Will Sup Forums defend this?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JpGxagKOkv8

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Sandra_Bland
nytimes.com/2015/06/14/nyregion/eric-garner-police-chokehold-staten-island.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's there to defend? Nigger resisted arrested and died. Maybe if he wasn't such a fat fuck he would've been able breath.

I don't go into the woods covered in honey and get pissed off when bears start chasing me.

fpbp
>resist
>die

watch COPS. every suspect says they can't breathe.

If they're talking, they're breathing.

this fat man died of a heart attack, he was not asphixiated

his shitty democratic politicians made a priority to the police to crack down on people selling lone cigarettes

This. If you break the law intentionally, especially one like that then don't be surprised when you get caught. Take the punishment like a man, and figure out how not to get caught next time. Everyone knows you can't sell cigs because that's exactly how the mob was able to rake in so much money and fuck everything up for everyone

This was the only time I've ever agreed with BLM. You just know that cop is a worthless sack of shit.

PICK UP THAT CAN CITIZEN
OBEY OR BE TERMINATED

How does that boot taste?

>Cop wearing a Titans of New York jersey

Even more based than before

Except the police doesn't threaten you with violence you nigger.

Every civilized citizen knows that if you refuse to cooperate with the law enforcement you put them and yourself in danger. Littering is an offence and if you aren't a monkey, you understand it and you either pick it up and everyone goes on their merry way or you start chimping out and escalate the situation to the point of either getting arrested, maybe being charged with an assault on a police officer or at worst getting killed because you posed a deadly danger to the police officer. Or you are a fat fuck and your own lard kills you.

Even if a policeman approaches me when I'm innocent (concept foreign to niggers) I don't chip out. I realize they might have some valid reason for wanting to temporary detain me, so I will politely get cuffed and wait for them to complete all the formalities and then, when they start questioning me, I will be able to explain my way out of the situation because we will all realize it is all a misunderstanding. I would always be willing to do that because I know I've done nothing wrong so there is no reason for me to behave like a lunatic.

The Eric Garner incident was unconscionable. I agree that there are too many instances of cops murdering innocent blacks, but I have a major problem with these incidents being treated the same as when someone kills a criminal black who was in the middle of committing a crime like Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin.

You have to think with more distinction than that. It's not just "pigs versus nigs," it's 95% felonious thugs being killed for trying to get away with heinous crimes and 5% perfectly innocent blacks being murdered by cops on power trips. Without a distinction between these two types of events, we can't deal with the racial tensions appropriately.

So, can cops make arrests or not?

That's how I see this whole dumb argument. Sometimes shit happens. Too bad. Doesn't mean society has start pandering to the lowest common denominator.

Trayvon Martin was not killed by a cop.

Your opinion has been trashed.

Littering faggots deserve to die tbqh.

I'm the boot wearer, not the licker you faggot.

That doesn't matter because the issue is treated the same psychologically by the masses. They see The Zim as a "white" man who was "policing" the neighborhood and Martin as a "poor innocent black baby boy" who was "just eating candy." The structure of the incident and how it was portrayed by mass media is functionally identical to the ones that involve real cops.

Also, you're a retard for needing this explained to you.

>many instances of cops murdering innocent blacks

Such as?

>I'm the boot wearer
>posting on Sup Forums

we are all worthless rabble here.

You buy into the hysteria just the same. You literally believe in cop serial killers.

Why do niggers think the street is a court though?

You comply with police and don't cause trouble and lawyer up.

There was that one with the black women who didn't use a turn signal and they treated her like a potential drug runner and when she resisted she was arrested and "died" in her cell.

Like I said, only maybe 5% of cases like this have the black one being innocent / not deserving of their treatment, so it's hard to remember a lot of cases. Most of them deserve it.

>Except the police doesn't threaten you with violence you nigger.

Except they literally fucking choked him to death you retard kurwa. Also are you implying that the threat of detainment isn't violence? What the fuck are you even talking about? Go back to heavily drinking yourself into a stupor you fucking untermensch.

>Every civilized citizen knows that if you refuse to cooperate with the law enforcement you put them and yourself in danger.
That's because they (the law enforcement) force their will upon you. Do as they say or you risk getting killed or detained. That's some mafia fucking shit right there, but you accept it with open arms because it's under the disguise of the law. I agree that sometimes the law is necessary to protect people from savages, but this guy wasn't harming anyone but the tobacco industry, and the world can survive without it.

