ITT: Post couples that should have happened

who

Bolin and Jinora

>Hatefuck
>Hotfuck
>Bestfuck

>Bolin and Jinora
>not Jinora and Korra

word of god stated that eventually it would of happened.

>trusting word of god
god is dead

"word of god" means stated by the creator of the show, butch hartman is very much alive. But im guessing you were just trying to be edgy.

It Happened but didn't stay, at least the affections there.

I always thought Kai was a replacement for Bolin. The same with Opal with Jinora. They are just so much alike it makes you think what could have been

lmao

A shame we didnt see more of their relationship tho,I would have love to see the dynamic between the three of them during their teens

That's actually a cute couple!

>Bolin x Jinora
what the fuck

that doesn't make any sense, he is not a pedo.

Jinora's only like 5 years younger than him, it's not that much of a gap

Her being 12 and him being 17 is actually a really big gap.

That's what timeskips are for. Then she's legal.

It hurts.... my dick just think about it.

That's the face that says "Your ass is mine."

Why is there a close up of Dr. Manhattan's hands?

Why do I want this so much? WHy does it harden my dick to diamonds??

You do realize you're pairing a child with an adult because "she will be legal later on"

What's your point?

Dude once they go past 21, IDGAF. Plus its most likely one-sided anyway.

That you should stop being a pedo

>its most likely one-sided
it's nonexistent, but even one-sided doesn't make it okay.

Not the same dude.

Nigga her dad is 16 fucking years older than her mom.

That's why time skips exist you cretin. To show that characters won't stay kids forever.

Aging up characters is literally the opposite of pedo because you can't even get into it until after both characters are legal adults. You people are fucked up.

And was most likely underage when he married her.

Sure nigga, sure

Nah I was wrong. She was in her early twenties when they got married, but they were dating some time before that. She finally gave birth to their first child when she was 24 or 25. She had been in love with him long before they got together and who knows how many years that was.

This guy gets it

I'm pretty sure that Tenzin would have tried to put a kid in her as soon as possible, especially after Aang died.

Do we even know what year they got married?

There's still time

We know that Jinora was 10 when LoK starts, Tenzin was 51 and Pema 35

>"Well, for the longest time, I did nothing. I was so shy and scared of rejection, but watching my soul mate spend his life with the wrong woman became too painful. So I hung my chin out there and I confessed my love to Tenzin. And the rest is history."

I think Tenzin and Pema got married shortly after they started dating, Pema already considered him her soulmate and told him that she loved him before they even started dating. Also, Tenzin must have been desperate for some airbender babies at that moment.

I raise you a Tokka.
Make Korra noncanon while we're at it.

So Pema had a one sided crush on Tenzin for many years, possibly when she was still a teenager or at the very least just freshly into her twenties.

Regardless, Bryke isn't against the act of aging up characters or big age gaps considering their work includes both. Not just with Tenzin/Pema, but all of the original ATLA cast were aged up and became parents, and the LOK main trio are aged up to adults by the finale. Is that "pedo" because at one point they were all kids? It's retard logic.

At the end of the day, people need to relax about "muh age gap" and stop finding pedophilia where there isn't any. All adults used to be children at one time in their lives. They aren't anymore. So get a grip. Aging up a character is just skipping ahead to them being an adult. Literally nothing wrong.

I agree, Toph can have Sokka. Zuko is for Jin.

Yeeees.

Everyone getting on the Earth Kingdom puss

Who gets Suki?

Its fertile land

If Zuko wasn't with Jin already, I'd say her.

Bolinora needed to happen. Damn you Bryke

Ty Lee

>ITT: Post couples that should have happened
>posts couple that blatantly is going to get together

the only correct choice

I mean hell, her magic fingers kept Azula from going crazy all these years

Always and forever.

>implying this didn't happen

>Wanting Bolin to fuck a kid
could you stop already?

>waifuing a prostitute

doesn't make it right

>lusting on a kid enough that you're just wanting for her to age so an adult can fuck her
user.. seek help.

Is this just headcannon or it was actually hinted at some point in the show?

Agreed.

I'm sad this comic will never get finished.

You are literally retarded. Aging up a kid character to be an adult before you can even see as an option is not pedophilia you stupid fuck.

