Star VS

what other boardgames do you think they play? probably not something like axis & allies, warhammer, or catan. maybe more like Sorry!,apples to apples, and King of Tokyo

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/daronnefcy/status/633456786763190272
stream.dob.jp
brianwithanh.tumblr.com/post/153523403806/from-star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-bon-bon-the
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Marco would be the guy in Monopoly who buys Boardwalk, Park Place, and nothing else and almost loses until one of the unlucky players lands on Boardwalk with a hotel on it.

he always had a way with money

I wanted to call you out on suggesting teens could afford Warhammer, but Marco is seemingly fucking made of money, so maybe.

they had better play monopoly

I love this guy

What does it mean?

You can't even joke about that. The jealousy was to obvious to even pretend to deny it

Hence the wink?

Tell Janna something nice!

i love you as a banana

It's peanut butter jelly time

I know for a fact they wargame hard.

I think they play SteamJack over W40K though.

Binge watched this show recently. Really like it but the one thing that still left me scratching my head was pic related. Literally what did she mean by this?

Star was angry. ;)

It was a dumb moment. I don't think anyone liked it.

Wants Marco's dick.

STAR
WAS
MAD
HA HA

It's called messing with autists. People who need to be spoon fed details like that deserve to be mocked.

Everyone was amazed you had the balls to smack Marco on the ass

Janna Elizabeth Banana
2002-2016
R.I.P.

I guess she was.....it just didn't really make sense goddammit!

>here lies Janna
>she never scored

Is this some kind of an old fandom meme?

F

What did he mean by this?

Nefcy's explanation for why she did it twitter.com/daronnefcy/status/633456786763190272

Weird and adorable!

>get servants
>get wand
>get good at magic
>get rats
>get corn
>get book
>????
>get bitches

What did she actually mean by this? Seriously, it's neither a proper explanation nor a form of trolling

restream

get in here

stream.dob.jp

Alright, I'm gonna say it
> first season was definitely funnier
> I miss ferguson

Jantom and Starco are perfect.

Who should be Jackie's husbando?

Reminder what happened last time someone tried to take away Marco's attention from Star

Marco

Just move on like the rest of us did man. It doesn't make sense, it'll never make sense, the more you think about it the more it'll piss you off so just drop it from your mind.

Too bad Star's a bitch

So... How she's gonna kill Jackie?

Remember what she did to Skullnick?

To be fair she is doing Marco a favour by moving him away from those two.

Fair enough about Nefcy, but it still doesn't answer what Star meant by that

I clicked that shit but it doesn't show anything

I only like you as a meme

Im really curious about mewnian biology. Are all of them the same species? If so what did they evolve from? Especially since if moon and river are the same species that means only the females do that bug thing, though that makes sense given the style of government being a matriarcy. What is there breeding capabilities like? How do they age? How strong are they? So many questions so few answers.

She was just being petty, feeling offended that Marco didn't believe in her she ruins something he was about to eat out of spite. It's one of the little instances where Star's negative points are highlighted.

It means that Star was upset. The scene was made like that to show that Star is, in fact, petty enough to suddenly ruin a perfectly good dessert by slapping the bowl out of their hands because it turns out they underestimated her, and she can't take not being adored. "You doubted me? No dessert for YOU!"

It's building her character and showing a negative-ish side to her.

Marco plays kiss the Jackie.

Tomckie is far superior to Jantom though, they've got the elemental opposites complete theme thing going on and are both built as sympathetic characters thirsty for love.

Meanwhile Janna doesn't show much interest in romance, apart from bullying Marco in increasingly alarming ways. She doesn't suit Tom.

What's her endgame? I wanna see her bug form.

The only thing that matters.

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

This is the only thing that matters

AND DEAD

They need to show Marco and Jackie necking. They get away with it on Steven Universe.

restream

stream.dob.jp

The only thing that will matter.

Star and Marco have a great friendship, but I'm talking about Marco and his girlfriend Jackie.

When will Star become a demon

it's just jojo wtf

The best of friends. Such great friends.

