Extremely racially diverse, although seamless

>extremely racially diverse, although seamless
>gender diverse with a lot of powerful women
>no one makes a big deal about it
what gives Sup Forums? do (((they))) push the diversity angle just to create discord and media buzz?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DLAEpGvGmCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>gender diverse with a lot of powerful women
Name one and what makes them powerful

Because the movie purely focus on stupid shit, it's s popcorn movie and it knows it

DA JOOOOZ

It's because it doesn't pretend to be something it's not and rather just exists as a fun, big budget action movie.

Gal Gadot and Michelle Rodriguez kill a lot of people in these movies

F&F Franchise > capeshit

It even enstills family values

Dunno how this shit is still popular as a ex /o/ fag everything after the Cuba scene is vapefag tier faggot shit

the thing is, diversity here came narurally throuh years. it started with all-white lead street racing flick, then slowly introducing characters, untill now. nothing was forced, nothing was really big deal. they did it good.

Only in the latest one when Rodriguez was gunning goons down indiscriminately
F&F has a surprisingly low body count considering all the crazy stuff they do which is part of the appeal, they're supposed to be a close knit family of good guys

It never feels like they're pushing racial and gender diversity though. I don't mind diversity in movies as long as they don't shove it down my throat, slap me in the face and call me a slut.

>I don't mind diversity in movies as long as they don't shove it down my throat, slap me in the face and call me a slut.
AYO IMMA BE DEADSHOT DIG, YOU GON' WHITE PEOPLE DAT SHIT FOR ME NUMSAYIN'?

It never feels like it? That's exactly the point. You guys go by feeling when there are times no such agenda is being pushed.

>Vin Diesel
>Jordana Brewster
>White
wew

AYO HOL UP

it works ok and doesnt feel forced at all. i dont think people would cry so much about affirmative action hires in hollywood if the stories and characters were better

>You guys go by feeling when there are times no such agenda is being pushed.
Such as?

They didn't take a character and purposely made them a minority or a female just to do it. They made a character and picked an actor that fit that character no matter what race or sex they may be. Most people do not hate women or minorities in movies. They hate the self righteous attitude that many directors, actors and even the movies themselves project when they are attempting to push an agenda.

Vin is a D&D nerd.

Thank you for sharing, little boy

That's why it works. Fast and the Furious is just an elaborate D&D game.

That is common knowledge by now but I am glad you were able to contribute to the conversation. Gold Star! for participation.

Nah, you're a moron, that has nothing to do with anything.

They're my familia simulator guilty pleasure.

devon aoki. her power comes from asian

>it started with all-white lead street racing flick

you should get your eyes checked my man

I only watched F&F8 but damn, it sure was pure heroic mythical fantasy. It's not action. These guys are fucking larger than life, beyond human limits, demigods in their own right. Toretto and his family are closer to Jason and the Argonauts than to your regular action hero.

Watch from the beginning. It basically follows a D&D leveling curve from killing rats at the tavern up to fighting Gods. I was not a big fan of the first one because I am not much of a car guy but each one gets more and more entertaining for me.

It was never shoved down our throats, the only one I found annoying was Gadot, but even her scene's with the Tokyo guy were endearing. Letty was played perfectly as the tomboy gf who was one of the gang and while Mia has felt out of place, that's more the writer's fault as they didn't know what to do with her.

Literally F&F BEST GIRL

FOREVER

Straight up fuck this movie. My ex loved this series. Imma need vin diesel to just fuck off and die now

t. joooo

It's the nature of street racing culture itself. All the kids who go to opening night then do burnouts in the parking lot are diverse as fuck.

The trick is that the F&F franchise isn't coming from a place of middle class white guilt.

8 movies in this franchise, still no sequel to I Like The Tuna Here (2001)
youtube.com/watch?v=DLAEpGvGmCM

Really? FnF1
>Dom - white/mex
>Walker - white
>Rodriguez white/mex
>Mia - white
>Vince, Jessie, Leon - whites
>ONE, literally ONE asien, as antagonist
2F2F
>ONE NUGGA added
F3
>more japs, as takes place in japan
F4
>look at FnF1/2F2F
F5 and rest
>Same + Rock and 2 nuggas from 2F2F return
>+ white antagonists.

Deals with car culture and criminality, and doesn't unironically tokenize any of the characters, so while we have characters like the stereotypical black dude its acceptable because the movie understands this and remains light hearted about it.

Pushing diversity in movies and media is two things:

Racism and profit.

By shoving a token character they create issues around him, such as noting the lack of such characters, having him be a "token" character and as such sharpening the racial divide, by making it so there needs to be a token character or race 1 and race 2. It's racism of the highest degree, usually it'll also get race 1 to think about race 2 getting a character and make them hostile towards each other.

(((they))) benefit from conflict and chaos. As they always have. (((they))) make money out of it.

In addition, in the end, it promotes the races to come into contact with each other instead of stay isolated, which means conflicts (which give money) and breeding with each other (which fucks up both races).

>watching flicks made for niggers and spics

What? Paul walker is the only main character that's white. vin diesel is mixed and Jordana Brewster is Hispanic