>so I will politely get cuffed and wait for them to complete all the formalities
> I would always be willing to do that because I know I've done nothing wrong so there is no reason for me to behave like a lunatic.

Because cuffing an innocent man is totally not lunacy, huh? Let alone putting him in a choke hold even though the man wasn't harming anyone.

>worthless for apprehending a suspect
>worthless for DOING HIS JOB

In your world cops would have to bribe perps into compliance using candy.

That's because there literally are cop serial killers.

Cops are fucked up, dude. I'm white and suburban, but I've still been treated with degradation and violence by police just for driving a crappy car and not looking rich. You have to understand that a LOT of cops--not just the rare exception but maybe 15% of cops--are violent bullies who just want to hurt others for fun. And the less power you have, the easier it is to get away with it.

she committed suicide because the family and friends who care oh so much about her now couldn't be arsed to gather up a couple hundred bucks so she wouldn't have to spend the weedend in jail. probably because she had been a psycho bitch them just the way she was to the cop. there's fucking video of the cell door the entire time. no one came or went. unless you think they found a secret way into her cell and hanged her.

You buy into their hysteria.

Here's the case you're talking about:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Sandra_Bland

I wonder what you think about the deaths of whites in police custody? Those must just be explainable accidents. Unlike the poor black victims of systemic racism. Right?

you are a retard, I will elaborate why is that, once I get back home in about 15-20 mins if the thread is still alive. Hold your retardation in the meantime.

How many is "too many"? Because if they are murdered at rates that are proportianate to the percantage of the members of their own community who are criminals (which seems to be the case) then I don't see how you can call the movement legitimate and I don't see how you can reasonably single out blacks as being victims of some grand conspiracy by all law enforcement agencies in the country. If white bois were commiting an overwhelming amount of crime in the country then you would expect the cops to deal with that community more often and for there to be more fuck ups by the police that end in unjustified violence. The black community is at fault by encouraging law breaking and they are creating this kind of self-fulfilling prophecy by ensuring that cops not only have to deal with them more often but also that said cops have to get physical with them more often as blacks don't seem to be able to control themselves when confronted by an authority figure, whether those blacks are innocent or not.

So what? Deal with it, cuck.

A muscular police force is the only thing keeping degeneracy from getting way out of hand and worse than it already is.

Sorry but I have a life.
I will consider this argument a victory and there's nothing you can do about it.

>being a nigger
And yeah, we pay cops to enforce the law, not let lawbreakers go free, fuckhead.

He didnt comply
They reacted kinda harsh but if they'dve tased him pretty sure his heart would give up on spot as well.
Lesson learn. Police telling you to compy and turn around to be arrested just do it.
but those fuckin welfare knights are too stupid to understand the laws
The dumb bitch that used her kid as a shield was way worse, so ignorant and stupid.
Then you being called racist for pointing out their lower IQ.

a) These cases are very rare and the rarity of them shows that the police in general are doing a good job, you have shitton of crime in the US.
b) the black guy was resisting arrest. Don't resist arrest.. and they would've just cuffed him and drove down to station for questioning instead of putting him on the ground
c) didn't he die of a heat attack due to the stress, he's a pretty obese looking guy. He shouldn'tve resisted arrest in the first place if he didn't do nuffin, it's the dumbest thing he could do.

>literally celebrates faux victory to himself
You should leave this board. Also your argument is terrible.

>are you implying that the threat of detainment isn't violence?
No it isn't.. dumbass.. he should've just complied immediately and nothing would've happened. They just wanted him to come in for questioning. He would've been out less than an hour later.

He's right, you're a retard.

>Why do niggers think the street is a court though?

it's the only court that will rule in their favor

Just always comply with police, then you don't escalate the situation, if you see how easy it is for cops to get shot or hurt on duty, you know how important it is that you do not try to escalate the situation whatsoever.

They can't risk it, a split second of hesitation if you are continuing to resist to cooperate or act combative etc. if you have something and reach for it.. it's the police officer in a bodybag..

The guy had no reason to resist arrest but stupidity, what he's doing is making himself look like he's guilty of something since he refuses so much to comply and come in for questioning.

