Israeli minister says Brits will ‘pay the price’ for ‘anti-Semitic’ boycotts

Israel’s Public Security Minister Gilad Erdan is in London this week meeting British officials hoping to agree on a joint plan to tackle Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) activism in the UK.

“Great Britain is the world center of the anti-Israel BDS campaign,” Erdan claimed ahead of his visit.

BDS supporters “would have no rest” under his watch and should “pay the price” for their actions.

In February, a new law brought in by the Tory government banned public bodies from supporting BDS initiatives, arguing that the actions undermined “community cohesion” and “Britain’s economic and international security.”
The policy was enforced on local authorities without a parliamentary vote.

“I’m going [to Britain] to battle the boycott and delegitimization in every arena, and to discuss with members of the British government – which is also committed to fighting boycotts – ways to strengthen our cooperation against the anti-Semitic boycott campaign,” Erdan told the Jerusalem Post.

“I will meet with government officials and law enforcement in order to form a front of democratic countries against the worldwide threat, which includes targeted action against incitement on the Internet.”

“Mr Erdan’s visit to London raises some serious questions about the UK’s relationship with Israel and its complicity in Israel’s violations of Palestinian rights and international law,” War on Want senior militarism and security campaigner Ryvka Barnard said.

“Erdan’s sinister talk of human rights defenders having to ‘pay the price’ for their actions is a dangerous incitement to violence. The UK government has a serious case to answer when it rolls out the red carpet to someone whose threatening behaviour is endangering the lives of human rights defenders.”
youtube.com/watch?v=n7aa8gvvvMs&feature=youtu.be
>source
rt.com/uk/358543-israel-palestine-boycott-erdan/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking come at us then.

Its all part of their plan.

Soon enough your country will be indistinguishable from any middle eastern islamic shithole and Israel will shill all these moments to justify their actions once they decide that all of europe = legitimate Israelite clay.

>be good little cucks for the jewish sugar daddies
>be at the forefrunt of WW2, where you stop your only hope
>70 years later, they're after you

I fucking with you burn

What makes you think that?

Dear UK:

You made such a big mistake thinking it was a good idea to turn these people into brits. As a non-brit, let me tell you that you should tell them to fuck off as of over a year ago. Enjoy your demise.

This is why we let muslims stay.

Think we hate the joos?
They'll straight up rape those big-ass jew nostrils and make your parents watch.

Who'd have thought, one day british would actually have peace with the goatfucking baconhaters, hold israel accountable for the shit it's pulling, have a large nationalist following...
Great britian is great again.

Someone give me the TL;DR on the Israeli government.

Didn't you Brits give them rats a nest in the first place?

Terrible decision, terrible.

With jews you lose.

I'm all for boycotting Israel until the Jewish media stops agrees to stop pushing open-border propaganda. The official BDS campaign is open-border bullshit though. It's just a bunch of Muslims who want Israel to give "their" land back.

So I agree with the boycott, but for the opposite reason. I want kike media to stop pushing anti-border propaganda. Until then, #OpenBordersForIsrael

Watch out Brits, they're coming for you again!

The Jews are actually trying to dump thier Muslim problem onto Europe/America. I don't see why people don't understand this simple fact. Think about this.

>Israel has decades of conflict with Muslims
>Israel erects massive border wall to keep Muslims out
>Jewish media companies start shilling multi-culti in Europe/America
>European/American politicians open borders for all Muslims regardless of situation
>Muslims leave the middle east by the millions for Europe/America
>European/American citizens get pissed and demand reformations to immigration (ie stricter policies, border walls, etc.)
>Jewish media calls Europe/America racist and says we need to stop being that

The kikes really aren't as smart as we make them out to be.

After killing us off for decades, the Jews have established the thinking that they are smarter than us.

They really aren't.

>Jewish media companies start shilling multi-culti in Europe/America
false
>European/American politicians open borders for all Muslims regardless of situation
politicians are that easy to manipulate, right???
>Jewish media calls Europe/America racist and says we need to stop being that
false

Are you really that fucking retarded?

>The kikes really aren't as smart as we make them out to be.
Why don't we vote for you, Burgerfat Smartsfor president then?

Why can't you be smart enough to refute the argument?

Still tl;dr?

>tl;dr: JOOS.

it's more about keeping the middle east a pertinent issue for whites. the biggest threat to israels existence is apathy.

How's that Balfour declaration working out for ya?

*unsheathes claymore*

Fuckin 'ell, you kikes just don't learn do ye?

*sips tea*

*teleports behind jew*

Brits BTFO.

Yeah but we didn't want to and we've been anti israel since.

>t's just a bunch of Muslims who want Israel to give "their" land back.
replace muslim with white and israel with europe

We're building that fucking wall Kikes.
The Eternal Anglo never fucking rests.

They really did fight the wrong guys.

>false

The lie.

>politicians are that easy to manipulate, right???

The rhetorical "really makes you think" question designed to compel you to accept their answer, rather than question it.
Who actually implied it was easy? We just said that's what happened, didn't say how... Secondly, american politicians get manipulated all the time, what is a lobbyist?

>false

>Are you really that fucking retarded?

The lie and shame tactic. Throw in a lie, then quickly shame them to prevent them from questioning it further.

Learn the jews methods, never get GOYED again.

>boycotting israel

Amateurs, more than just boycott all jews, sabotage, take away market share, compete.

The plan was always a Muslim holocaust, just you wait, one day in the not to distant future the (((media machine))) will go full anti Muslim and get whites hyped for the race war.

They literally control what the normie thinks.

