What was the point of this character?

What was the point of this character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jP0gtlHAx4c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You'll find out in Chapter II

We needed a Jew.

Creepiest thing in the movie tee bee aytch

Stephen King wishes for all Jewish bookkeppers to die because they can't stay true to their words and are cowards, that rather kill themselves than take responsibility.

Were you glad or upset that his "When you're a kid" speech wasn't in the actual movie?

Question.
What the fuck are all the Derry adults doing?

I thought the kid from Stranger Things was already Jewish

To kill himself later on.

To be Jewish and die in the sequel.

Apparently all the white boy actors are Jewish.
But in the movie Stan is the Jew.

He kills himself in the next movie, early on too so his character is done

Why is there a jewish character in every kids movie that explains some kind of jewish ceremony?

He's catholic

Stan, bev and Eddie are jewish

What was the point of making Ben the historian?

No we saw Richie at Stan's Barmitzvah wearing a Jew beanie. So in movie he is Jewish as well.

Stan is the most straight-laced and rational of the crew. He's ill-equipped to deal with anything outside the nice, nuts-and-bolts reality that he's comfortable with. Stan lives in a world where the pictures most always hang straight, but when what's inside the frame is crooked, he can't reconcile it. It doesn't fit. Of all the Losers, Stan is the only one equally afraid of the *thought* of IT as anything else it might turn into.

Stan can't deal.

All of Derry lives under IT's spell, quick to violence and quicker to forget.

Was wondering the same thing. I guess since it's a Jewllywood, there's a Jew spot in every movie.

No he didn't. he was just there in the audience

So that there's a quick explanation on how they find out all that stuff aboit IT, that IT has been feeding on Derry residents for hundreds of years. His interest in history is used as a tool to explain IT's background to the viewer.

I think even goys have to wear them when in a synagogue or jewish ceremony. I think that's how it is anyway, I really don't know

He means why was Ben the historian and not Mike, like it originally was?

They wear them the same reason the Mudslims do. So that the god can't look into their heads to see their sinful thoughts.

In the script all of them went to the ceremony, the just showed Richie in the final movie

Oh okay. Honestly though Finn looks about as Jewish as a human being possibly can so they might as well have just made him one in the movie as well. No ones buying him as a goy.

I didn't ask why Jews wear them, I guessed why goys wear them you moron.

That's a good question. I never thought about it before, but I know a lot about judaic practises despite never setting out to learn about that religion.

This. Especially since mushy yet I said he still wants Mike to be the one that calls them all back...but now he'll be on drugs.

How... inventive.

He doesn't look jewish though, have you seen a jew?

Omg u fucking moron, can't u connect the simple a to b? Goys wear them because the Jews wear them. When in Rome do as Romans do, when in Synagogue wear a little jew hat.

youtube.com/watch?v=jP0gtlHAx4c

So they could have kino live stream session

two idiots arguing on a point they agree on
beautiful, Sup Forums

I think people like that black haired boy so much because his face is so unusual, like his facial features stand out so much. Definitely a very unique face look.

One got aggressive and the other one didn't like it?

Yeah that's why I liked him off the bat and didn't think he felt right as the little frail asthma boy.

Get in the bunker, Anons! A new CA-Related thread is fresh in the oven!

The asthma boy is Jack, that's Finn with Wyatt, they looked kinda alike back then

>biggest chickenshit of the group
>has to pretty much get dragged along to the battle with Pennywise while they're kids
>years later get told Pennywise is still alive and needs to come back because of the promise
>nopes right the fuck outta this world and commits Sudoku

The literal weak link

Oh, I'm sorry, I got mixed up and thought we were talking about Eddie, who does have a weird face and is oddly handsome.

There's a theory that Pennywise showed up in Adult Stan's bathroom, which is why he committed suicide in the tub because he was scared shitless. Remember Pennywise can travel through sewer lines and whatnot so it could've happened.

Anyone else could barely get through this movie? It just felt like R-rated Stranger Things.
The kids were decent actors, but I can't stand shit that relies on kids so heavily. The pedo tones were unnerving during that swimming hole scene and I have seen my fair share of loli, but it was just so smug and self-aware.
The scares were predictable and cliché. Pennywise looked like a fetal.alcohol syndrome baby and not scary at all.

I was pretty bored to be honest. I expected so much out of this movie and it really didn't impress me. I like how they amped up Beverly in this version because of MUH STRONG INDEPENDENT FEMALE. She didn't need that.

>pedo tones
A lot less than I expected, actually. The swimming hole thing seemed reasonably meant to show the boys' attraction to Bev. They handled it alright, I think. I was disappointed

It's fine for me. I could relate to the kids, I got a smile on my face the whole time watching it

I want to see bevvy's bare ass whenever she hits 18. It was distracting and made me feel like a pervert

I want to see Richie's bare ass whenever she hits 18. It was distracting and made me feel like a pervert

I want to see her bare ass right fucking now.

I loved the kids, the bullies worked, even pennywise when he wasn't a cgi monster worked. I hated the obnoxious spooks and horrible cgi quality. It was like a good r rated kid's creepy adventure trapped in a shitty modern horror movie

>Remove the annoying jumpscare noises
>Remove the "RAWR IMMA GITCHU" Pennywise runs at the camera
>Have more scenes of Pennywise being a clown and fucking with the kids and taunting them
The whole movie felt too on the nose and typical.

Yoo I'm reading the Fukunaga script and what I read so far pretty much seems like the movie I saw. When does it get different?

You can't rape boys so that's okay

Today in this thread: How to spot a pleb
-Uses the word "cliché" in an argument

Bill's actor isn't