Marvel's The Punisher | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=lIY6zFL95hE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aSNJ00iAZ7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kino

hair looks stupid

ME ME T A L L I C A

>that music
EDGY. I LIKE IT

DARKNESS
IMPRISONING ME

Looks edgy af, don't think theres room in his character for anything past the violent ptsd shit they already showed in daredevil. the phoned in his more sensitive side, and badly too.

Idk man. This guy plays the same role always and he had a couple alright scenes in DD season 2. But he still doesnt fit the Frank Castle type. We'll see. Does it come this fall?

sappy and edgy at the same time, MArvel confirmed for not being able to handle adult characters

One? Good choice.

>t. don't know shit about the Punisher

He's supposed to be an edge lord.

It looks cheap as fuck compared to all the other shows. Maybe the writing will save it. Hopefully with Iron Fist they learned that there's no point in caring about what the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse thinks.

Its a staple now

>soundtrack stolen from several hundred stick figure animations

>Tfw Marvel will never make a wolverine vs punisher movie
why live

God this artstyle is ugly as fuck, especially when nearly all men look alike. Post wolverine

He has a stupid face.

Why didn't they use LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR or DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS

ALL THAT I SEE
ABSOLUTE SHITPOSTIN

Immortal mutant vs dude with guns
whats the fucking point lol

Look like as the kids say pure kino

Looks lovecraftian to me

Good to see Shelly Duvall finding some work

DAMN THIS IS EDGY AS HEEEEEEEEEEEEELL

Fuck you, Steve Dillon was the quintessential Punisher artist.

maskusmn, rick?

*rubs head*

I just hope there's fun ways of killing people not just shootan them to death

this mother fucker is saying Steve Dillon's art is shit... how old are you?

My mom says it looks hella kafkaian

Will this get Gen Z in to trash metal?

A show women will definitely not understand

>go in hoping it's just him taking down random criminals like an edgier Burn Notice
>"the CIA wants u dead and killed ur family"
I'm a little upset especially considering this was the only Netlfix series I was looking forward to.

>That syncing with One
>"I'm gonna Kill 'Em Allâ„¢"

>man with nothing left is being hunted by organisation and he kills them all

Wow, John Wick rip-off much?

My name is Not Important; what is important is what I'm going to do. I just fucking hate the criminal underworld, and the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred, and I always want to kill violently. This is the time of vengeance, and no criminal life is worth saving, and I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill and it's time for them to die; my Punishment crusade begins... here.

Older than you, faggot.

2017? I'm gonna guess after Star Trek has finished on Netflix they'll bring this out.

I thought Daredevil already confirmed his family were killed by the Irish paddy fucks and not the government.

I do hate the idea of Frank's family ever getting killed intentionally though. It cheapens it. They were meant to get randomly caught in the crossfire of a mob shootout, victims of the senseless nature of crime. The Punisher's very existence is an accidental side effect of crime.

When is it coming out already fuck.

>using my favorite Metallica song
FUCK

DAMMIT

IT LOOKS 10/10 KINO MASTERPIECE

Nah but for real it looks really fun. I was only ever in it for Bernthal being the lethal psycho edgelord he is, and fuck if this isn't the perfect distillation of that.

Fuck, that use of One though. Top tier.

Uhh you don't get to shoot wops

Theory is it'll be out on November 10th to coincide with the Marine Corps birthday but there's nothing to back that up. It'd be a neat touch.

I was hoping for that too. I'm not that excited for him to be basically killing law enforcement the whole show. I guess they wanted to avoid killing tons of black people and the best way to have white villains is make them CIA. It's too unbelievable to have them be a white nationalist gang going after him and we rarely hear about mafia activity anymore.

>Punisher not white

DROPPED

It's concerning that we're in the last chunk of the year yet they still won't give us a month.

(You) on the left
>>(Me) on the Right

>people actually like this song

how

>tfw no this scene

why is marvel so much better than dc when it comes to music and trailers?

It won a Grammy.

Have you never met Punisher fans? They are embarrassing.

>Steve Dillon
>Ugly
Fuck you, his Punisher run and Preacher are both great looking.