What more can they do to us that they haven done already?

Most goyim don't understand that. So we start with the boycott, since that's technically illegal according to your laws.

Don't worry. We have more.

Jew detected. They can do plenty, but you will never admit it.

[tempting fate]

im not listerning to isreal until it opens its boarders

Jews want fate. Make no mistake. They worship death.

Ally of Israel BTFO.

Nice reading comprehension you soft-cock wanker.

They've literally destroyed our empire and crushed our culture with white guilt. Fuckem they've more or less won already, anything more they do just risks waking up more normies which is a good thing.

the way they are playing it is they are trying to get the west to become anti-islam whilst being pro-multiculturalism and pro-degeneracy. it's not going to work though.

DELETE THIS!

You have given in to the powers of Satan.

That's the difference between we who ran away from you across the Atlantic and genocided the natives. It's the same reason your Jews thought we were the biggest threat in the world, and tried to take over our banks again and again until they could get it. Fix your own goddamn problem first.

>Brits will 'pay the price'

Sup Forums hates it when the media butchers Trump's words with selective decontextualizing quotations, so why are you all swallowing it whole right now? Gilad Erdan referred to BDS specifically with his comments. To interpret him as attacking Britain is to suggest Palestinian terrorists and Britain are one and the same. I know they're not THAT far gone yet.

Normies aren't allowed to know. They're only told that other countries were mean to the president.

>boarders
It's BORDERS Ahmed...Israel is resisting globalism and Islamization... Self determination and sovereignty is still a thing, you know...
Another Ahmed psychologically projecting his own FAITH on the Jews.. Islam is big on martyrs. Jews, not so much...
Sure thing, Ahmed... keep the real Brits focused on the Jews while YOUR invasion continues, cause Islam has no mission to take over the world...

Try implementing borders in Canada.

After that, we can talk more about my faith or my genetics or whatever.

Bollocks. The Muslims here don't do fucking shit against the Jews, in fact they hold hands with them and promote the UK as a multi-culti shithole for all. Both sets of people love denouncing the natives here as Nazis and racist for daring to fight their lovely agenda for us.

You do realize King David hotel was HQ of British Military? striking a military target is not a terrorist act... In fact, locating your military HQ in a civilian hotel, while it continues to serve the public, is called "human shielding" and is considered a war crime...

>you were born just in time to see Britain leave the EU and face down the kikes
What a splendid feeling

Hello canadian jew

Everytime a desert rat calls us ahmed I make this thread as punishment.

OY VEY ANTISEMITES

what goes around comes around I guess

why else do you think (((Martin Schulz))) and (((Angela Kaiser Merkel))) are starting an EU army?

>a fucking leaf

The desert rat would never let me do it, but I would feel her boobs so hard.

The Jews have no idea.

Sup Forums needs a boycott general

We need to boycott all Jewish stuff and degenerate SJW stuff

Kek, its a huge satisfaction actually.

I mean we told everyone several times but nooo

Ich rieche... einen Juden!

don't waste tiem bro, this is like BLM blaming the white folks for everything
>fuck up
>jew's fault

at least the jews don't go raping underage white girls in their thousands. Imposing sharia zones and bombing our streets.

But I forgot the Jewish illuminati that controls the whole world with the repiles are the biggest threat to our future.

remember the (((warning))) netanyahu issued France after its U.N. vote regarding Palestine, days later the charlie hebdo false flag was conducted.

heilige scheiße!

>be at the forefrunt of WW2, where you stop your only hope

You mean the fuckers who killed 50 million white people because MUH LIEBENSRAUM MUH UNTERMENSCHEN MUH SLAVIC INFERIORITY.

Go fuck yourself. If you cunts could fight, you would have won. But you lost because you're chickenshits.

Go pay some more reparations to Israel, you fucking cuck. Then go fap while your wife's daughter gets raped by a refugee.

>RACIST!

you have to try harder to trigger us, a german gets called worse things on a daily basis since kindergarten.

When will the jews just stop with all this bullshit?

How about this star spangled son......

We can delete it together.

>undermined [...] Britain’s economic and international security
Kek, the politicians know the kikes will come for them if they don't manage to keep the population good goys.
That's pretty much admitting that the "antisemitic conspiracy theory" that the Jews were boycotting Germany and then got the World War going is true, and they're afraid the UK will be next.

>BDS supporters “would have no rest” under his watch and should “pay the price” for their actions.
"Oy vey, dem goys are unruly, better call in Mossad"

You became immune to the insults, now I understand why there's no fight left in you Germany.

Seriously fucking help I'm already noticing the Jewish tricks

They can fuck off.
We Bongs enjoy a good fight.
If Israel pulls any shit against our glorious nation, then they'll get a proper kicking.

yeah, sure thing tommy.
you bend the knee or you can enjoy YOUR 6 gorillion.

I'm guessing that we're gonna need a Hitler 2.0 if these Jews can't control themselves.

Germany, stop projecting your historically factual insecurities on others.

Aye aye here here cheers very good wank

BDS are leftists who would be happy to islamicise britain

/thread

A good fight, eh? Then why are you still letting the pakis gang-rape your children? You're letting practical genocidal rape of the english people go unpunished.

When you start the cleansing, I promise to come over as a volunteer. Death to the living shit of satan. Death to all muslims.

Muslims and Kikes are allies. They're both semites. When they cry about MUH ANTI SEMITISM that INCLUDES criticism of Muslims. Don't buy into the nonsense that they might side with the goy against Islam it won't happen- they'd rather see Christianity destroyed.

youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE