Hey Dormarmmu

*checks the time*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VsnXeQDqOOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm here to bargain.
*dies*

Am I holding you up Mister Doctor?

Man I love how they depicted Dormammu's flames. It's not like literal flames but more like weird ripples of orange lighting.

I must admit, meme-y as it was, I really liked that final battle.

It felt like an actual classic take on a Dormammu/Strange confrontation.

This was one of my favorite scenes from the MCU so far. Instead of fighting the big bad or shooting lightning at him, Dr Strange tries to outsmart or parlay with him instead. Really emulates the style of the comics.

I know people are pissed about Dormammu's appearance, but I thought it was pretty close to how his original state is portrayed in the comics and it made sense in this context. Way better than other cinematic entities like Galactus or Parallax. I would like to see him in humanoid form in the next movie.

youtu.be/VsnXeQDqOOg

You've come to DIE!

I figured they were paying homage to how they drew his face with the vertical lines. Either way I thought it was pretty neat too.

Shit, it's better than his original state

Accurate doesn't always mean better

>inb4 REEEE autists

Wait, didn't we already have this thread?

*checks the time*

I loved it. I only really remember Dormammu with the vertical lines so I was so giddy when I saw MCU version had the lines.

BTW, why aren't people spamming Sup Forums with "Sup Forums i wish to bargain" threads? Or did they for a while after the movie's release? Seems like something people here would do.

this is not Sup Forums no matter how much capeshit we have here

It was being spammed actually, for a very short while

I like this meme scene

Ey Dormamman, mind if ya could make any bargains with me?

SOMEONE GET THIS FRICKING CAPE OFF OF ME!

dormammu, I've come to garden

Dormemeu, I've come to boogie.

They managed to make the villain a massive eldritch being that completely outscales the protag by several thousand degrees of magnitude
And they managed to give a win to the good guy without having said being job hard, some massive asspull on the hero's part, or a random mcguffin that gave a last-second powerup

It was genuinely clever, foreshadowed and takes key points from throughout the movie, works with the major themes, and even fits into the MCU perfectly with its use of an Infinity Stone

This is probably the best end-fight in the entirety of the Marvel Cinematic Universe to-date, and on its own ratcheted Strange several ratings higher in my personal opinion

Imma gonna make Dormammu an offer he can't refuse

yup

This. Sup Forums likes to complain about normies and the films being shit, but they still manage to hate this.

Funny how I always remembered Dormammu for the funny lines on his face when I was a kid (yes I was easily amused) so it really felt weird that they'd use that as the main feature for his movie design.

I'd like to think that Dormammu would enjoyed torturing mortals. Why didn't he just break Cumberpatch's will with torture to force him to end the time loop?

Because Time is something out of Doorman's control.
Like indians with smallpox, get fucked

Already happened, even back before the film was released in burgerland, it got old fast.

what a shitty movie it was

They did
But inoffensively, "just okay" movies don't have the memetic bait staying power of shit.

The movie meant to imply that they went through that thousands of times, only showing a brief few to get the point across. Now, with that in mind, can you in any way prove that at some point Dormammu didn't hold down Dr. Strange and start kissing him all over?

Fuck off, retard.

My guess is that Strange could force the loop to happen before he got too far into torturing him.

BARGAINS!!! BARGAINS!!! BARGAINS!!!

STRANGE: "Dormammu, I've come to offer Bargains, Bargains, Bargains! Check out this widescreen 10015 inch Widescreen TV, perfect for dimension lords!"

DORMAMMU: "You know, Chthon has one of those, he told me it's SHIT!"

STRANGE: "Well, how about this luxurious 1000 foot armchair, comfy times for you, Dormy!"

DORMAMMU: "Shuma sold me one of his Old Ones."

STRANGE: "Aaah fuck...hmmm, well, how's about this Limited Edition Serpent's Crown...Father Set has added built in Wifi and Bluetooth, which for a being like you, in the Dark Dimension,must be really handy...and you can chat to your buddy Set!"

DORMAMMU: "Set and me used to hang out, shoot the shit together...good times...but I hate his stupid range of hats!"

Dormammu kun bargainwa

Why does he sit like that?

i like the meme because it will turn us into dormammu

Maybe his butt hurts

From what

It's a little wink to him playing Sherlock Holmes, who would sit like that in his comfy chair when thinking.

wee bit lackluster to be honest.

Good visuals, meh pacing.

What a big guy.

>Shuma sold me one of his Old Ones
Cheeky as fuck.

DormarmmuI'M FUCKIN INVICIBLE

It's TIME to bargain!

I've come to bargin

Youve come to bite the dust!

HEY DORMAMMU