>You should leave this board.

Aww wazamattuh? I'm threatening your safe space? I'm sorry :(

> Also your argument is terrible.

At least I posted an argument, faget.

>YOU SHOULD GIVE UP YOUR FREEDOMS
Why?
>BECAUSE THEY TOLD YOU SO WHY AREN'T YOU A SHEEP LIKE ME BAHHH BAHHH BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I guess the Viking gene skipped your beta ass, huh?

He didnt choke him to death you fuckin retarded cunt
Have you seen the documents sayin that he had heart disease and heart attack
He died because of the dumb fucks in ambulance did not administer any emergency medical aid.
and the entire wouldnt happened if hes low IQ brain used reasoning of a white person
Police wants to arrest me ? Okey imma fight it in court

>it's the only court that will rule in their favour..
WHAAAAT.. wow you're a retard if you believe that.. the niggers convicted in court are far from innocent.

Dumb criminal nigger got what he deserved.

>comply with police is giving up your freedom
You must be a nigger or similar, please just be honest about it.

>the niggers convicted in court are far from innocent.
yep

that's why they need hood law

this negro's heart was attached by a string. if anything, those policemen helped him out - they certainly helped his family.

All my life i though dutch people are amazingly well educated people that always speak like 4 languages and are smart and friendly
Being on Sup Forums proved me wrong so many times its kinda sad.
Let him shitpost retarded ignorant shit about things he has no idea about, He didnt even look into the facts from that case.

He still died by their hands, they might as well have choked him to death.

>comply with police is giving up your freedom
It literally is though?
You are the nigger if you can't use your logic to see that.

This, but I usually use this as the one I say was wrongfully killed when discussing police brutality so it looks likes I care about niggers and it makes it easier for them not to call me racist

good article about the background:

nytimes.com/2015/06/14/nyregion/eric-garner-police-chokehold-staten-island.html

>YOU SHOULD GIVE UP YOUR FREEDOM
why can't niggers into rule of law.. If you just cooperate with police they can get on their way and get the information they need for the case and you can get on with your business.. Resist going in for questioning like a moron whilst being loud and acting combative, they need to find a way to bring you in the hard way.

Whenever you don't comply with police you risk getting shot or hurt badly because you escalate the situation and they don't know who you are and if you are carrying a gun you plan to shoot at them with.. If you resist vehemently they have no other choice but to believe you are involved/guilty or hiding something, otherwise you wouldn't be a dumbass that didn't cooperate.

>if you cooperate with police you're a sheep
No you're a low iq moron that deliberately act suspicious by not cooperating thus escalating the situation, they might've not even asked you in for questioning if you cooperated immediately.

And the boy recording was arrested on felony gun charges 3 weeks after the video.

Typical niggers... always breaking the law but don't want to face the consequences... Eric Garner was a fucking criminal that didn't want to face up to what he did. He resisted arrest and died be ause he's obese.

>if you disagree with my point of view you're uneducated

Fucking LOL.
Also I've got an IQ of 130, so I'm 99% sure I'm smarter than you, fukboi.

Also FYI, if I was in that nig's situation of course I would have complied, that doesn't mean I wouldn't feel threatened and violated. If you faggots keep accepting this bullshit then they can keep getting away with it.

>sovereign citizens
>all the rights without followin the laws
Based movement
blacks just watch those videos and hear that shit goin like:
sheeeiiit i dont have to follow laws? nigga WE BEE KANGZ AGYN

>it literally is though
No that's what you niggers don't understand, it's incredible.. it's really like a malfunction in your fucking brain.. Must be because there's no real law and order in africa.

they are law enforcement officers, it's their job to figure out what happened, and to arrest criminals and bring people in for questioning to ascertain description of suspects and various other things..

The moment you like a fucking jackass start messing with that when you haven't done a thing, all they can assume is that you're involved because of your behaviour.. and they'll then DEFINATELY bring you in to the station..

They are legally authorized to do these things, because i don't think YOU want to go around arresting criminals and get your head blown off by some jackass that also resisted arrest and all of a sudden in a split second pulls a gun and shoots you in the head because you hesitated.

>all the boot lickers in this thread

* The hold used by the officer is ILLEGAL in NY. Regardless of what Garner dindu, the officer BROKE THE LAW.

