Fascist "architecture"

>fascist "architecture"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OOv-Ncs7vQk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mussolini was a joke

SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI

post tier: finland

Sissy sissy sissy sissy sissySissy sissy sissy sissy sissy Sissy sissy sissy sissy sissy Sissy sissy sissy sissy sissy Sissy sissy sissy sissy sissy

That's just an election billboard.

VIVA IL DVCE

I'm sure even that is unironically more aesthetic than anything that has ever been produced in c*nada.

He looked pretty funny in his hat.
youtube.com/watch?v=OOv-Ncs7vQk

SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI

ITALY YES

We actually do have some cool looking buildings built under fascism. They are a mixture of brutalist and classical architecture

>canadian architecture

looks Catholic, French-Canada?

>You will never live in a mansion with a giant bust of your own face attached to the front of it
Why even live?

but he was

yes

Yeah, it's in Quebec by the Saint Lawrence. I've been there before, it's really quite stunning.

Then its not Canadian architecture you stupid gimp. Its Western European - almost Byzantine.

Yes.
Literally George Costanza irl, was a manlet drug addict and you can't literally watch his speeches without laughing. Thought he was some kind of roman emperor but he was just an incapable cuck who sent our men to die in Greece and France with shitty equipment. Oh he was also antiracist and believed that negroes and whites are only skin deep different.

He was a cuck and i'm glad he got BTFO

i'm just going to take everything you say with a grain of salt because of your flag

Fuck off emu fucker

Italians aren't even white I wonder why you are being taught to hate your heritage.

>mussolini is my ancestor
Drink bleach Jamal Ramirez Al-Detroiti, you aren't even worthy of licking my pure roman balls with your baboon lips

>communist "architecture"

what do the 'si''s mean? it's spanish for yes not italian

it's also italian

it's italian for yes

wtf

Stop making fun of where John Wick works u faggot.

HAHAHAHA SO FUNNI

Stupid piece of shit, I bet you were thinking that such a cool and clever pop culture reference would get you a bunch of responses, but that didn't happen, did it you little faggot? You cocksucking little shit, as worthless as your whore mother.

Stalin made some good shit senpai.

You need to get laid you fucking cuck. HAHA SO MAD.

Getting molested does not count as getting laid so you aren't well off either, you crossdressing gross fatass

Mussolini was a big fat mistake

lol he made the trains run on time.

Nice try nigger.

yeah Stalinist architecture was great. after Stalin, Khrushchev made everything very simple.

My pic is another Stalinist structure.

>ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS

and here is the simplistic Khruschev style, who sought to eliminate architectural complicated styles.

>NatSoc "architecture"

here is the palace of the Soviets, which unfortunately never got built. It would have been the tallest structure in the world at the time had it been built.

That's a god tier villain lair though OP.

Italy with the Bantz

What's 'no' in Italian?

no

that look uglier than a lot of the commie shit

Fucking Scut

>you didn't build that.

fuck off Obama

Oh fuck

Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi Sissi

>Libertarian architecture

Aesthetic as FUG

>rupertland
>taking credit for canadien architecture.

it is canadian architecture, but unfortunately you are not a canadian.

Franz

"Look at this. Who can say it's not beautiful? Hope, fear, excitement, satisfaction." -David Byrne

Shut the fuck up you disgusting snow nigger.