Racist China again

Looks like the racists over in China are at it again

standard.co.uk/news/london/chinese-airline-in-racism-storm-over-article-warning-tourists-to-avoid-parts-of-london-populated-by-a3338501.html

>Dr Rosena Allin-Khan, Labour MP for Tooting, which has one of the largest Indian and Pakistani populations in London, said: “My initial thoughts were that the comments were outrageous.

>“I am going to be writing to the Chinese Ambassador to invite him to visit Tooting in London, where all races live side by side. Then they can see how we live and our wonderfully diverse community.”
>Lambeth and Southwark London assembly member Florence Eshalomi told the Standard that “you couldn’t make up these outdated and near-on racist views”.
>She said: “I keep thinking, is this 2016?

I mean it is 2016 after all, I'm sure the Chinese tourists would be well-welcomed in the estates.

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/london/chinese-airline-in-racism-storm-over-article-warning-tourists-to-avoid-parts-of-london-populated-by-a3338501.html
tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies
youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk
rt.com/news/355103-chinese-man-refugee-germany/
youtube.com/watch?v=wiJ2p7VU_1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CURRENT YEAR

>Air China failed to respond to requests for comment.
Good. I hope they ignore these morons.

favourite image of all time

BASED CHINA!

>foreign traveling agencies issue warnings for your capital

tooting? and the place is full of street shitters?

How does this makes you feel Op, knowing you´re a paki and all that.

Sure thing Mister Khan

>le 2016
Kill everyone who uses this argument seriously

Even fucking China is placing higher value on the lives of its citizens than the feelings of ragheads.

>Germany is generally a safe place to travel but avoid reporting your wallet as stolen.

Wait....

WOAH HOLD UP.......

WAIT WHAT FUCKING YEAR IS IT!??!?!

Chinese are so racist. Next thing they will tell you Rotherham is not a good place to raise daughters. The bigots!

>She said: “I keep thinking, is this 2016?

When will this [CURRENT_YEAR] meme die?

>He doesn't know the current year

It's 2016, you racist cunt!

HAHAHHA so many assblasted jihadniggers and pooniggers up in arms!!!

Do you end up being placed in a refugee camp

Probably in [CURRENT_YEAR++]

its the easyist place to police, so its where we send all the miniotys, soon we will build a wall around london, and people must earn LESS than 6 figure salary are allowed to leave, at which point forigeners will be deported.

source on pic?

China is ok

>Even Chinese warn of how shitty London is

HOW WILL BRITKEKS EVER RECOVER

>china
>racist

Say it isn't so.

build a wall around london, make them pay for it.

>is this 2016?
This is a step in the right direction, they have begun to question the year instead of stating it

When they start saying "This isn't 2017!" is when we start winning

Korea does better

More.

But this is accurate.

Well.. race realism=racism...right?

>standard.co.uk/news/london/chinese-airline-in-racism-storm-over-article-warning-tourists-to-avoid-parts-of-london-populated-by-a3338501.html
But they're right to issue these warnings, all airlines should issue these warnings about London.

lol I mean come on, it's 2016!

Saw this in the Evening Standard & was about to start a Sup Forums thread until I saw there was a duplicate. Never change, lads.

BMEs so salty.

Good on em.

>The muscle that actually counts.

>Brain
>Muscle

I was down until this.

We don't disagree with them.

Ted Kaczynski's Unabomber Manifesto

She uses it the way others would use bandwidth.

Even Kek agrees with me. Top lel.

China uses flame throwers on muslims, chops the dicks of of niggers who rape, etc

They don't give 2 fucks, they're doing their own thing, and they really don't care what anyone thinks about how they do their shit

Everyone who isn't delusional or from London knows how shit the place is. Fact of the matter is if it was nuked tommorow i'd only be worried about the City being gone.

>the chinese government unironically being more honest and caring more about the safety of its citizens than any western country
wew what a time to be alive

the people complaining about it being racist should first walk around alone at night in these areas

To be fair, Khan is a Bangladeshi so he probably agrees that Indians & Pakistanis are a shower of cunts.

HEY these are NOT colored people they're People of Color you fat fuck

As someone who lives in London, I agree with this statement.

tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies

Jews fear the dragon

THE
CURRENT
YEAR

We prefer the term non-indigenous foreign occupier.

???????????? What the fuck

>"get this fucking baby out of the way"
Top kek

I thought only white people can be racist :^)

It is further proven that Asians are based.

Though it breaks my heart to see a Japanese see just how shitty europe has become and it isnt like how they envisioned it to be like in the old days. I just hope this will lead to Abe pushing for stricter immigration laws

youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk

it's actually niggers and roaches you need to watch out for in london. pakis don't do that much, maybe eastern europeans do more.

based chinks

kek, yes AHAHAHA it's true! rt.com/news/355103-chinese-man-refugee-germany/

Unless you visit Rotherham, of course.