* Therefore the officer is guilty of FELONY BATTERY against Garner. Note that this is a far worse crime than anything Garner was accused of.

* Because the felony battery resulted in Garner's death the officer is also guilty of CRIMINALLY NEGLIGENT MANSLAUGHTER.

* Because his fellow officers did not immediately arrest him for his crimes, they are ALL, every last FUCKING ONE who was on the scene, co-conspirators after the fact. Making every last one a FELON.

* Grand juries are an open joke among DAs, who can twist them to any desired outcome. The grand jury decision absolves NONE of the officers of their CRIMES.

Fuck those cops and fuck the DA. I would have no issue with a relative or friend of Garner putting three in Pantaleo's chest. Hell, if I were on a jury of a man accused of doing so I would vote to acquit.

>knowing 0 facts
Yeah pretty uneducated.
>keep getting away with it
with what? wtf are you on kiddo?
Im done replying to your troll posts
Got to be trolling i dont believe you are that retarded.

He didn't comply because he was caught. Niggers do this all the time, it's nothing new. You think cops walk around arresting people for no reason? If that's the case, why not arrest the boy holding the camera by saying he did something wrong too? The fat nigger wasn't breaking up a fight, he was illegally selling cigarettes, and resisted arrest. His obesity killed him along with his nigger attitude towards law and order.

>b-but it's their job
>they're just following orders!
Yeah that totally excuses their behavior.

We're talking about the whole resisting arrest bit that went on for several minutes before they even tried to bring him down to cuff him.

These episodes of misconduct compared to the crime in the US and the population are also very rare which shows that the police in general are doing a good job..

The main problem with this situation is illegal grip aside.. that the idiot resisted being arrested and going into station for questioning (probably to ascertain suspects for further arrests) he resisted doing that so they had to find a way to cuff him..

Had he just said ok cuff me no problem i'll go to the police station and answer your questions.. nothing would've happened and the police would've relaxed.

he shouldn't have resisted arrest you fucking dumbass, if he had just turned around and said sure cuff me i'll go to the station and answer your questions np, he would've been back on that street in an hour tops.

Thanks for telling us what's legal and illegal.

Typical nigger breaks the law, resists arrest, dies because he's extremely obese and out of shape.... yet everything is everybody else's fault.

I love when niggers kill liberals like you, it's such poetic justice.

>>knowing 0 facts

I know all the facts, though?
The nig was selling cigs and that's illegal. And you and every other fucktard ITT think that's totally okay because ''muh law'', because somehow in your warped reality corporations are more important than human life.

>with what
Unfair treatment of human beings?

>Im done replying to your troll posts
It's because you've got nothing to say because deep down inside you know you're wrong.

This senpai

Nigga was just tryna make a buck and didn't act violent at all. Unlike dindus like mike brown or trayvon martin who chimped out

>They are legally authorized to do these things,

Pantaleo was NOT AUTHORIZED to use that hold. It was ILLEGAL.

I don't care if Garner was guilty of murdering JFK. The cop had NO AUTHORITY to use that hold.

To arrest Garner? Yes.

To use some other physical tactic? Yes.

To use a tactic made illegal due to the risks? NO GOD DAMN IT THAT COP NEEDED TO OBEY THE FUCKING LAW.

I expect dindus to obey the law. I expect them to pay when they break the law. I EXPECT THE SAME FUCKING THING OF COPS, MAYORS, GOVERNORS, SENATORS, THE PRESIDENT, AND THE FUCKING SECRETARY OF STATE.

If those people do not have to OBEY THE LAW, then neither do the citizens. Which means Garner could sell cigarettes, or drugs, or guns, or just shoot up some cops if he wanted. Because what laws?

I'm fucking tired of the bullshit that goes on in America. NO ONE wants to obey the law. EVERYONE thinks they are above it. We either return to the rule of law, or I say fuck it, let society crumble Mad Max style and let's have a free for all. I've got my AR-15. Let's fucking go for it.

If I stopped you on the streets and forced you to come with me or face imprisonment you wouldn't comply either. The only reason you think the police can get away with this kind of behavior is because you've been systematically brainwashed by the government.

