NJ AND RI WITHIN REACH

who /comfy/ here?

Did Mittens win either one of these? Too lazy to look up.

nope, they haven't been red since reagan

The thing is, if any candidate adopts Trump's platform, and takes away the minuses of Trump himself, then he'll be competitive in 'Yankee' States themselves. That's what it means to be part of a realignment.

No not even close

If anyone was willing to adopt Trump's platform, there would be no need for Trump.

>Rhode Island is more red than Pennsylvania
>Michigan is more red than Ohio
>Florida is more red than Utah
Realignment feels so good

fuck we need to break the utter blue domination of the north east. Its fucking retarded. Those liberal cucks ALWAYS vote diversity, yet never have to live with the consequences.

>implying romney had the same platform as trump

For some reason I thought Mittens won NJ, so it was weird seeing Trump behind.

No one will adopt trump plan, because politicians are bought out the the elite.

Trump might not be perfect but he is all we got

Can trump really turn the Northeast red

another poll showing trump closing in in new jersey

>another poll

That's literally the same poll you shitposting drumpfnigger.

Yes, but he can also turn the plains blue. It's not unlikely that Trump will win Michigan and Wisconsin but lose Utah and Nebraska. He's appealing to a much larger group of people than republicans traditionally do. Compared to Romney, Trump is doing better with all Hispanics, Blacks, Asians, and Islanders, but he's doing worse with whites and particularly with women. Trump is also motivating the non-voters of the US. There are around 100 million people who don't vote. If just 3% of them turn out for Trump, the election is over.

It's gonna be really interesting to see the lasting impact of this election. If Trump wins and the GOP becomes a populist-centrist-nationalist party, then the US will become a de facto one-party state like Japan, because the extremes will become minority parties while the GOP consumes the entirety of the center.

New Jersey here, I'll be voting for Trump.

NJ here, i'll be voting trump but i doubt we'll uncuck ourselves

i can at least take pride in the fact that he won the primaries in NJ

samesies

you better be shilling him to everyone you know. especially the handfull of Gary supporters

Same Here, along with nearly everyone I've spoken with.

Same poll - Emerson

At this point Oregon and NY can go Red. Hell, I wouldn't be surpsrised if fucking DC go Red.

>DC
It won't. Anything else can, in an extreme situation. But DC will remain blue for decades or centuries after Trump wins.