Sadiq Khan is a pakistani

Rosena Allin-Khan is half pakistani and half polish

No, he's right about London, it's mainly niggers that cause problems. But so long as they keep stabbing each other? That's alright, see their lives don't actually matter despite what the Americans harp on about in their universities.

There are also plenty of statistics showing criminals (typically black and brown folk) deliberately target Chinese tourists. The Chinese are completely in the right to put out warnings like this.

It is known as Paris Syndromme

Lots of Japs flip their shit when they realise what Paris actually is today

This is proof that we asians need to stop sending people to your countries, your stupid HURR NIGGERS ARE PEOPLE bullshit is starting to make them as insane as you white people.

Urban clearances when?

>t. Paki
You need to go back.

>Sadiq Khan is a pakistani
You're quite right, my mistake.

>Rosena Allin-Khan is half pakistani and half polish
Jesus Christ, someone call a eugenicist.

Chinks don't place high worth on kids lives there, it seems

>Bahamas: Use 'extreme caution' around American police officers!
>Leftists: YES! AMERICAN POLICE OFFICERS ARE SCUM WHO WILL SHOOT BLACKS ON SIGHT BECAUSE THEY GET A SEXUAL THRILL FROM IT!

>China: Pakis & Blacks -- Will attack!
>Leftists: OH MY GOD! THIS IS DISGUSTING!

koreans would still be riceniggers without glorious japan desu

Chinese kids are incredible. So much discipline in them.

youtube.com/watch?v=wiJ2p7VU_1I

Damn asian racists

Sweetcakes I'm as white as your snow in winter, I live here, I know what London is like. It's mainly nignogs, every single day there's some fucking stabbing going on.

Pakis just congregate together and ackbar around and generally stink of curry powder and piss.

You'd think they'd prefer Britain what with us also being an island full of warrior xenophobes.

wtf... I love china now

But that is accurate advice based on facts, how can the truth be racist?

>Go to London, stay with some friends living there
>Living ina a flat in White chapel, full of sandniggers
>mfw we are scared but we pass unnoticed cause we kinda look like them

Abroad atm but any brit worth his beef will tell you that London and surrounding area is the least British part of the UK and just a breeding ground for various leech races.

dumb white worshiping gooks.

Portuguese and Spanish here look like Arabs so we confuse them, unless they are wearing the man dress and the weird jewish hat they wear, it's hard to tell.

All you spics look same. Like Chinese and Japanese all look the same. Weirdos, sort your genetics out.

Paris is really romanticized as the city of love in East Asia. Japanese gets hit the hardest because they're big Westaboos.

Current.

Year.

*gives you a puzzled look as to indicate that it's questionable to not know what the current year is*

*the audience erupts in laughter*

>tfw fluent in Chinese
Yeah, the translation is correct. Air China is just looking out for the safety of its compatriots and customers desu. Chinese can be quite redpilled when it comes to race and so on. Went on a dinner date with a Chinese grill back in China, and she told me that after having studied at a university in Philadelphia, she came to the conclusion that blacks are, to use her exact words, "primeval."
Based China, can't wait to go back again.

I didn't know my dick could get this hard

The world is so fucked up, someone telling the truth is a huge turn-on

Nothing wierd about it. Iberia was occupied by a caliphate too much time.

kek

this. there are agencies that plan trips to paris to get married.

Based niggers. Fuck gooks.

Why does her avatar keep changing in a very subtle and uncanny way?

they literally put her in a mental institution for that rant.

stop trying to fit in ruskie, the europeans will never accept you intot heir club

Source?

.jpeg artifacts mate, nothing spooky there.

Chinese will become the new West, if they can manage to shed communism.

we dont
nuke london pls

In fucking Korea? I highly doubt it.

As a regular visit to Paris this isn't true.

Paris Syndrome isn't a common thing its literally a couple of people a year and that video is from one of the shittest parts of Paris and one of the most non-French in the city.

Paris isn't as clean (though its cleaner than it used to be), has too many tourists and too many street vendors in tourist areas. The actual tourist places in Paris aren't very non-White, they are more white imo than the tourist areas of say London. Most of the non-whites in these areas are other tourists or street sellers.

This bloke tells the truth. To be honest, I've never really been able to tell a Spaniard from a New World mestizo (or a South Italian or a Greek). Occasionally, an epicanthic fold will give the game away but the skin pigment rarely ever does.

I bet if you'd given me a photo of an average Mexican man in a suit & told me they were the son of King Felipe VI, I'd probably believe you.

Chinese are racially redpilled because their culture and technology jumped 800 years forward in less than a century with no breaks.
They had 0 time to develop new concepts so you have a people who culturally speaking are just if not more time locked than Muslims trying to fit in to the modern world.
Japan has the same problem hence the reason half their men are shut ins

based Chinks

Citoyen, it wasn't a city of love when us & the Burgundians were running the place though :)

>if they can manage to shed communism
hold up, hold up
they want to be like you?!? a soon to be failed state