Thank you very much ladies and gentlemen

>thank you very much ladies and gentlemen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WA9lfxbaHvk
youtube.com/watch?v=pzA2KTma5Dk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=WA9lfxbaHvk
that was the most obnoxious part, even more so then the shit ending action sequences

Don't ask me that, that's a no-dubs no no page one

>It's a movie starring an autistic kid getting the girl at the end.
This movie is not realistic enough.

Elliott Rodger?

.>the finest wine'n and dine'n of alll the wines and dines in town

The only actions scenes I liked were the Hocus Pocus one and the beggining of the one where the forced villain shows up in the police car

shill

...............................tequila

>the finest sneed'd and feed'n in all the sneeds and feeds in town

Was he slow?

stop posting your shit videos. they're the height of autism and you're a pathetic faggot. how's that $0 a month on patreon working out for you?

what did he mean by this

and the pasta changes ooo

I can't remember which scenes had which music, but I thought the austin powers mask chase was the best part of the movie.

the police shootout was garbage, and the running from the cops after baby killed foxx sorta reminded me of the scene from Heat but was lamer in every way

fuck off you goddamn retard

R8 the movie please. Just saw it. 3.5/5, feels like the pieces were there to make it true kino but it fell way short. Better than most similar films though.

>3.5/5
Why not just say 7/10 you insufferable ass?

Wow harsh. Just did it out of habit from using Letterbox. Maybe don't just look specifically for things that upset you then take the effort to bitch in the future. I promise you'll have a much happier time.

youtube.com/watch?v=pzA2KTma5Dk

wow look at this faggot

I bet your mom drank a bit more than usual when she was pregnant. Most likely on account of your loser dad leaving her.

>Jim Norton is the Dumbest Motherfucker Ever.mp3

Please, for the love of god kill yourself

like a 3 out of 5. Too much style over substance for me and I thought the lead actor was pretty bad. Stunts were good though.

2/5. Nicely directed, poorly written

It was a joke because Buddy's girlfriend was Latina

>getting the girl at the end.

oh sweetie

What was the exact quote? Between that and home invASIAN this was the cringiest scene by far.