Will S9 be a shitty Trump season?

Will S9 be a shitty Trump season?

Probably, Hollywood got BTFO and is butthurt that they don't have the influence over plebs that they used to have.

LD doesn't do that.

>preemptive butthurt

glorious

Larry will have the odd liberal moment and if he shows any politics at all it will be liberal leaning but it won't be the entire point of the show. It might be part of the hollywood/similar backdrop but that's it.

Have you ever watched Curb? how dare you.

larry isn't a sjw, he's one of the good jews

Should I watch Curb your enthusiasm?

He'll adopt a Houston family that gets flooded out and get a second nigger sidekick

You dumb bitch, you never saw what happened when he caught the woman with the photo of George W. Bush?

I'm sure he'll meet some people who are butt-hurt about Trump. But I don't expect Larry to actually give much of shit.

haha nigger xD

sometimes when i'm in class i just want to blurt it out to see what they do LOL fucking normies :p

this teaser is awful he looks like fucking cgi

The alt right is running out of things to get triggered over that they've started creating hypothetical reasons

>offended over the word nigger
You don't belong here, fucking leave you dirty nigger lover. To think, you could go anywhere else yet you choose to come here and be offended.

I have seen the 3 leaked episodes. Trump is mentioned once, and Larry says his name to a Palestinian woman during sex because she wanted to be punished or whatever.
There's going to be no politics shit, just comedy. Larry is smart--this show is his legacy and he doesn't want it to become instantly dated.

RAWFL

you got me all wrong dude xd i wholeheartedly agree with you and think normies should BTFO

Larry David is pure kino and no amount of reddit accusations can change that.

>ruin a thread because you're offended
Typical dindu.

I hope so :-^^

Not the same user, but I did think it was silly he turned down sex with her just because she was conservative.In the show, they sometimes act like it's some kind of weird thing to be a conservative in L.A. and I find it ridiculous and telling about how much of a political bubble a lot of these celebrities are in.
But I still watch and enjoy the show regardless of that. If they start criticzing Trump or whatever in the new season, I'm not really going to give much of shit. I don't watch the show for Larry's political opinion and I'm damn sure Larry knows people don't watch it for that either.

Kill yourself, shitstain.