Ridley Scott Returning for More ALIEN

He can't keep getting away with it

variety.com/2017/film/features/stacey-snider-21st-century-fox-first-year-1202563799/

Other urls found in this thread:

act.alz.org/site/Donation2?df_id=32112&32112.donation=form1&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>“Alien: Covenant” stumbled at the box office. Is that franchise over?

>It was a disappointment, but I trust Ridley [Scott] and Emma [Watts] to know the right story when they find it. When universes are as rich as “Alien,” they can stay in a too familiar groove — in which case you’re in trouble — but they can also find a planet or a storyline or a villain that also lives in that universe that can be groundbreaking.

>“Alien: Covenant” stumbled at the box office. Is that franchise over?
>It was a disappointment, but I trust Ridley [Scott] and Emma [Watts] to know the right story when they find it. When universes are as rich as “Alien,” they can stay in a too familiar groove — in which case you’re in trouble — but they can also find a planet or a storyline or a villain that also lives in that universe that can be groundbreaking.
Why couldn't you just post that?

Is Waterston coming back?

isnt it implied shes gonna die

Not all of her judging by what happened to Shaw ha ha

No Davey is going to turn her into an alien queen

>don't let the bedbug bite
That David bastard put bedbugs in her pod. If she doesn't die of anything, the bedbugs will suck all her blood. That would be funny to see her dead body just like Shaw because everyone knows both characters sucked

OOO RIDLEY IT'S ME TONYYYYYYYYYY I MISS YOUUUUUUUUUU BRIDGES ARE COOOL

Can we retcon Covenant and have a true Prometheus sequel with Noomi Rapace and without retarded script revisions by Lindelof?

Fuck this, I want Tony Scott back, have him trade places with Ridley I'm tired of his shit

Tony never made a good movie lol

You best slow your roll, son. I can understand not liking some of Tony's more popular movies, but True Romance, The Last Boy Scout, Revenge and The Hunger kick ass.

They should name directors who are unable to leave their old movies alone as suffering from Lucas Syndrome.

Crimson Tide was the bomb, yo

They should have stopped at the first one. The Aliens aren't that interesting.

who cares

he already fucked up enough times, what's a couple more failures? either the next one sucks and none of us are surprised or disappointed or it's actually good

What's his secret? Also why does he still make movies that are just blockbuster and not well thought at all? He has a $180 millions net worth, he doesn't need money. Is he the kind of dude who keeps his head to the grindtsone because he's too afraid of thinking about his inevitable death?

dude made some of my favorite films but ever since tony topped himself he has turned to complete shit

he loves his job

A LOT of people aren't happy when they're not working.

>he was 40 when he started directing films
literally how.

he mostly directed commercials and British tv during the 60s and 70s

You have to work your way up, my man. Most directors are old as fuck.

>GUYS PROMETHEUS WILL TOTALLY BE WORTH IT WHEN WE FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS IN THE SEQUEL
>Noomi was killed off screen immediately and we learned nothing about the Prometheans, mkay? Here's another new Alien

Senility is one hell of a drug

You say that like it's a bad thing

Also, Work hard, play hard

Shaw was interesting. Whatever her name was's character wasn't. Of course she'll live.

her name was Dani Daniels

Except Dani has a much more feminine face and way bigger tits.

Based

Who is going to JUST their legacy harder/faster Harrison Ford or Ridley Scott?

Am I missing any others? Malick perhaps? (although I have liked all his movies so far)

Yes
YES
The Alien is free!

He looks like a human grumpy cat in that pic.

>when people implies that haveing the original director of a succesful movie is quality assurance

Besides being a member of the chosen, how the hell is this androgynous creature getting leading roles?

Camerons returning for Terminator 3 WITH Linda Hamilton, Kino non stop my dick can't handle it

HOLY SHIT FUCK ALIEN THIS IS WHERE ITS AT

I would be incredibly down for all the actors who played Sarah Connor coming back for T6.

>now that hes an elderly man, somebody needs to take Ridley Scott's drivers licence away. Because he crashes every vechical he gets.

-Mike Stoklasa

Waterston isn't Jewish

Can you trogs even read? Cameron is not directing it.

>Mike Stoklasa
no one will remember this fat fuck when he dies

>forgetting domino

Tony Scott fan here but Domino sucked

comical trainwreck with the worst second half of any production man has ever conceived

That movie should have ruled, but it was just a complete piece of shit.

YAYAYAYAYYAYA
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU HATERS
FUcking loved prometheus and covenant
TAKE YOUR SHITTY Aliens and ALIEN 3 somewhere else you stupid redditors.
CAMERONFAGS CAN SMELL MY ROTTEN FART BTW

Is he really working hard or is he like on auto-pilot mode and doesn't know how to switchoff. He doesn't seem to be doing works of art like George Lucas who spends years to deliver one movie. Ridley is like trying to make as many movies as he can before dropping dead

>the guy who made space cop vs the guy who made kingdom of heaven
>middle aged fat midwestern fuck thinks hes not gonna grow old in 10 years
LMAO this amount of delusion

Prometheus and Alien Covenant were both great movies. I look forward to seeing the further expansion of the Alien universe, especially regarding the Engineers.

We may not be able to help Ridley anymore but we can still make a difference.

act.alz.org/site/Donation2?df_id=32112&32112.donation=form1&

There can be a world without more terrible Alien films and if we all just give a little that world might become reality. Help prevent more terrible Alien films.

L M A O
M
A
O

No they were shitty movies, thankfully the audience felt the same and Covenant in particular did awful at the box office, which made Fox drop plans of any further Alien sequels from Ridley Scott.

Expect an Alien franchise reboot in two/three years with a new director and no connection to these turds.

yesss

>look forward to seeing the further expansion of the *insert franchise* universe
you are killing cinema

no, you are with your boring capeshit and transformers

I don't mind Scott fucking with his own creation; the result is still more interesting than most mainstream offerings

>boring capeshit and transformers
alien is no better than these at the same time. meaningless franchise garbage with false depth just because of how many mediocre movies there are with the same characters

Clint Eastwood is 87 years old and is still directing, Ridley has time

critics disagree
some people (with taste) are tired of seeing the same shit over and over
what's wrong witih adding more background and general lore to the series? stop being an autistic faggot

These films ARE the same shit over and over. Most of all Covenant, literally just a slashier Alien, but now done by a senile Scott.
Perhaps they are a bit too hated here, but that's it.

Shill better.

i'm a shill for having a different opinion than you? okay buddy. alien covenant could have been better but thanks to you autismo's going full RRRRREEEEEE on prometheus he went back to that ancient format that you nignogs worship so badly

Clint Eastwood talked to an empty chair for 20 minutes on national television.

So?

it was the most intelligent thing done at a national political convention in the last 20 years

>le Clint is senile meme
This meme is almost as stale as rage comics.