Muslims in NY want "Islamic" removed from the 9/11 memorial because it "offends" them

Muslims in NY want "Islamic" removed from the 9/11 memorial because it "offends" them.

Here's their kikebook page. And the reviews are open. I think you know what to do.

kikebook com/iostmasjid/

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/09/06/muslims-complain-about-towns-911-memorial.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamberg,_New_York
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cunts need to be put in their place

i am tired of muslim cunts using "im offended" to get laws changed. Enough is enough.

THEIR ENTIRE RELIGION OFFENDS ME.

eat shit

Sure are a demanding bunch of peaceful cunts

why is this censored?

Do they want to change it to 'nineteen troubled tanned Europeans'

>Muslims in NY want "Islamic" removed from the 9/11 memorial
Remove muslims instead.

19 american patriots

Man, second time within a month that my home town area is in the news. First with #stopwhitepeople2k16, and now with this memorial down the road.
I honestly thought that Upstate NY was a complete lost cause, but now with Trump running for POTUS, the people who've been living in the southern tier and have had to keep their voices quiet in favor of immigrants, college kids from Long Island, and drug dealers from NYC.
Upstate NY would literally be a god tier state, if it weren't for Albany and NYC holding us all at gunpoint while taking to much in taxes along with our natural resources.

Lets shoot the offense out of those mudgooks then. THEY ARE STILL RESPONSIBLE.

Fucking done, throw them all out. REMOVE KEBAB.

It's a good feeling knowing that Upstate NY'ers are slowly opening their eyes and getting a backbone again. Fuck the NY government. Fuck the Federal government, Fuck King Obongo and fuck Baron Cuomo

seven years ago, Islam wasn't even a big deal in America. In fact, remember 9/11 where Bush said "not all muslims"? Now theyre here and well, it actually IS all muslims who want Shariah.

I cannot believe we allowed Obama to subvert democracy in only 7 yrs

>AP Press
>Associated Press Press

>“They want us to change the word from ‘Islamic Terrorist’ to either ‘terrorist’ or ‘Al Qaeda terrorist,’” City Manager Donald Castelluci told me. “I sent them back an email saying I disagreed with their premise 100 percent.”

Phew.....

This is basically what we have to deal with here in the Southern Tier.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamberg,_New_York
This is a muslim military compound less than an hour from Binghamton where I live. We all know about it, the government knows about it, but nothing has ever been done about it.

so why not invade it? take it back/?

They would like it if the whole memorial was removed so people would forget about the enemy in their midst.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamberg,_New_York

where are all the vets? the real patriots? the alpha males? wtf happened to America?

Cond O'Leaser

oio

Muslim oil barons use money from their cabal to spread influence and corruption in Western governments. They consistently support pro-immigration politicians that will let their criminal ilk inside their country.

hahaha and i bet the americans will deny history to do them a favor

Lol good one Achmed

I can generally say it is sexism that Shaun King is still shitting around while Rachel Dolezal lost everything