How about this EU military plan?

Germany incorporates the militaries of other smaller EU countries, language would be German.

The EU military would then consist of 5 EU groups:
1. The Hispanic group
2. The French-Belgium group
3. The Italian group
4. The Nordic group
5. The German-Slav group

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=english lessons near me
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=france&country2=germany&Submit=COMPARE
europe.newsweek.com/should-european-union-have-its-own-army-495133?rm=eu
google.at/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html&ved=0ahUKEwjluJK85v3OAhUBniwKHaAUAJkQqQIIHigAMAE&usg=AFQjCNHjTjD85tQwvME7TUmXpO9mxIFufA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, great idea!
It is not like if this killed the roman republic.

Germany has to die.

>EU
>Military

all you have is France

How about no?

The French have a much better army, if anything, they'll be the leaders.

>French-Belgium group
I'll pass, vettige moff

>Be Anglo
>Want to be in fourth Reich (EU) Army
>they're angry because eternal Anglo voted Brexit
>Mfw

>The French have a much better army

whew

>>EU
>>Military
>all you have is France
The Germanic-Slav group would be the biggest and best funded group of those 5, followed by the Francophone group, followed by the Italian group with the Hispanic and the Nordic group being the smallest.

>Germans leading other countries

FUCK OFF HANS

I've seen your Bundeswehr in action first hand on exercise, you couldn't lead a man to a shag in a whorehouse.

Completely fucking useless joke of a country and army.

>I've seen your Bundeswehr in action first hand on exercise, you couldn't lead a man to a shag in a whorehouse.

And yet we have more soldiers stationed in war zones than you right now. How come?

because you are cucked enough to send your people to fight for israel

As long as Nederlande become part of the Germanic-Slavic Group it's fine.

Nice joke Merkel

No. Fuck you. EU is kike. All is kike. Either we split and burn them all or we unite and burn them all, but there will not be more.

And if trump wins the election you can rest assured knowing we love our pop-pop, fuck off krout

What is a "pop-pop"?

Because you have more people in your country? Provide me with a % adjusted figure hans and I might engage further.

Maybe you should bring them back to defend your own borders rather than having them distribute refugee welcome leaflets.

Have I just been baited or are you really that stupid?

The noise Jamal makes when he re-enters your fraulein

>EU military.
>When other nations want out too.
>When other nations militaries want out.
>When other nations population, including the germans and french, and near breaking point because the EU is sabotaging their culture and infesting them with muslims.
>When most of the EU now hates Merkel.
>When she's looking to throw blame at russia.

I can see this ending well for Europe.
You should try it, after we're 100% out.

Do not fly. After the Peter's Empire apeared in Europe, there is no place to Karl's empire. Britain and Russia join again to reassure euros. Also China want some revenge for opium wars.

Why would Germany absorb others when France has the bigger military?

Sorry, Hans, you lose. You lose to the French.

Why would you Germs fight for a union who tries to flood you in brown people? And fight against who, dissenters?

>Germany incorporates the militaries of other smaller EU countries, language would be German.
Gemany stop trying, just stop.
>tfw no Italo-hispanic group

If you had just implied I'm a cuck, I'd have written it off as the usual shitposting. But now you went and implied that you listen in on others getting cucked. What the fuck does that make of you?

Belgium-Dutch group when?

A Bull?

>Maybe you should bring them back to defend your own borders
We are not allowed to defend our own borders. We made a deal with the EU border states for them to secure the EU borders and instead we would open up ours so that trucks and trains could run freely into our market and from our market.

lmgtfy.com/?q=english lessons near me

Nice dubs son.

>Why would Germany absorb others when France has the bigger military?
German military: 185k soldiers
French military: 208k soldiers (and plans to downsize)

How is that a real difference?

During the albo chimpout in Kosovo in 2004, German troops straight up routed, abandoned their posts and returned to bases.

Actually, only the Italians protected their areas of responsibility.

Cuckdeswehr.

The size of the military is to do with more than number of soldiers, dummkopf

cuckold fetishist

In summary: Americans love the sound that Jamal makes while re-entering someone's fraulein. This combines with relatively low amounts of military involvement to somehow make Brits "a Bull".

Sounds like some bull alright. Bomber Harris, you have to go back.

It'd just be the Dutch group with an extra parachute battalion. Might as well just annex them.

Good prediction op, we'd have left the EU by then.

Bundeswehr are a meme tier army.

BRITSHITS JUST DON'T MAKE SENSE

>nordic group
>italian group
Ayy lmao
>hispanic group
>he expects us to pay for an army
AYY LMAO

>The size of the military is to do with more than number of soldiers, dummkopf
I don't think so.

