Carl moves in

Oh shit he just moved next door to the main character of the last Sup Forums thing you read/watched.
What changes?
How does he feel about it?

You have got to be frickin' kidding me.

Could Frank and Carl become friends? I feel like they're similar in a some ways, but for completely different reasons. Also, Carl is a disgusting and debauched man, so I don't know if that would fly with a strict person like Frank.

>HEY YOU NOISY LOUDS STAY OFF MY LAWN! STAY 100 YARDS OFF OF IT!
>god damn court order.

>DBZ
Farmer with Shotgun xinfinity

You, ah, you sure about this, pal? Not because I can't give a lady demon the business. I totally frickin' can. I just, ya know, wanna have my business back when I'm done.

Okay, say your magic words or whatever. Time for Carl to get laid.

Oh Carl...

>Fireman Sam

Hey Fireguy, do you really have to drive the fricken firetruck back to ya house?

Well, I tried

>Star Trek TAS
>next door

So he lives on the Enterprise? I wonder if he could join Starfleet.

KEK

Some unsavory interactions are gonna take place one way or another.

Well I woulda moved in next door, but Superjerk blew it up.

The Christmas special would've been a blast.

>Turn down dat racket. I'm tryin ta masterbate here

>hravity falls
Maybe then the continuation would be great

>implying he wouldnt trick leni into fucking him

>that time marcos dad walked in on carl fucking his wife to get the money to be an offical us citizen

>heyheyhey carlos you wanna cool it with the frickin' jokes?

Yeah hehehehe...so uh..blondie s'good to go right? Cause I got a tube steak that ready to get cooked IF YOU KNOW WHATTAM SAYIN. HEHE YEAH.

Is she getting money for Marco's dad to get a green card, because she's pretty white and american acting it seems.

He already did so canonically. And a bunch of live people bawled their eyes out.

>ill do anything for my husband to be legal here
>then better bring out those tits and make good use of that mouth, toots.

>Beavis and Butthead
>"Nyeh-heh, it's, like, what you'll become if you never score? That loser is you in the far future, Beavis!"
>"Heh heh, "fart" future."
>"Owright. I've been your age too and I know what you want. Now, don't you friggin' dare to get into my car to "get some chicks"!"

>Carl gets maimed repeatedly trying to get those alien chicks, but is back every other episode due the miraculous medicine of the future

I dunno, you tell me

that's why he has a court restraining order.

he'd hit on the girls and scam the idiot dad out of money. The mom would be too busy with work to notice, but when she does, she'll have to fix things, and end up forcing Carl to move while getting some other kind of revenge and bonding with her daughters in the process.

How do you think Carl and Trent would hit it out?

He'd try to use trent to pick up chicks or force-feminize and sexually assault trent

Carl would be the big brother to Eddy he always wanted