ISIS planning to attack Australia

IS occupied territory should just be completely leveled.

Every single building.

but what about muh left wing feelings

We all can test our nukes there and can know who who's packing what in their arsenal.

Modi is a cocksucking faggot. He goes home every night to find a big hard muslim cock that he loves to fondle all night long. India btfo. suck on that poojeet.,,..

bring it on pajeet

dat flag

If this shit happens here its gonna cause a fucking huge backlash towards muslims and immigration. We dont just bend over and take the shit here.

I would like to see the destruction a poop megaton would cause

BAN ASSAULT FOOTYS

dropbears will handle them

>mfw melbourne cunts get mowed down while i sit at home and play vidya games

>petrol huffing aussie can't even remember the attacks last timr

>ISIS magazine

Kek, how?

They are at the end of the world, and have a very minority of Muslims.

The perfect title :
CIA Threatens Australia

>ISIS Magazine

where do i subscribe ?

Why are screenshots of this shitty app being used to start so many threads by Indians?

Is this your only source of news that you have to share it all at once or something?

Are you a porygon?

The US - The center of western degeneracy, hollywood and jews.
Israel - Jews
Russia - Degenerate HIV junkies.

The app collects news from various news agencies and summarizes it in a paragraph with a source in the bottom for a detail read. I like it so I use it.

well they may attack the australians and shit, but they will still lose to emus just like brave australian man did

shit tier Indian shitposting. Its just one modi loving poojeet.

what benefits do I get for a 12 month subscription?

>ISIS has magazines, websites, blogs, youtube channels, social media recruiting/support pages
Fucking how

The department of homeland security is currently investigating some Sup Forums shitposters for calling Leslie Jones a gorilla on twitter but yet they offer no comment on their efforts (or lacktherof) to crack down on ISIS influence

This is truly Obamas America.

And this nigger wants to hand the internet off to a global initiative. Surely (((they))) will be better at cracking down on this shit, right?

R-right?

>Watchmen complaining about their employers
Nothing new

>tfw utterly irrelevant city
Feel good, no terrorists when there is nothing to bomb besides shining balls

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR SHITPOSTING STRAYA

you get a loo built in you place. Then you can worship it daily.

POO

IN

WHERE IS YOUR KANGAROO GOD NOW, STRAYA?

NEPAL

Worship or not, we will be still hiring you to clean it.

> 3g

Don't Nepalese people practice a form of Hinduism too?

Who the hell are you?

>SHIT TIER NATION STILL LEACHING DONATIONS FOR AN EARTHQUAKE THAT HAPPENED A YEAR AGO

>Sweden, a bunch of numale transgenders sucking throbbing migrant cock

>Australia couldn't singlehandedly-destroy ISIS in a week
TOP KEK MUHAMMEDSHIT!!!
Oh believe you me, us AUSSIES are ITCHING for a war with ISIS. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty caliphate. There wouldn't be a square meter of Syrian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless caliphate. Then, our army boys (we'd send the emus and abos first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY arabshit shit they see. When Australia's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Kek. Its more funny when you have read about the Emu war. But we will support you Australia.

more pure form than the poojeets do.
everyone itt is falling for poojeet shitposting. One man MIDF in action.

Don't you have a border to cross so you can clean Pajeet homes and wash Pajeet cars and then working as a watchman in night?

>India

kek.. says the pajeet when literally the only thing stopping us from closing the OPEN border is that we are too lazy to go buy oir veggies by ourselves. Bhaiyaa panipuri banate ho par haat kyu nahi dhote. Dekho kitna gande ho tum. nahate ho ki nahi kabhi. Agar hamare desh me rehna he to thoda safai karna sikh lo barna maar maar ke bihar paucha denge.

has australia ever won a war?

ISIS also planned to attack the Euro Cup and the Olympics. And then nothing happened.

ISIS is a joke in 2016

>Implying Nepal has money.
Even the internet you are using is provided by us. Kek. Your Electricity is provided by us. Whenever an earthquake fucks you up you come to us like beggars.

You work shit tier jobs and are literally willing to kill other shit tier workers for the job.

Even kebabs have more self respect than you.

poor deluded modi

Deluled Modi is better than destructed Nepal.

keep telling yourself that

The Nepalese are untouchables whos only good feature is their semi Chinese blood because they are too incompetent to protect themselves.

>beggars with big mouth

australia would be nice without indians. indians are humanity's "wish they didnt exist" people.