Fucking hell this is what white women in America have become nothing but fat deluded cunts who think being big enough...

fucking hell this is what white women in America have become nothing but fat deluded cunts who think being big enough to bring down the twin towers is some how healthy.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472498378708.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Delusion has gone mainstream.

Wittgenstein would have a field day in this age.

I hate these fat fucks, it's unhealthy, unattractive and no thanks.

It's often the fat chicks who are the most obnoxious and have got the most insane demands / standards.

What race is the one on the right? I want to breed with that one.

>same thing

So that Amazing Atheist guy has finally shaved? Good on him.

ay

#NotAllWhiteWomen

I understand fat fucks dealing with their fatness as a struggle but fuck the ones that celebrate it. Its always woman too their entitlement knows no bounds.

Im like 6 ft 220 right now. I should really just portion control myself down to 185. I feel fat.

It's not even an age thing anymore. If they're over the age of 20 you have a 3 out of 4 chance of them being overweight.

>The one on the right isn't going to die of a heart attack in a year.
>The one on the right doesn't have diabetes.
>The one on the right can climb/jump a fence.
>The one on the right doesn't get winded walking up stairs.
>The one on the right can see her pussy.
>The one on the right doesn't need a vehicle weigh station to check her weight.

Fucking fatties, need I go on?

>Why am I shunned and she is praised?
BECAUSE YOU EAT FOR A FAMILY OF FOUR ON A DAILY BASIS

Least these girls are making an effort to look nice. That blob in the op is basically just jabba the hut.

Thing is she will continue to eat and never improve no matter what

>Average American woman is 5'3"
Womanlets, when will they not be fat?

That's the best way to get BBC

I mean, its only a matter of lighting that differentiates the two pictures.

Lightening the load that is.

What's the difference besides the shapes? Why am I shunned and she is praised? It's the same damn thing.

Fucking hell.
I don't mind chunky chicks (as long as they're not American standard chunky, as is in OP pic).
But just fucking realize your forte is not in underwear glamour shots.
Goddamnit.

When people stop fucking them.

Or they'll just feminazi some mandatory breeding shit. I wouldn't be surprised anymore.

Men raise themselves to reach parity with their peers, women drag everyone else down to their level.

>fuck the ones that celebrate it
would not fuck, thanko yo

Underrated

I think she's hot

>Fattie
>Elsa Hosk

The same thing, Jesus...

#genderofpeace

lol not at my university

i would really like to put my waffles in her vagina if u know what i mean

lol

>it is the same damn thing
>unironically believing this

THIS IS IT, THIS IS WHERE IT ALL STARTED

"Thin privilege", the first occasion where the word "privilege" was used and where all the Tumblr users latched on to. Thus is where the word privilege was used to pull higher ranking individuals down despite their hard earned status. This is where Tumblr -and all the other professional victims- discovered that, if you just have a big enough group of whiners, you can have power as a group.

This "thin privilege" is where it all started, look it up, this is it. After this episode the white privilege body able privilege cis privilege all emerged. And the saddest thing is that people actually engage this, and accept their "privilege" just to debate these fools. It's even being used in politics and on tv now. (Even some shitskin politician here wanted to debate "white privilege" pls shoot that sandnig, excuse us for being born in the country of our ancestors who didn't flee from their motherland)

Look it up, thin """""privilege""""" is where it all started

Thin privilege is being born, that's it. Everyone is born thin aka normal and if you manage to get fat you rightly deserve to be fat shamed until you get thin again.

Notice how fat people are more of a burden than the military budget.

Yes.

>Its the same damn thing
>Why am I shunned and she is praised

Is she just a low IQ mouth breather or has she severely deluded herself?

>tumblr
>real life

Fat people are fucking disgusting. Specially if they blame their fatness on "genes" or some other retarded reason except themselves.

You cant get fat if you eat less than you consume. Theres no excuse for being fat.

Enjoy your early grave.

>same damn thing
No, it's not.

>Why are people allowed to be attractive?

Fat doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel beams.

A nation of fat midgets

This

No difference here either, it's the same shape

I love how fat women want us to fuck them and shower them with attention but ignore fat men.

bad genetics vs good genetics
low iq vs high iq

This doesn't imply that someone that looks good are smart. Most people that look good do tend to be rather dumb , but thats because they've had a free pass in life and didn't have to do any effort.

Yet potentially a good looking man/woman has a higher chance of producing smarter children then ugly people.

Yeah being stupid enough to fall for the callories jew and eating 4000-10.000 callories a day for 10-20 years is the same thing as being able to control your self from eating the whole cake and maintaining a good calorie input with regular exercises.

Have you read much Wittgenstein? If so, can you recommend some books.

Shes Swedish, so the master race. Its Elsa Hosk.

hope this shit never reaches Italy

6,2 180, go for a run fatty

damn so black dicks only, i cant blame her tho, BBC are twice as big as white dicks and twice as wide. they can stretch white pussy like no other.

the emperor has new clothes. that's what every single HAES bitch is peddling.

Tell her to hop on a scale and then compare the two. That is, if she doesn't break it.

dat spic genetics

Not entirely accurate as the fact that women who are 30+ tend to be on the huge side, skewing what is "average"

Younger women tend to be less fat.

I refuse to believe that's real

Sauce on this slag

my god nature is amazing

Actually, the concept of white privelege is the oldest and has been a part of Marxist ideas for much longer than tumblr has even existed.