This are fictional characters. Is every author out there who aged up their characters who used to be kids a pedophile? J.K. Rowling? Kishimoto? You are so fucking stupid and obviously projecting. People who cry pedophilia at everything are usually hiding something themselves.

Yes this very much

A pedophile wants to sexualize children. Aging up a character into an adult so you can explore the possibilities of their physical and mental growth since childhood is a completely normal thing to do. You tumblr brainwashed sack of shit.

lmao, you are so fucking salty

Google needs to stop bullying me

Jej

I jumped ship to korrasami in book 2 but I'll always miss borra.

>Aging up a kid character to be an adult before you can even see as an option is not pedophilia
user, you are lust that character so much you want it to be legally fuckable. This means that the original model is what turns you on. This is different than "oh, this character aged and found a love interest", you're proposing "let's make this character age just so we can watch it fuck".

>Aging up a character into an adult so you can explore the possibilities of their physical and mental growth since childhood is a completely normal thing to do
you want to age that particular character exactly because of his looks as a children, which means you're attracted by it. Think for a second: why Jinora?

It would've given Bonnie more screen time, and maybe Ron would not have been turned into a complete retard.

Post that page where she asks him if he'll "come inside".

If I wanted to watch a child fuck I would leave it as a child. Seeing a character and thinking "they'll probably be mature and hot when they grow up" is not the same as "I want to fuck this child".

You are seriously projecting so hard right now. I'm starting to think you are a self hating pedo.

>If I wanted to watch a child fuck I would leave it as a child
You're only holding to common morality. You don't look at kids and think "wow, they will be hot when they grow up". No one does that; that is, no one but you.

Seriously, next time you see a child watch out for the first thing that comes to mind about them, because "they will be very fuckable" is just wrong.

He should have at least fucked her in the brief period he broke with his girlfriend.

They are cartoons. Objects. Learn the difference between fiction and reality. You have to be trolling. You can't really be this stupid.

I get no boner from seeing them as kids, that's why aging them up is done in the first place. And children IN REAL LIFE are not the same as fictional drawings. You must have below 90 IQ.

who's to say he didn't

Delet

The pairing is okay but that moment tears me apart

Lapis a shiiiit!

>the "they're no real" meme
You're attracted to the shape of a child. You're just trying to use tecnicalities at this point.

>I get no boner from seeing them as kids, that's why aging them up is done in the first place
So get a character that is actually of age like Pema instead of having lewd thoughts of a child.

I actually like this ship quite a bit.

Who did he end up fucking? I remember reading him and Mai broke up in the comics or something and she started fucking some other guy. Did they get back together?

What the fuck happened to him in Korra? He appeared in a flashback and then never again.

They're not technicalities. It's actual fact. You are just a sad person who likes accusing normal people of being pedophiles because it gives you some weird sense of satisfaction. You're also picking and choosing which parts of my arguments to respond to because you know you have nothing and are grasping at whatever straw you can reach. If you draw a fictional character in adult form and use your imagination with their adult form, that is not pedophilia. Open a dictionary.

The more you insist that I am attracted to fictional kids despite the fact that I have said over and over that I'm not, explained why I'm not, explained that I can't even get hard at the thought of a character being a child and can only consider them if I skip ahead to their adult years (because you can do that with fictional characters, because they aren't real), the more moronic you make yourself look. Just admit you're wrong and stop embarrassing yourself.

I'm utter against the pairing, but damn you for that picture.

Aren't you the one ignoring arguments? when you said that "If you draw a fictional character in adult form and use your imagination with their adult form, that is not pedophilia" i said that wanting to draw an adult version just to get fucked means you found something lewd there in the first place; if you wanted an older character, why not chose one?

>They're not technicalities. It's actual fact
as 'fact' as those "300 years old lolis" in anime/mangas that totally aren't kids. It's just a way to escape.

> I can't even get hard at the thought of a character being a child and can only consider them if I skip ahead to their adult years
then why not get an actual adult instead of that child?

just accept that you like kids. And about the "they're just fictional" argument; Again: you like the fictional Because it is shaped like a kid.

they technically never got together, but the show heavily implied and teased it. All of my rage that they never were official