt happened to Pennywise's minions after he fell down the hole?

What minions?

Underage gangbang

Pennywise was the "minions" dumbass

mind=blown

Seen it already, cuck.

Finally a role for her

why is this design so unsettling?

The "Checking-my-phone-while-watching-movies" generation everyone!

A movie about a jewish flutist and her struggle with crippling hysteria, in 1910s Vienna, directed by Aleksandr Sokurov.

Flutey tooty I'm coming for that booty
>why are all these millennial manlets so scurred of a phallic symbol

Really gets the noggin joggin

bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3458110/muschietti-talks-paintings-inspired-nightmarish-new-creature/

No pupils and odd shaped face.

Okay so non-millenials would rather shove the flute up their ass?
Hmm... Really makes me think they're a bunch homosexuals.

there was already a spinoff manga about it

>everyone was Pennywise
Nice meme

>not making a spinoff about the leper instead
>or the adventures of daddy and bevvy

The creatures were him, retard.
It's his whole gimmick of using their fears against the kids.

This painting has been in my house for as long as I can remember. I used to run past it as a kid. You wanna know why?

Cuz you're a pussy lol

Fucking savage holy shit

Cause her eyes follow you
Fuck you, it was at the end of a hallway and at night it was scary. The movie reminded me of it.

What was with the pincer arms Pennywise had at the end during the fight? That's the only fear I didn't understand

>a scrawny andro fucker is looking at me
>that scares me
You're a little bitch user holy fuck.

What was the creepiest fear and why was it the headless easter egg child

Reference to spider.

I thought it was Pennywise losing control of his fear power and reverting to his "original" form

>Fuck you, it was at the end of a hallway and at night it was scary. The movie reminded me of it.
So like that other guy said then, pussy.

Nah it was the leper.
What the fuck is the kid gonna do? Throw his head at you? Meanwhile the leper gives you AIDS.

Probably a foreshadowing of It's "true" physical form.

I understand why people would find that scary, but there's something about the way the scene turned out that made it somewhat humorous to me.

Meh, for me the leper was a bit too much CGI, I wish they could've done practical effects for that one

for a quarter
or a dime
or for free

stop bulling me I was 4

Just the way that thing moved was very well done, the weird twitching and shambling before moving very fast was very well directed. Why did you think it turned out humorous?

Mikes one was underrated as fuck.

Reminded me of that Station nightclub fire video.

So how are they gonna do the new movie when brev is in a incestious relationship,the jew kills himself, and the black kid is a gangbanger in the books?

Where's the sense of danger?
It's just a little kid without a head.

>Mask on
>Fuck it, mask off

Well, this scene was creepy as fuck my man

Originally he was supposed to be eating a corpse but they cut that out.
I think they with a more silent approach.

This was a pg13 movie with one r rated scene at the start,

Little burnt kid, walking around, no head on, starts sprinting at you

I think it has something to do with the kid ever even going downstairs to the creepy basement alone in the first place and then he's surprised some scary shit appears. Like what were you expecting after witnessing some paranormal shit in the book and having the knowledge that some really weird shit happens in this town, going downstairs and seeing a clearly laid out trap to lure you in. I understand that he's a kid and that it's not rally a problem with this movie. It's more a problem about horror movies in general I guess.

The old lady in the library creepily staring at Ben while he's reading a book

>Originally he was supposed to be eating a corpse but they cut that out.
Huh. Glad they did though, that'd be a bit much.

They compensated with this shit later on.
youtube.com/watch?v=QVK72QH6hLk

Why would a rabbi hang a cubist painting in his office?
And what kind of boy gets scared by a cubist painting?

Well bro, Pennywise plays the kids like a fiddle all the time. Of course the fat guy would go into the basement. Just like Bill went down to the basement and they all went to the creepy, evil-looking haunted house.

It's what Pennywise does. That's why the kids winning at the end came as such a surprise to IT; it is an eternal being being bested by a bunch of brats.

>It's more a problem about horror movies in general I guess.
I guess that's true to an extent, in the book it does a good job of conveying how Pennywise subtly influences these kids into getting themselves into those situations. In the storm drain scene with Georgie we see how Pennywise makes it feel and smell like there really is a carnival down in the sewer, "the smell of popcorn" and all that to get Georgie to really think Pennywise is a clown. For Ben I guess it was leading him with the trail of easter eggs, Ben is a curious boy after all, and Pennywise has been shown to isolate kids.

Because his family saved the painting from europe before everyone else was genocided in WWII.