I thought this was a joke thread

hasn't there already been 2 seasons of the punisher? like several years ago

I don't think I imagined watching them?

no dude you watched Daresjwdevil

Literally the only bits we've seen of Bernthal Punisher have been in Daredevil.

>dat intro

Movie version was better

It's just Punisher trying to blend into gangs to better kill them.

You're an idiot

But that literally is what happened in the Netflix shows.
His family was caught in the crossfire of a deal gone bad between a bunch of different people. They just happened to be in the park at the time.

The criminals he was going after were just involved in the shootout that happened.

Could someone please tell me that this blonde degen is gonna die in the show? how can you guys defend this

>he really doesn't thin Karen x Castle is happening
Get fucking ready.
Bitches go crazy after the skull cock

I hate Disney Marvel shit but if its like season 1 Daredevil i will sure be watching.

He was in like half a season of daredevil.
Your memory must be total shit.

But this trailer shows his wife getting intentionally shot. I know they got killed in the park in Daredevil, which is weird.

I'm willing to tolerate a lot of her shit because she's gorgeous.

I remember advising people that the original daredevil show was better than the punisher show: this is seriously messing with my head

I'm guessing the second season was just about the punisher? It even had the nigger girl in it, for some reason...and she also showed up in iron fist

the salient point is that the punisher sections already felt like they were scraping the bottom of the barrel, so a separate show (a new separate show?) seems unnecessary

>non-fat Micro

: (

that's meaningless

She will die next season in DD.
She's more well known for dying than living anyway, so it's pretty fucking likely.

>FRANK'd

>not liking One

Go back to Sup Forums faggot

>Metallica in the year of our lord twenty hundred and seventeen

>year of our lord twenty hundred

*YOOL one hundred score

Fool

I figured it was gonna be a cheesy flashback sequence. It caught me off guard, which lead me to believe as such.

Kek, megadeth got cucked AGAIN

>manlet
No thanks

Every scene she's in it looks and sounds like she's about to cry. If she doesn't get addicted to drugs and fuck dogs on camera I will be let down.

Skrillex has won 6 Grammys.

I can believe that even Frank's happy flashbacks to his family are interrupted by his family getting brutally murdered. That'd be fine.

Is Punisher the most one-dimensional character of all time?
He exists solely as a platform for edgy power fantasies.

I want her and Frank to fuck first. I think they've got the best chemistry out of any other couple in the MCU Netflix verse.

i don't even go to Sup Forums, most of my taste is fairly mainstream and i actually like some metal

this song is objectively bad though

terrible vocals/lyrics, song doesn't even sound well constructed or anything. i could somewhat stomach shitty vocals and edgy lyrics if the song was at least catchy but it fails even to do that

>we want the edgy teenager audience
How can Batman even compete?

One of the best written songs of all time
Great lyrics, great music, great voice
whats not to like?

Fucking kek

If getting cucked is what it takes to put out superior music then it's worth it

MEASK U SUMTHIN MARVEL

This shit is dumb, they only shoot sideways when they're doing drive bys so the casings land inside the car.

youtube.com/watch?v=aSNJ00iAZ7I

are we listening to the same song? am i being pranked? the instrumental shit is fine but how could you unironically believe the vocals or lyrics are good? how?

>Reddit spacing
Go back and ask you autistic community

It's obvious that's what it was and not just a normal flashback.

>tfw Frank cucks Luke Cage

In the context of the Daredevil series he worked. He was arrested, we saw him on trial acting like the crazy asshole he really is. We saw Punisher in the proper context of a complex society bound by laws.

On his own, all you've got is a retarded murder-chad massacring armies of faceless goons.

Not an edgelord exactly, but his motivation really isn't making the world a better place. His motivation is that he's addicted to combat, and fighting organized crime basically provides him a war that will never end.

>Punisher series
>worst curse word will be "shit"
>most gore/violence will take place off screen

Frank Castle needs the Logan treatment, otherwise literally who gives a fuck.

Stop commenting moron

>le reddit spacing meme for a 6 word, 2 line post

most autistic post i've seen today, kill yourself

I feel like you didn't watch the trailer.

It's one of those things that can only be understood from the perspective of its time. Also if you don't like metal and you don't have a taste for thrash you just wouldn't understand since all you know are chip tunes and dub step.

this is what happens when disney buys everything stan should of gave it to warner bros