HOW DO WE SOLVE THE AMERICAN PROBLEM?

S H A R T

fake ass shit

Shut the doors of a walmart during business hours and gas everyone inside?

Is there any poo in the loo here to confirm that this is actual shit and not some stain from coffee?

>Live an extremely sedentary lifestyle until the point you can't even control your bladder/intestines.
>Eat nothing but shit all day.
>"H-hey Sup Forums, 'Merican here (woohoo). Why do I always S H A R T myself at Walmart? pls help"

Designated shitting ailes

>HURRY UP BITCH DR PHIL IS ON IN 20 MINUTES

>fake
no
>ass shit
yes

>brown
>in the ass

what kind of proof do you need?

>argentina
>white
Literal SHARTskin

>At least I don't poo in the street like Pajeet. I'm more dignified than that. I'll just shit in a grocery store!

how can they be allowed inside a grocery store? what about hygiene? is this normal? How can a person just shit their pants? wtf

>not sharting in the mart
Fucking plebs

60%
0%
%

Memes aside wtf is wrong with them? Do they have a medical condition? Are they worst then niggers and shit themselves and dont care? Is some form of white art? Why don't they use diapers? Take medication. Shit before they leave the house. Is this some new tren in usa? Like planking, ice water bucket?
They don't even seem embarrassed ar that are going to do something about it. If that would happen to me I know I will run to the toilet clean myself and buy some new shorts. The cheapest ones but I'm not gonna walk around full of shit. And I'm a gipsy

I can't believe there's so many pictures of this. I used to go on peopleofwalmart.com and it was usually just fatties. This shit is another level of gross.

Big size diapers

>tfw you realize that even if Argentina was 100% nigger, America would still have more niggers

SHART IN MART
H
A
R
T

I
N

M
A
R
T

How have you not sharted yourself before after eating? It's happened to be about nine times. I just sharted in walgreens a few weeks ago. It honestly happens dudes.

Has this never happened to you or what foreigners? Don't lie.

SHART

Just wait until your lord and savior takes in a shitload of refuges

I started wearing Depends as soon as I started having unreliable bowels. Haven't made a mistake since.

Really only the morbidly obese because they lost all self-awareness and self-appreciation long ago.