Look at those horns. She's already a demon.

>literally perfect for each other
Why do people want to break them up so bad?

Go back to bed, Star.

such a friendship is a perfect basis for something more

Don't you mean a witch?

Nah, I'd rather them not ruin what they already have.

>Jackie sitting like a mermaid

Naysaya is dead, user, time to move on

JUST LIKE THE HUMANS THEY WERE CREATED BY A HIGHER BEING!

They're cute together, but we don't really know if they're perfect for each other, if a thing is even possible at all. At the very least, for now, they seem to mesh very well together and enjoy each others company.

Marco and Jackie's kids will be cute as fuck.

>inb4 Venom Star gets Jenna to shock-torture Ferguson

You become a demon after going nuclear, not a witch

It got even more blatant in Bon Bon

Sorry bout the ship pandering, too lazy to crop the mermaid comparison into its own image

If Starco is endgame, and it is, how the hell are they going to pull it off without someone looking really bad?

>Starco shippers trying this hard

Tom and Janna is endgame.

any starlie fics?

brianwithanh.tumblr.com/post/153523403806/from-star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-bon-bon-the

>I wrote much of this episode in one marathon session. The score in the episode’s final act is basically wall-to-wall, and I wanted to make sure that the whole sequence in the graveyard had a big arc while still being cohesive and sounding like one big cue, instead of a bunch of little ones.

She has got a nice rack in that pic

If that's the route they go, which is likely, then it'll probably involve Jackie and Marco breaking it off mutually for whatever reason. Perhaps the Toradora route, having Jackie realise just how much Marco means to Star and identifying the same in him? Or perhaps just Marco realising he's missing out on spending time with Star, evolving into romantic feelings.

There's a few ways they could lessen the blow, but whichever way it ends up being it's going to hurt. Marco meshes really well with both of them, shit sucks but someone will get burned.

>That's not milk

What did she mean by this?

Janna would be absolutely horrible for poor Tom though, and you know it.

I think Jantom shippers latched on to the idea back when Janna was just slightly quirky and pushy, but she's been getting written as more and more pushy and crazy (and also more and more interested in Marco). The only way to make Janna x Tom work now would be to somehow retcon both character into completely different people. Both of them.

So cute. Love them together.

it would improve not ruin

He has a nice voice

How will she recover!?

The milkman didn't have milk

Nah. Star said she only wanted a friend. Marco doesn't see Star as anything more.

I recently played that for the first time.

That man didn't even have screws to lose. Fucker was nuttier than squirrel turds

All Mewmans are essentially like humans except for the Butterflys (maybe only the ones with cheek marks at that), possibly as a result of the wand or magic in general. Female Mewmans who do not have cheek marks don't experience Mewberty. They probably breed like humans since not all Mewmans do the bug thing, though Mewberty seems to cause those affected to go into heat.

They seem to age like humans, or at least there's nothing showing them to be immortal yet, but are exceptionally strong and can withstand more pain than humans.

Or at least this is my interpretation based on all we know so far.

But they make Star sad :(

If this shit is true, the show may as well be cancelled.

>thats how feeling work

Because it's way too perfect to be true. Why does she still like him after all the sweaty spaghetti? Naysaya should have irreversibly ruined his chances with any of the girls in town. And yet here we are, objectively the most attractive girl in school, going out with Marco of all people. Because he doesn't give up or something. Just like he's dreamed his whole life. How wonderful.

There is something... fishy going on.

>how the hell are they going to pull it off without someone looking really bad?
Jackie will fall for someone else and it'll be a mutual thing where they both slowly realise they are actually romantically interested in other people more than each other, even though they do genuinely like each other.

Jarco has been built up as so organically amazing and cute though that they're going to date for a while, and unless there's other love interests to distract them the break-up will be horrible because the audience loves both and the leaver will look like a douche.

I see moringmark is keeping up with the comic miniseries

I'm waiting for them to reveal his income source, because it can't just be his parents handing out a ridiculous allowance.

That's of no concern to me.