Our military has lots of tanks. Does that mean anything if tanks are not used en masse these days?

The French have exactly 1 more aircraft carrier than us.

triggered

>EU military
>Be Finland
>Do not keep Russian out for swedes
>Do it for whole Europe
>Alone
>With out help

Fuck off you cucked shit. If we fight we fight for ourselves.

I thought it'd be a good idea to make their military feel less useless, it hurts me to see our little brother like this.

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=france&country2=germany&Submit=COMPARE

They're just better than you

>European army established under German "supervision"
>WW3 ensures
>European army fights, German battalions staying at home
>War is over
>Countries to weak to defend themselves
>Germany annexes them
>mfw

>aircraft carrier
Come back when you have a real aircraft carrier, not those dinky flat top boats your trying to pass off as the real thing.

France and UK are the only ones in Europe that have had decent experience in terms of modern warfare.

Every other European country that has committed troops to the middle east has only had small quoter's to adhere to.

Ex. Some nordic countries have only had to send a couple of hundred troops, of which they just sent the same troops with combat experience.

France had a somewhat small quoter but they have had ongoing situations in Africa they have been constantly addressing.

Apart from conflicts involving the coalition every European country aside France and UK have had no experience.

A few small UN operations worldwide doesn't equate to combat experience.

tl;dr - Your EU army is going to be inexperienced and shit.

>If we fight we fight for ourselves.
Then leave the EU already. We want Putin and Russia to join up with Ukraine and Belarus.

Now post yfw the EU forms an army, and a Turkish EU General orders French EU troops to fire on Russian-Ukrainian separatists.

Aren't we already sharing half our armies, Germany?

Looks good to me.

T. NeverSoldier

Who pays for it
>EVERYONE!
>Who benefits from it and controls it?
>France and Germany, trust us goy : 3

The EU military should never happen. Everyone should oppose it. The very best case scenario is that more Muslims and Africa countrise get blown up and they all migrate to Europe.

>We must help the refugees that we made with our bombs *rubs hands*

You already build submarines too heavy to float. Spain is one of the few countries that doesn't buy its subs from the Germans (Greece does). EU-nation military spending exists, but usually it's just a siphon returning money to Germany.

The people who caused and now """manage""" the migrant crisis now want an ARMY.

Let that sink in for a second.

Go move to Germany then you fucking faggot traitor

>Believing they don't

They've always (well, almost always; a few decades after the FWW not withstanding) had a pretty good army mate. If anything it makes us look better whenever we kick their arses.
#WorthyFoe

When will Britshits stop whining about the EU? You got your Brexit, now fuck off.

Sorry, who are you? Poland? Where is that?

IT'S FUNNY ISN'T IT

>1939+77
>counting on France to do anything

T. Gibsmedat

Dunno, you could try asking one of my 1.000.000 countrymen currently living in your country

Oh, are they the servants? The men are usually too busy licking my toilets clean and the women are too busy sucking my knob to tell me about their country.

The Polish Slav is right, why are Brits so butthurt over Brexit? Go and play with Burgers and Leafs now. You have no business talking about the EU. You said you are leaving (for some strange reason, you don't sign the divorce papers, but fine...) so stop acting as if we are still married. We are not. Stop talking to us, stop calling, go out into the world and find yourself some gook relationship or black relationship and be happy there.

Tfw i fuck this hot polish bitch everyweek, yeh, i see why most if your women now leave poland behind.

You're butthurt because we're telling you that your army is worse than the French.

Why is that?

(((Germany)))

This. We will fight alone if there will be a war. Sweden will not help but fortunately they will have their own civil war one day.

>the women are too busy sucking my knob

This is Britishspeak for "I am a virgin, I cannot even buy a hooker".

We are just laughing at the EU for being retarded.

No harm in that, Gunter?

>language would be german
Kek, would love to see how frogs can swallow this

Hans, no one here trusts merkel, and seeing as we are next door to the EU, it will be forever our business.

>You're butthurt because we're telling you that your army is worse than the French.
And yet the French and we are best buddies when it comes to military matters. We are in Mali together. We are in the Mediterranean together. We supply the Kurds together. We are both European.

Again, go play with your Leaf and Burger friends. Leave us Europeans alone.

Even better. You get to be the Greco-Italic branch.
Una faccia una razza, friend.

>Leave us Europeans

Im gonna forget thousandsof years of anglo saxon history because we were told brexit supporters were meanies. The post.

>We are just laughing at the EU for being retarded.

Go laugh with the Leafs and the Burgers, will you?

It is always interesting that people are confident BEFORE negotiations with Germany. I remember the Varoufakis saying he will get debt relief for Greece and Putin saying he will not get sanctioned by Germany. Both were wrong.

We will negotiate a deal with you faggots that will be similar to CETA. And then the Austrians will veto it with based Hofer. And under WTO rules, our industry will continue to sell you our goods, while your services will be stuck in your London doing only domestic services work.

>"You've left the EU, geopolitics happening at your doorstep is now irrelevant"

>and seeing as we are next door to the EU, it will be forever our business.

What? BS. Russia doesn't come here and say "uhhh, EU, I know how to run it!" Erdogan doesn't say so. Not even Ukraine or Iceland.

You might be next door, but we are divorced. Once again, find yourself some African country to trade with, maybe Somalia or Chad or some gook country like Bangladesh.

How about you go suck a dick?

Germany can't afford to do that.

Merkel knows it. Push Britain too hard, well who knows what will happen. Frexit? Dexit?

The EU is over.

>Im gonna forget thousandsof years of anglo saxon history because we were told brexit supporters were meanies.

Are you seriously suggesting Brits consider themselves European? Come on, not even you can be that retarded. Brits are Brits. Again, go play with your Commonwealth buddies, it is better this way.

>traitor
LOOK WHOS TALKING

>How about you go suck a dick?
How about you buy your recruits some new blankets and repair your bathrooms so the water is clear.

Your military is falling apart as we speak. I am pretty sure most Austrian soldiers would love to be incorporated into the German Wehrmacht, as they would finally get better gear and would be important again.

Nowadays European = citizen of EU

Make dealings

>Germshits trying to ruin eirope again.

Fuck off, no one wants your EUSSR

I tought about that too but greek and italian languages are too different, I can easily understand spanish even if I don't know it

>Germany can't afford to do that.
Can't afford what? Continue selling our goods unhindered while your services are barred from entering the EU market?

Jesus, Brits still don't understand what the EU is. It was created to not only kill off tariffs, there is a reason why a single market needs all kinds of other regulation. If we just wanted to set tariffs to 0, the EU would be a piece of paper with 28 signatures and 2 paragraphs on it.

Fuck off you fucking Krauts.

No one wants to be part of your cuckold empire.

Why don't we nuke Germany?

Use our trident missiles on Germany.

>better gear
not that im not pro Eu or German
but our army is shit desu

We just got a budgetincrease of a billion you faggot. I am in the military.

We just bought new vehicles and helicopters, aswell as helmets to be introduced and a new rifle is in talk.

And we dont have the massive recruitproblems you do

So make the Greeks learn Italian.
It's the superior language between the both of you.
Also when Albania gets into the EU they'd be in your group.

>Putin saying he will not get sanctioned by Germany
When did he said it?

What happened in crimea? The EU pressured the gov and not the place is a shithole.

Funny enough, why does your gov keep requesting british and american troops to be stationed in germany and poland.

In regard to trade, it's okay, add a little tariff and we'll add one back, if anything the tariff of EU good will be great in the long run since domestic businesses wont have to compete as hard when it comes to going against your state sponsored corporations. Not only will we save money since there will be less of an incentive to buy german products (cough BMW and Merc) we could spend that moeny on local alternatives.

P.s, DB doesn't look soo healthy at the moment.

Only in dream.

>plans to downsize
It's increasing actually.

>Looks good to me.
Of course, it's ours.

u mad?

>No one wants to be part of your cuckold empire.
Czechia called for it.

europe.newsweek.com/should-european-union-have-its-own-army-495133?rm=eu

>but our army is shit desu
The Austrian army is 10 times worse.

>We just bought new vehicles and helicopters, aswell as helmets to be introduced and a new rifle is in talk.
But you got no blankets for your recruits and your fridges have mold in them. The number of soldiers which could deploy into a warzone numbers 2,500 - according to your government.

>When did he said it?
In a press conference after the Crimea invasion, Putin said that he does not think this will lead to diplomatic problems with anyone.

>Are you seriously suggesting Brits consider themselves European?

We do, just because we dont mingle in with you guys too often (maybe because we are on an island) we still do consider ourselves european.

What other alternative do we have? Consider ourselves american? Lol

google.at/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html&ved=0ahUKEwjluJK85v3OAhUBniwKHaAUAJkQqQIIHigAMAE&usg=AFQjCNHjTjD85tQwvME7TUmXpO9mxIFufA