>And what kind of boy gets scared by a cubist painting?
Naturalism fags

>Bev's dad was Pennywise
Is that why she had super powers against him?

I was so confused when the scene of the black kid being scared by people being burned alive came out.
I thought Pennywise fucked up and was trying to scare the niglet with a Jew furnace.

>Only Mike has actually killed
>Only Mike has to work
>Mike's nightmare, a result of watching his parents burned alive by "racists", is the only true nightmare

Getting scared by a modern painting is literally white people's problem

Man, I'm sure everyone saw that "Pennywise popping out of the video" scene coming from a mile away but that was creepy as shit

5/10 could use some work

I thought the scene was effective up until it jumps out of the screen, then it became too much.

Hello there my edgy underage friend. Please see the movie before posting stupid shit that is literally answered in the movie or don't bother posting. It's really not worth the time for either of us.

It's not cubism pleb its expressionism

I understood everything eventually, just not at that particular scene.

Again, fuck off

user im sorry these people dont feel your pain, in my grandparents house there was a similarly styled photo in one of the guest rooms about 2 foot by 1.5, but the whole thing was tinted blue so you could only barely make out the details in the eyes.

You seem upset for some reason friend.

That position has been taken by Mike already

Bev's dad wasn't Pennywise, retard.

I liked it

That's what I thought too. I feel like the conjuring did it better to an extent. The whole part with the painting was amazing up until it the part where it jumps out at you. I'm not really sure how you could end the scene but there must be a better way.

Horror genre is full of these stuff

Why would someone have such a fucking creepy painting in their house?

Pennywise is actually a sandworm

Famous artist, expensive painting, the person who bought it is a weirdo, etc.

It's literally Marilyn Manson in a cosplay.

Mike's fear and feeling should be the most relatable one. But they fucked it up that's why it's underrated.

That video had proper build-up. Mike's doesn't. It abruptly jumped to it from irrelevant stuff and it happened without introducing knowledge that it actual happened.

And if I were the director I would ask Mike to show more guilt, sadness and remorse than fear

It's fine if the nun jumps and stays clouded in shadows, making sounds all over the place but the moment these monsters start jumping and lunging at people like the Broncos offensive line is when shit hits the fan in my opinion.

Because Jewish people hate beautiful Art

The guy painted the demon that he had seen

I love that one, shame you don't see the fire take over the group piled into he doorway, fucker goes around the back and misses it,

They are required by movies. In the nun case they had a spin off to explain that the pic was actually possessed.

In real world it happens all the time though. Everything looks creepy to kids. Every picture offends someone. When the context of a picture loses its proper context they just become scary. That's the whole point of ghost and demons.

My dad probably just keep the photo of his granny because she was lovely and kind to him but to me that pic was scary as fuck.

After they rescue Jewboy from nearly getting his face eaten off, the painting lady backs around a corner leaving just her hands visible. Then Pennywise peeks back around and now they're his hands. This is the clue for the thickies in the audience that all the other monsters have been Pennywise too if for some reason they hadn't picked up on it.

it's not. you're just underage

Looks kinda like a Bogdanoff.

My sweet little whorish Pennywise. I did as you told me, you dirty little clown, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to see that you do like being fucked arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest fucking I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck in you for hours, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if a gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting clown when every fuck drives one out of him. I think I would know Pennywise's fart anywhere. I think I could pick his out in a roomful of farting clowns. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat Losers have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a sewer at night. I hope Pennywise will let off no end of his farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

shadilay fellow kekistani

awww ;)

Underrated post and titties.

none of it. know why? because there was no suspense building and the cgi was ass. shit movie. also what the fuck was up with the comedic rock fight out of nowhere and the music montage near the end that lasted for less than 15 seconds until the director apparently remembered he wasn't doing a romantic comedy

I agree but I would say that Pennywise scaring two kids in two rooms at the same time in the well house probably give people idea that it's not always him

18+

>this mad at memes

when i was a wee lad my grandma had this long legged wide eyed owl sculpture that stood about 4 feet high. it was made of felt or fur or some shit. Anyways that thing scared the piss out of me. When i was alone in her house i absolutely refused to go into her living room, even in the daytime. It didnt help that she used to tell me that at night sometimes she could hear it jumping around... my grandma was a dick

Did Javier Botet play this one too or just the leper?

*raises spork*
Give me the based rundown /myguy/, dare I say it, forced shitposting outside your containment board is not welcome

21+ (in some states)

>this mad at memes

Seething my man, positively seething.
What did you think of It?