Indian Scientist strikes it again. You are welcome world

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streptococcus
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let me guess, its a bacteria thats found in feces.

Thank you India.

Uncleanliness can be one of the factors, but it can be many.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streptococcus

I guess I was right

>Group B Streptococcus a harmless bacterium found in the gastrointestinal and genitourinary tracts of up to 30% of human adults and subsequently in human feces.

Hello inshort guy

Interesting story, but
> implying there is one cause of premature births
Kek

I guess they learned to
POO AWAY FROM VAGOO

Ayyyy its true
Poo everytime

>mfw even contributions made by Indians have t do with poo

20-30% of over a billion people are married to their first cousin as well in India, it is not only hygiene they have a problem with.

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Modi is a cocksucking faggot. He goes home every night to find a big hard muslim cock that he loves to fondle all night long. India btfo. suck on that poojeet.

First Mexican intellectuals

Now Indian scientists

Brown peoples of the world unite!

Do you have a king?

not here for AMAs.
Modi is a cocksucking faggot. He goes home every night to find a big hard muslim cock that he loves to fondle all night long. India btfo. suck on that poojeet

Fucking KEK

POO

You think I like Modi? You stupid or something mountain monkey?

you are Modi you toilet nigger.

I'm Tamil, I'm no where close to that Dhokla eating fool. BTW, I have a Nepali friend.

>literally thousands of reasons for premature births
>Indian journalist implies that the sole reason is poo bacteria.

At least we know science/medical reporting in India is as simplistic and misinformed as anywhere else.

its ok man. OP has been posting these gayass breads for a few days now. I decided to annoy the modi loving faggot a little.

tldr

>Don't let pregnant women near the shitting streets

>Found in 30% of humans
>India has 35% premature birthing rate
Like pottery

Kek.
>Putting chink tier Nepalese on kebab list

MODS!!! PLEASE BAN THIS CUNT. IM SICK OF SEEING THESE BULLSHIT THREADS EVERYDAY FFS

Honestly, because of you north indian bastards, whole India is getting bad name, you faggots shit everywhere and that resulted in memes. You are the worst of all with BHIMARU crap. I wish someone nukes North India.

Just stop this North and South bullshit, we are one country. Stop self hating each other, we have bigger problems than finding out the better person between Dravidians and Aryans.

its the one-man Modi Internet Defense Force in action.
man who's more kebab than the real kebab calls other kebab. You must be a white Indian.
gas the biharis and the UPs. make india great again.

Shut up and fuck off, I don't understand anything which is going up there, you are just circlejerking bastard and I don't like you, I know you don't like us, but love our money which is why you have the GST bill, you BHIMARU shits are so much in population, why don't you fucking kill yourself instead of curing diseases you are responsible for. And did I forget rape and lynching dalits?

There is Aryans and Dravidians, but you are Aryans, you are mongrels.

you are not* Aryans

ARYANS? WHERE ARE YOU HIDING THEM?

Streptococcus are pretty much everywhere tho.
They cause a bunch of diseases such as Tonsilliti, celulitis, erysipelas, pneumonia, meningitis, etc, etc.
It's pretty interesting the indian proposal desu
>many streptococcal species are not pathogenic, and form part of the commensal human microbiota of the mouth, skin, intestine, and upper respiratory tract

>Watchmen complaining about their owners
Nothing new here

Money? What money? We basically give you food to survive. You metros are heavily funded by central government
You don't even have water to drink let alone bathe and irrigate, we provide water to you.

We can get those without your existence, you good for nothing fools. By just killing all of you all.

>owners
>does not own a loo
pick one

Too bad they will all be starved suffering children, as India is #1 in child malnutrition. Congrats Pajeet

>as if this is the only possible reason for a premature birth and not just one out of numerous causes

By what? A fucking scythe? Hun, we use guns here up in the North. There are more weapons in North households than the combined police force of south.

And yet we own you, look how low you people are. You are afforded by people who can't even afford a loo.

Tfw parents from Mumbai
West side master race

We got Naval Bases to fire our ICBMs, you are literally nothing.

you own nothing you scum. you literally walk around all day in the sun carrying vegetables to sell in your cheap ass bikes. you exist because we are too lazy to go buy our own vegetables. pani-puri dhoti trying to act all superior and shieet. take a look in a mirror, what you see is a festering pile of human waste that should never have been tolerated enough to let it evolve.

Like we have given access of those bases to you. Kek. Also the point of having a Navy to save your sorry ass.

Kek. You are mistaking us to you. We have got enough Nepalis to do those shit tier jobs and they are actually dying to do those.

>ITT

Bhaiyaa panipuri banate ho par haat kyu nahi dhote. Dekho kitna gande ho tum. nahate ho ki nahi kabhi. Agar hamare desh me rehna he to thoda safai karna sikh lo barna maar maar ke bihar paucha denge.

Kek. Nepali scum showing his panipuri selling talents.

KeK tell em how ya really feel

>let's figure out how to have EVEN MORE children

india why

Why are you cunts fighting amongst yourselves? You have chinks and mudslimes to worry about, although from what I've heard indian-muslims are generally peaceful