Excuse me, sir, do you have Prince Albert in a can?

>Excuse me, sir, do you have Prince Albert in a can?

nah, I have shitposter on a board

HAHA HAHA HAHA

No, I don't.
What do you want from me?

>WELL YOU BETTER GO LET HIM OUT

I want you to die, Richie.

Jesus, Raimi

God old pennywise was so much better.

BEEP BEEP, RICHIE, I'LL BLOW YOU FOR FREE

This version of Pennywise is not disturbing or unsettling

It's a lot better than the edgy cartoon they got in this new one

No, but he's entertaining.
King books are cheesy and hard to make scary when it's on screen. They knew this and just made him goofy.

I'LL KILL YOU ALL

HAHA

HAHA

He's supposed to scare you, not make you laugh.

But he's a clown.

The second part of that movie sucks really fucking much

For laughs, maybe.

Oooh yeah? Not as much, I hear, as your mother! HAHA! HAHA! HAHA!

I don't like Currywise nor the adults but Pennywise making fun of all of them was funny.
That's about it though.

This new Pennywise has to be the scariest movie monster we've seen in years. Literally years. There's two scenes in this movie that absolutely sent shivers down my spine. First when Pennywise possesses the slideshow and we finally get to see his very creepy and mental face in the final scene. What a build-up! I nearly pissed myself.

The other one is in the basement, first we see the excellent performance by Georgie's actor. You'll float too never has sounded more epically scary. And then Pennywise rises from the waters. I jumped in my chair and still do when watching this. I can tell I will be on the edge of my seat in theatres this september.

The movie itself seems to capture that 80s feeling we've seen in Stranger Things and other important work. Do your part and see it in theaters. Be a part of history.

Wow, nice review faggot. Back to r/movies.
the projector scene was actually pretty good, though, and Georgie is adorable

I don't get it.
?

/
Did you find it to be disturbing and unsettling?

Prince Albert is a brand of roll-your-own tobacco that comes in a can, like a coffee can. Pennywise is aking a hypothetical store clerk if they have it. When they reply, why yes, we do, he then tells them that they should let the poor guy out, as if they have the actual Prince Albert himself trapped inside a can.

Thanks never knew this.

Holy shit you faggots saying the original is better are so cringy it hurts. The reason they made a remake was because the original sucked so bad. I remember reading the book as a kid and watching the movie the book was scarier than that piece of shit and it's a book. The movie had shittt effects and terrible actors and pennywise didn't even transform.

I thought this was just a meme but when I actually went to see the movie I had to hold back my laughter every time Pennywise did his OWW WAH AH AH AH running movement towards the kids. Absolutely ridiculous and in no way scary. It might have been okay if he did it once, but having him do it multiple times throughout was too much.

>Do you have Todd howard in a can? Well you better let the poor guy out

WA HA WA HA WA HA

newfag generations dont even know what real horror is, all theyve seen are lousy jump "scares" which are nothing more than surprises, and this creepy pedo looking motherfucker supposed to be IT clown, missing the point of the clown thing, dont even know why he'd be a clown , he doesn't do anything funny or unsettling , he's just straight creepy rapist from the start

Um, excuse me, but that's REAL Horror.

I need to soundtrack to tell me when something is about to happen and then punctuate it with a BANG to make sure I understand when I need to find something scary.

Get with the times, gramps.

>Weezy, how's your sex life?
>What is your sex life?
>Weezy's face when

Thats good satire!

Why did he feel the need to tell them he was a 40 year old virgin before dying?

As opposed to?