WE IRELAND NOW

pitchfork.com/features/article/9853-from-the-outside-in-meet-the-african-immigrants-who-are-legitimizing-irelands-hip-hop-scene/

>“I’m an Irish person full-stop, as opposed to a black Irish man. I’m an Irishman that’s doing music, that’s pushing Ireland to the forefront, as opposed to pushing blacks or Africans.”
>The population of Nigerian citizens in Ireland grew by 82 percent between 2002 and 2006. By 2011, there were over 40,000 Africans living amongst the Republic’s 4.5 million people.
>"But now, people are realizing that my story is just as important to tell as that guy with a fucking guitar’s.”
>Just as important as U2, My Bloody Valentine and Van Morrison

That's right goy-er, guys, embrace the future of your country's music scene! After all, you wouldn't want to be racist to your replacemen-I mean, new neighbors, would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_AABQEkvnRU
youtube.com/watch?v=FCnGD6xv5ik
youtube.com/watch?v=uGwgkQUV0H8
changingireland.ie/includingimmigrants.html
politico.eu/article/in-irish-schools-non-catholics-struggle-for-admission-religious-discrimination-access-to-education/
youtube.com/watch?v=gQMV1iQ-Xsc
youtube.com/watch?v=76HimrBW3s0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Ireland
>hip hop
What the fuck

>This is Ireland in the current year

potatoniggers, explain yourselves. You've bombed school for less of an insult.

Is there anything more cultural insensitive then to go to ireland and complain about oppression. I mean ireland was oppressed for hundreds of years and now you want to play the oppression bullshit against them?

Ulster man here, nigger music is probably better than your typical southern fenian 'music' as seen here

youtube.com/watch?v=_AABQEkvnRU

Dublin.

>mfw Ireland's so backwards even niggers find themselves synonymous with it

>grew by 82 percent between 2002 and 2006.

jesus

>mfw posted same thread on Sup Forums and the mods deleted it

> "im an irishman full stop. That's why im dressing like african americans and making a career in an african american field"

Come out ye blacks and tans
youtube.com/watch?v=FCnGD6xv5ik

>Black Irish
>Irishman

Where the fuck does this even come from? There is no "black Irish", there's only one Irish - everyone else is guests including this fucking nigger.

Theyre turning European's ethnicity into a Nationality what the fuck.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are now reddit colonies filled with youngfags OP. What did you expect exactly?

But the best rap song is still "lose yourself", and that was made by a wigger faggot

>legitimatizing Ireland's hip-hop scene

What the fuck does that even mean?

"black Irish" has traditionally meant Spanish genetic influence
but we can't have that anymore

not legit unless there's black people :^)

I like how the quote is "Im Irish im an Irishman pushing Ireland " and the article title "Meet the African "

Well you have to respect his insistence on being Irish, full stop. But the FB summery and the article seem completely at odds. The first could of been written by any white nationalist and I agree with the sentiment. The article, that apparently he wrote as well, is giving special powers to Black people.

black irish is a term to describe white irish people who have black hair, brown eyes and olive/tanned skin. black irish people are descended from spanish, maybe spanish/moors that landed in ireland hundreds of years ago, but they are white. they just have spanish features.

>Worst of all. All those Nigerians Are Prods.

I just always drop this picture in the k-pop thread in Sup Forums

Black Irish is a term for a common type of Irish person with a phenotype for dark hair and eyes and very pale skin.

It is possibly related to Spanish genetic influence but that's just a theory as far as I read.

No, fair skin.

>all that white Irish bloodshed since 1922
>so they could vote left and flood their country with foreigners
kek

Did this nigger actually say that he's better than MBV?

> triggered

Look at me.

I'm the Paddy now.

I always wear a kilt because i'm Celtic. I'm French and I was born in Brittany

This is our revenge on the Catholic menace

He'll never be Phil Lynott.

Does anybody else read "Nigerian" as "niggerian"?

if he was irish he would sing traditional irish songs not nigger trash music

Looks like Irelands 'refugees' are coming home to roost!

mu will never be good again

WE

That's because it triggers the fuck out of you retard Scots pretending to be English.

I appreciate how you guys rekt their rectums every year with your Orange parades

Also up the ira

youtube.com/watch?v=uGwgkQUV0H8

Daily reminder KANGZ were Irish.

The disease is spreading :-|

changingireland.ie/includingimmigrants.html

8 EASY, PROVEN WAYS TO PROMOTE INTEGRATION

Immigrants are now part of many local community groups and often lead by example.

Here are 8 easy proven ways – taking a community development approach - to promote integration and to protect the rights of migrant workers and asylum-seekers:

1. Change attitudes with a series of myth-killing workshops. CORK.
2. Encourage fellow-immigrants to volunteer locally. GALWAY.
3. Organise knitting groups. MAYO.
4. Hold an intercultural fun day. LONGFORD.
5. Start up a quilting group. ROSCOMMON.
6. Network with others and open a drop-in centre. TALLAGHT, DUBLIN.
7. Ask for a course in ‘Inter-Cultural Awareness’. CORK & KERRY.
8. Nominate people for awards. NEW ROSS.

TEN YEARS AGO YOU ALL LAUGHED AT ME, SAYING THAT IRELAND WOULD NEVER BE MULTICULTURAL.