>corporations are more important than human life

epic meme. why even bring up corporations, what do they have to do with the case?

regardless of what he did or didnt do before hand police assume you did something is your agitated. his body language and repeated attempts to tell them that he did nothing only ensured he would be arrested

the fact that they had keep him in 1 place should have let the man in the vid know he was going to be detained and it was pointless to talk or wave his hands around

its kind of funny that they waited for back up to arrest him and you know they wouldnt have for a smaller person

I realize it might be misconduct on the hold and these cases are rare but do happen..

HOWEVER.. the whole reason these cases can happen in the first place is that niggers NEVER cooperate with police immediately when asked, it's like they want to end up on the sidewalk first.. just why.

it's like some fucking genetic flaw in their brain that they think they need to run from police even if they haven't done anything.

American police hath no chill.

Killing an unarmed pregnant man.

Kiss my teeth.

I don't understand why people feel the need to always defend the cops. Just because a few innocent niggers got killed doesn't mean they as a group dindu nuffin.

Did you even read the thread, or the fucking post you're quoting?

He was selling cigarettes illegally. This law literally only protects the interests of corporations.

Then why should he be allowed to sell cigarettes illegally and not me? I would be arrested for breaking the law, and if i resisted arrest while being extremely obese, i might die.....

So why should Eric Garner be allowed to break the law and not me? The guy was a career criminal.

Even the boy recording the video was charged with felony gun charges three weeks after the video. Niggers gonna nig.

>following the law and complying with police officers
>brainwashed

>If I stopped you on the streets and forced you to come with me or face imprisonment you wouldn't comply either

If you were a police officer yes i would. It's their job to ascertain criminal activity and these things.

Definate nigger or sandnigger detected with a dutch flag.

>brainwashed by government

Hahaha why don't you go to one of the shit nations that don't have police officers protecting you from bad people and see how that turns out.

>This law literally only protects the interests of corporations.
No you idiot the cigarettes are taxed when they are sold legally

Besides if they have any misconduct on their rules and regulations you can actually sue them for misconduct. As long as your side is clean and you are cooperating and complying with what they ask for etc. there's nothing to be nervous about and everything runs smoothly.

Police can be firm and uphold the law strictly without tolerating abusive bullies in their ranks. Police should be investigating crimes and activity that demonstrates suspicious criminal signals, not pulling over broke kids with shitty cars and hitting on their girlfriends.

You don't have to have either a pussified police force with no teeth OR the fucking gestapo. There should be standards for police conduct, but they should be tough and firm. They should be strong, but virtuous. You're associating virtue with weakness.

>We're talking about the whole resisting arrest bit that went on for several minutes before they even tried to bring him down to cuff him.

Irrelevant. Officer Pantaleo BROKE THE LAW. His fellow officers DID NOT ARREST HIM. How can any of them hold citizens to the laws they themselves will not obey?

>These episodes of misconduct

Pantaleo did not engage in "misconduct" like swearing in front of a citizen or taking a drink of alcohol while on duty. He committed FELONY BATTERY and CRIMINALLY NEGLIGENT MANSLAUGHTER.

>compared to the crime in the US and the population are also very rare which shows that the police in general are doing a good job..

The police in America are arrogant bastards who do whatever they want, whenever they want, usually with no consequences. Come over here and find out. If you stick to middle class areas cops are honestly a greater threat to your health and safety than dindus because dindus stick to their ghettos and kill each other.

Do not excuse one crime with another. Niggers being niggers does not mean America has no problem with police abuse of authority. All the niggers could disappear tomorrow and we would STILL have our problems with cops.

>The main problem with this situation is illegal grip aside

No, the main problem is that those with money, power, and connections in America are never held to the law. Witness what Hillary Clinton just got away with. A mere low level minion of the state department would be fucked for life for doing the same.

>Thanks for telling us what's legal and illegal.

Somebody needed to.

>Typical nigger breaks the law, resists arrest, dies because he's extremely obese and out of shape.... yet everything is everybody else's fault.

Typical "cop dindu nuffin cause citizen didn't immediately drop to his knees an lick boot."

>I love when niggers kill liberals like you, it's such poetic justice.

I love when cops kill boot lickers like you, it's such poetic justice.

What the hell does hillary clinton have to do with a nigger resisting arrest and getting himself in trouble.

This fucking shittier logic is tragic to watch..

