What's the point of running a country if not for helping each other toward common advancement and progression...

What's the point of running a country if not for helping each other toward common advancement and progression ? What's the point of preserving cultures ? What benefit does it give to the world ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/inZoY0xGSwc?t=1198
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's a proxyfag dilutes the flag market episode

Aaaaand bump

I always ask myself the same question about the United States.
They call themselves United but it's literally a Free-For-All country: there is no you there's only me.

Why do you need to know the flag ? There are also dumb people too in america you know.

What's the point of being conservative ?

So it's a NIN country?

Culture is our perceived identity as an individual belonging to a larger group in relation to the world. You can't really preserve a culture as much as you can try to control the influences on a culture.

What Sup Forums generally wants is to preserve cultural influences that will inhibit a positive lifestyle and to cast away cultural influences that will make us all wagecucks sucking on the chodes of our financial overlords.

For instance, having a stable image of a modern family is a part of culture that promotes fertility, stability, and bond forming that will prevent our country from failing; whereas the culture of feminism revolves around personal satisfaction and rampant individuality.

To keep niggers in the fields and live and prosper as real human beans.

The best looking cities in america aren't conservative

define conservative

pretty much not handing out freegibs

not many politicians are actually conservative.

Sauce? More? Hnnngg.

What's the point of Moldavia's existence?

>none

Hating colored people, wanting a homogenous society. Well guess what, multiculturalism brings good vibes for creativity, which often generates good ideas and inspirations for more inventions.

I have some rope if you want to noose yourself.

We it allows freedom of choice. People can move to a state or city that will be beneficial or compliment their ideals. This freedom of choice allows different ideas and competition to advance technology that will be usefully or have an edge over other technology. Free market of ideas natural regulates the good and bad ideas for people have to support either or. It gives people a choice to support either side of a debate.

Now there is a balance of federal government, state government, and free market that will make a very effective and advance country. The United States has no hit that balance and may never hit it with the increasing size of federal government into the other two. Republics always have issues and if people will it then the system can change for the better or worse. But that is the power of a free market of ideas. The people have to support it.

As for culture, it is the laws, ideals, customs of a people. Without that, what people or nation are you. Without that common ground we become lost and tribal. All forums of government have tried to keep the culture of its people which if its a sudden change war or violence on a large scale will happen. It insures peace for all those that are apart of that culture. So cultures are strict like Islamic culture and some are more open like American culture. That is why some people want to conserve culture. They want to protect what they had for their children and children's children.
And wouldn't preserving American culture a culture that allows all to talk in the free market of ideas, the freedom to chose your future, the freedom to support what you want, and follow laws by your common man.

"preserving cultures" is a stupid point, its taking a snapshot of an specific point in time and say "this culture, preserve this", withouth regard for what came before or after the snapshot

>Moldova
>one of the most homogeneous countries in the world
>says how good multiculturalism is

Shut the fuck up

Suck on a 12 gauge, faggot

>What's the point of running a country if not for helping each other toward common advancement and progression ?
superior cultures can take care of their own without the government

Prove me wrong with more facts. The creatives of conservative lands are liberals. Bon Iver had a black guy in his band. And he's very liberal too, like he's open to kissing guys etc etc.

IIT: OP that has never lived in a place like Atlanta or Chicago.

Chicago has kanye west and vic mensa

youtu.be/inZoY0xGSwc?t=1198

Why give anyone just a name. Why not just a number?

Do you think she wore it ironically ? It makes me sad that she really did that.

what?

what is her name?