What's the point in cutting holes in your dress?

It's not even that hard to understand,
Your flabby body is signaling a poor genetic makeup, a poor self control and a poor personality.
No shit any sane man wouldn't find you attractive as a mate.

Airflow

nigger. You need to put helmsworth next to dani davito for it to be the same.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nowadays everything is labeled as brave, you can be caught eating turds out of a toilet, be ridiculed for it and later upload a picture on facebook, with your shit covered face detailing how eating turds makes you special and brave and then be praised by everyone around.

Instead of people feeling shame for being inferior they try to mask it as braveness and try to make everyone change their opinion so that their inferiority is now a virtue.

She's 5'11 and svensk, small tits tho

>SAME THING
KILL IT WITH FIRE

Women are bluepilled on fitness, much more than men

This is why fat acceptance is growing among them more than man, also because the SJWs are trying to shoehorn fatness into feminism through "intersectionality" which makes absolutely zero sense as both sexes can easily be overweight.

By far the best way to not be fat is to increase muscle mass. The more muscular you are the more calories you burn each day to sustain the beast, and lifting also is calorie-burning. Guys are getting into bodybuilding and manly routines are great for being lean

Women are afraid of weights and normal fitness so stick to meme diets and meme exercises like lengthy low-intensity cardio, tiny pink weights, pilates, yoga and lo-carb diets. Most women have muscular atrophy and thus their bodies have low energy consumption and metabolism and they gain fat easily

Ironically women who are redpilled and choose men's fitness routines over """women's fitness"""" programs end up healthy and normal weight

Your flabby body is signaling a poor genetic makeup,

No, it's lifestyle. "Genetics" is an excuse fatties use, when diseases that can amplify obesity make up less than 1% of obesity cases. Don't tell them it's genetics or they'll start to believe it's not their fault

Black obviously, can't you tell?

The thing is, I genuinely don't mind a fat girl. Wanna guess how often I've ever been propositioned by one? Zero. They're "strong" enough to tweet about their "bravery" but can't ask a dude out?

:shrug:

What makes her unappealing is not her fat alone. It's that she blames others for her fat.

Add some thick veins on those tatas and it would be perfect.

>Implying fat girls aren't super HOT

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472498378708.webm

Is that the Amazing Atheist?

Some girls wear it well.

Genetics is the absolute worst excuse. Been getting into training and I have to say the only place genetics plays a role is in the optimization of your diet, i.e. you wouldn't give a pure bred eskimo descendent still living in the snow the same food as a pure bred black African in the Congo, it wouldn't work.

So differing metabolic speeds DO exist, people like the aforementioned eskimo need to eat fats and proteins to stave off the cold - they have a CRAZY fast acting metabolism. But all that means is that if you put them on breads and fruits they'd fucking starve in half a minute. And in the opposite case if you gave someone who needs lighter foods a bunch of steaks then they'd have trouble digesting it and it would give them bad pains in the stomach (I experimented with this and that was my result, i do well on a mix of light foods and ate like 200% more meat than normal and got diarrhea for 2 weeks).

So over time if you eat outside of your "metabolic type" it can unbalance a lot of systems in the body that correlate to how hormones are released and how fat is stored. So if you're having a bunch of food your body doesn't do well on you'll likely make too much estrogen and body fat and become a slob.

But that said, "genetics" still isn't an excuse because every single metabolic type (aside from features such as skin tone, facial features, etc.) looks GORGEOUS when it's in peak shape, and all you need to do to be in peak shape is eat food that's halfway decent and exercise somewhat regularly and go outside.

Just posting this so you all are even more red pilled on physiology and exercise science. because saying "lol just eat vegis and bench" is only half true, there is an element to genetics in being obese, but it's only because fat asses are too stupid to listen to their bodies, the genetic element is still totally under anyone's control.

That thing doesn't.

WHOS THIS?

kek

>The average woman is 5'3"
you have to go back

I have a fat fetish and love fat bitches, but the girl on the left is disgusting. I would never fuck her.

WAKE ME UP

Can't you tell its the exact same thing? Stop the hate Sup Forums?

BROWN WOMEN ARE SUPERIOR

get the fuck outta here fattielover

Yes American women have completely lost it. They will do anything to avoid working out. They used to starve themselves, get liposuction, get a staple put in their stomach all to avoid having to get on a treadmill. Now they have just said fuck it and become land whales. The most pathetic thing about is that women have it so much easier when it comes to working out then men but still refuses to do it. All they have to do is cardio and leg exercises to have a good body. They don't have to worry about their upper bodies like us

OP, please tell me where you got this image. It looks like someone I used to know who went on HRT.

I used to work with this polish GILF( she was 55 but was a former fashion model and went into fitness modeling instead when she turned 30.)

You underestimate how hot a woman can look with a wide back.

NICE

Ugh, I've known women that work their upper body a lot and I just can't get into. The outline of a six pack is kinda hot but a full blown one is nasty. Veiny arms on a woman is the absolute worst. They start looking like men at that point

He only ever published one book

lefty is a fatty fat fat, but that cleavage. goddamn

Why shitpost in a bait thread when you can start discussing how to solve the gender problem?

>Same

ooOOOhHhHHhhhHHHH

Because Elsa is love

Im the only one that likes orc-tier tits?

All my asian friends openly admit to having small penises.

None of them go around bragging about that though.

>why do men find attractive what they're biologically hardwired to through millions of years of natural selection?