>hillary gets away with crime
>therefore no nigger needs to cooperate with police
Just..

right, I'm back.

>Except they literally fucking choked him to death
still didn't threaten him with violence. They restrained him for their own protection because he was being an aggressive nigger and the fat killed him. They had no intent of harming him. If you think they did intend to harm him then there is nothing to argue about, you are just a nut job. You can't objectively say they did. And they called the rescue services for him, so there's that too.

>being detained equals violence
again. How can I argue this? I can only point and laugh at your stupidity. If I can be detained and not harmed in any way, how is that considered violence? No sane person would call that violence.

>the law enforcement force their will upon you
yes, once they have a suspicion of wrong doing, they will try to ENFORCE THE LAW (the hint is in the name). If you don't agree with the law, tough shit. It gets the bad guys therefore majority of population is ok with obeying it.

>Do as they say or you risk getting killed or detained
No, obey the law or you risk getting detained or arrested and prosecuted for it. Getting killed is only predicated on the actions you're gonna take while confronting the police.

>this guy wasn't harming anyone but the tobacco industry
He didn't die because of the offence he committed. He wasn't executed for it. He died because he resisted arrest and the fat killed him.

>cuffing an innocent man is lunacy
Firstly, when the police detains you for any reason they have some presumption of some wrong doing and they are detaining you for questioning. (being detained is not being arrested btw).
They will only cuff you if you are behaving strangely or if you are a large individual and you could easily overpower the detaining officer before backup arrives. They won't cuff you if you are being completely complying with the police officer.

tl:dr
you're a nigger

>If you were a police officer yes i would.
What's the difference? Please tell me. If I was surrounded by a group of big guys wearing chains and bats you wouldn't comply because I'm not an officer? Of course you would comply because you fear the repercussions, just like with an actual officer. You are forced into submission because you are afraid of the consequences, and you choose to defend those very people who are threatening your freedom because God knows why. Probably cognitive dissonance or Stockholm syndrome.

Yeah no shit, it also protects the interests of the government, like that's such a good thing.

You are mentally ill.
God bless i won ANOTHER ONE cuz dis niggo got nuttin on me.

Only problem with this is the headlock is not approved. Everything else is by the book. And if you cant breathe you would not be able to talk.

What did he die of anyways? Heart attack?

It's funny how 12 year olds like yourself think they know what should be legal or not. The nigger died, and the cops beat the charges, you know why?... because you don't know wtf you're talking about... that's why.

>I realize it might be misconduct on the hold and these cases are rare but do happen..

You keep misspelling FELONY. That's part of the fucking problem in America. If I use an illegal choke hold on a neighbor and the neighbor dies, it's a felony. If a cop does it...it's "misconduct."

Fucking bullshit, it's a felony, the cop is a felon, and the government excused a felon. No wonder dindus have no respect for the law.

>HOWEVER.. the whole reason these cases can happen in the first place is that niggers NEVER cooperate with police immediately when asked, it's like they want to end up on the sidewalk first.. just why.

I couldn't tell you what the mix is between simple criminal behavior and "oh shit that cop might kill me." But I can tell you that the situation is getting worse as more and more videos of police brutality are released, and more and more felon cops are let go.

I'm a white guy with a clean record and I can tell you right now that if I thought it likely I could evade a cop rather than submit to arrest, I would evade the fucking cop. That's what happens when government excuses its own crimes and the citizens lose all faith and trust.

Please my boy, You're talking to mentally ill troll.
He had all the facts wrong
>choked him to death
They didnt
>Police cuffing an innocent man
Its how the police work but this lunatic has no idea about
Dont raise to his baits
Sup Forums became so bait heavy its not enjoyable to be racist in here.

Sure Achmed.

Because being belligerent and resisting arrest always help your case.

It's called disenfranchisement. The motivation to keep your neighbourhood clean is that it is *your* neighbourhood. If you are aware, even on a subconscious level, that you are living at some elses "by your leave", and especially if you have generations of resentment against that other you don't give a fuck about shitting up that neighbourhood.

White fuckers are so clever they can't figure this shit out, actually I take that back, they do know it and they are shitting themselves these porch monkeys figure it out and want a piece of the US to call their own.

Roll on the Balkanisation of the US.

>So why should Eric Garner be allowed to break the law and not me?