WELL YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW ARE YOU?

this

Fucking hell Ireland

literally who?

Nuke Dublin

What I find funny is that Catholic Matained schools in the south will be ended before they are up here.

politico.eu/article/in-irish-schools-non-catholics-struggle-for-admission-religious-discrimination-access-to-education/

> Nobody ever knows what's gonna come into that classroom

>psychology in UCD
what a fucking surprise

well I mean that's a whole better attitude than american blacks have

>perfected shoegaze
>made alt-rock mainstream
>wahh why don't we have iconic hip-hop culture we're useless

Most people I know that went to UCD are like that.

FUCKING NIGGERS GET OFF MY ISLAND
>REEEEEEE

>what is sarcasm

>MY

>Irish Qt3.14 pop singer Samantha Mumba
youtube.com/watch?v=gQMV1iQ-Xsc
>WE WUZ

Ireland you've been nigger for the last decade. You were just too drunk to realize it.

No problem America dude.

Up ISIS. Do not forget Irish Republicanism Support Islamic Terror

YA DAS RITE
WE WUZ LEPREKANGZ N SHIET
DIDDLY DEE POTATOS NIGGA
DUMB CRACKAZ COMIN TO STEAL MUH LUCKY CHARMS

>why won't minorities integrate to society? Why do they even use the term African American I don't use the term European American. They seem olto have more loyalty to black people than their countries.
>Why the fuck are these minorities integrating! WTF you aren't a true Irishman your a NIGGER!!!

Conservashits need to make up their minds.

What the fuck are you talking about you shills, that's clearly a nigger

Well its not yours ya orange cunt

No. That is truth. QUB for the win. Every feminist on my facebook went to UCD

We don't want them to integrate you dumbfuck, we want them to leave.

>only pop culture is important because memes

we're saying that "BLACK IRISH" has traditionally meant something entirely different you mong
stop trolling me i'm on edge already

Charge your phone you animal. Also wud rape with the force of 10 thousand suns.

Only thing that's good on Sup Forums are the sharethreads and even those become shittier and shittier.

And he's calling himself black Irish like "black American". I'm talking about in the context of OP's post.

She'd rip your nuts of mate. She a wee milly.

the only racist and judgemental is the one who accuse an entire society of being racist

A lot of our Nigerians are based as fuck to be honest.

>>“I’m an Irish person full-stop, as opposed to a black Irish man. I’m an Irishman
this is a statement of genocide.

I know senpai

"Black Irish" as he's using it should not even exist

I don't see anything wrong with this tbqh. I wish more people would adopt their county's culture and identity in the west rather than insisting on being special snowflakes.

They will represent Ireland by rapping about how racist Ireland is and how Irish society is immoral and cruel.

yeah and nobody else was how difficult is that for you to understand?

U OK HUN?

Why is it that every treepvnk I meet is pro blm?

>Repeal the 8th

kek. please never do that. I love the butthurt it causes.

>Ireland
>Hip Hop scene

What

The

Fuck

????

nigerians here are pretty based too they actually hate american niggers

Nigerians are bro tier, literally the only africans who integrate

Alot of nigerians came here because if you had a child born here you automatically got citizenship. That was gotten rid of when the country realised what was going on. But its too late. When I was a in school in the 1990s we had one black kid in the entire school. Now the school is full off immigrant families. The change is incredible.

And here I am in this thread shilling on your behalf

You're on your own now you faggot fuck. Keep sucking that black dick all the way until the country is no longer yours.

>I wish more people would adopt their county's culture and identity in the west

In the US, yes
In any other white country, they shouldn't even be there in the first place

youtube.com/watch?v=76HimrBW3s0

>For Simi, rap offers an outlet to tell his story—a story mirrored by many young Irishmen of West African heritage.
>young Irishmen of West African heritage.
how the fuck does this even make sense?

My experience has been the complete opposite. The women are incredibly rude and feel they are entitled to everything

I remember some cuck on here praising the women that managed to get Italy to have birthright citizenships.

no man, i meant my original comment was sarcastic because UCD is a fucking nest of feminist cunts lol

fuck

plastic paddy here.

I used to want to visit Ireland (after all isn't that what all plastic paddys are supposed to do?)

Well fuck it. IF I wanted to see niggers I would look outside my fucking window. Thanks Obama for moving somali niggers from africa into MY FUCKING CITY AND SHITTING UP MY PLACE.

My house now is worthless because they dumped a shit ton of somali niggers here.

So I can imagine Ireland will be looking just like my place soon.

Totally different culturally. A lot of the guys here are very Catholic, on the outside anyways, which a lot of Irish people are anyways.

Hehehe keep taking in Nigerians, William Fitzpatrick! You need your daily dose of enrichment!

Ah... Sorry.

>ireland never produced pop culture

who the fuck is hannah scully?

We had bleeding hearts like Mary Robinson try to campaign to keep it but everyone knew it was just being completely taken advantage of.

Don't take it personally user, pitchfork hate threads are like 50% of the board so they're just tired of it over there

WE WUZ REBELZ N SHIT!!

>Be Irish Cuck

>Betray 700+ years of Irish Struggle because of the current year

>Be 4rth generation Irish Immigrant

>Have very little connection to Ireland, If at all

>Still have advanced feels watching the destruction of centuries of your ancestral culture

Feels Bad Man.