Why should Daniel Pantaleo be allowed to break the law and not me?

Why should Hillary Clinton be allowed to break the law and not me?

How about we hold every mother fucker to the letter of the law whether he's wearing black skin, a blue uniform, or an evil dictator pant suit?

This, Cops are supposed to keep criminals in check, not be criminals.

>I've got an IQ of 130, so I'm 99% sure I'm smarter than you, fukboi.
Damn I'm disappointed I replied to any of your drivel before I read this one.

In this case I've got something for you:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I just realized it...

>CRIMINALLY NEGLIGENT MANSLAUGHTER.

Since most of the blame was on being a fat fuck this is not going to fly. The headlock was unapproved though. Hell they purposely instructed officers against it.

I dont know if its actually illegal though.

>Yeah no shit, it also protects the interests of the government, like that's such a good thing.

maybe they are too harsh
extreme "laissez faire" just rewards criminals and erases law and order, though.

Why should you be allowed to cell cigs untaxed just because you're making it a trouble to get arrested? Doesn't really seem fair.

He's been the only one that literally didn't du nuffin.

Gave a cigarette to someone. Even if he sold it, it's a fucking cigarette.

>They restrained him for their own protection
Lol you can't be serious. I can't even take you seriously right now. Did we see the same video?

> If you think they did intend to harm him then there is nothing to argue about, you are just a nut job

Not an argument. Also are you implying cops going on powertrips isn't a fucking thing? In what fantasy world are you living?

>And they called the rescue services for him,
Yeah, because they're afraid of the consequences. They don't wanna lose their jobs.

>If I can be detained and not harmed in any way, how is that considered violence?

Oh okay, so if I took you with me against your will BUT I didn't harm you that would be alright with you? Good to know.
It's called kidnapping rtard, look up the definition.

>Getting killed is only predicated on the actions you're gonna take while confronting the police.
That's what I fucking said though. The risk of being killed if you don't comply. Good job repeating what I said.

>Firstly, when the police detains you for any reason they have some presumption of some wrong doing

They tried to cuff the guy in the video and he wasn't expressing violent behavior at all. Cops aren't good judges at all because they operate from a state of mind of fear.

tl;dr
you're a little bitch

>start watching video
>20 seconds in
>nigger ape is yelling and waving his arms rather than talking like a human
>non-compliance
>being a nigger

anyone who doesn't defend this is a moron

Its because police are empowered by us to do that.

If one wanted me to come with him I would. If they acted inappropriately I would sue later. They are not invincible men doing whatever they please.

Fun Fact:

When people cannot breath, it is because air cannot enter or exit their lungs. This also prevents them from being able to speak. If your baby is choking and cannot cry, it means they cannot breath. If Eric Garner can say "I can't breath", the very act of speaking is evidence that he can in fact breath.

You polacks are so out of touch with reality it's not even funny.

>if someone disagrees with my view on the world they're a lunatic!

Yeah, that's a really healthy state of mind.
Holy shit lol. What a waste of fucking time.

>What the hell does hillary clinton have to do with a nigger resisting arrest and getting himself in trouble.
>"getting himself in trouble"

I thought we were discussing Pantaleo killing Garner without just cause? That's not "getting oneself into trouble."

>This fucking shittier logic is tragic to watch..

I'm trying to explain to you Denmark that America has a severe problem whereby those with authority are not held to the law.

>>hillary gets away with crime
>>therefore no nigger needs to cooperate with police

America is just about to the point that her people are going to wash their hands of the law. So literally Hillary can break the law, Pantaleo can break the law, *** I *** can break the law. That's the end of the path we are on, a complete break down of law and order. If that happens, the nigger problem will seem minor.

Bootlicking faggots. I hope you get the shit kicked out of you by the gestapo when they catch you trying to sell your private property for profit--without giving their masters a kickback.

>It's funny how 12 year olds like yourself think they know what should be legal or not.

The plain letter of the law states that the police in NY are not allowed to use that hold you fucking retard.

>The nigger died, and the cops beat the charges, you know why?... because you don't know wtf you're talking about... that's why.
>HURR DURR GRAND JURIES ARE TRULY INDEPENDENT AND NEVER LED BY PROSECUTORS
>HERPY DERPY THE COURT SYSTEM IS PERFECT

Talk about being 12 years old.