grrm.livejournal.com/536859.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. Roberts rebellion
2. Aegons conquest
3. The dance of dragons
4. Some valyrian wankery
5. Ancient stark wankery

They've already de-confirmed Bobby B's rebellion

Aegon's conquest and the Dance are obviously going to be two of them, but I honestly have no idea what they could possibly mine for three more series. Maybe young Tywin and the Reyne-Tarbeck rebellion?

Better Call Salladhor
The Rosby Show
Band of Black Brothers
Westerosworld
Maester Who

srs though RR has been debunked and an animated history of Aegon's Conquest is already being made so I doubt they will bother making the same story twice

BLACKFYRE REBELLION

That could work if they do it as tywins "citizen kane" and tells the story of how he came to be the lovable asshole from Got.
>no bobbys rebellion
Something something night's watch then.

Please no more GoT related shows. I want /got/ just to die already. No we are guaranteed another 5 years of this cancerous general

They will only do stories where they can have women riding CGI dragons.

Do you guys seriously think they're not doing RR because they "said" it? lol how innocent can you be?

Doesn't the Dance of Dragons ends with women not being allowed to inherit anymore? Good luck putting that on TV

They're not doing Robert's Rebellion or Dunk and Egg btw

grrm.livejournal.com/536859.html

>BOOOOAAAARRRRRR xDDD

So RR and D&E are out, Dance of Dragons can't be done, Aegon's conquest is already being done.
What else is there? Nymeria fills the feminist quota I guess, and has plenty of cartoon dragon opportunity. Other than that I can't think of anything else in this universe worth making a show about.

Could they do a show about the Bravvosi slaves who escaped and founded Bravvos? Seems like an easy holocaust/moses allegory and you know how (((hollywood))) loves those

I wonder if all 5 will be given to literal who jews with no talent as well.

Greyjoy Rebellion?
Ninepenny Kings?

maybe a new story with new characters and we get their perspective on major events

Pretty sure they don't involve characters we know though right? Was that said somewhere?

I'd like to see the Greyjoy rebellion and the siege of Pyke 2bh.

They can't do that, they need to do something with known characters to please viewers and so they have something to relate to

The cattle will not like it if it's literal whos

George's post here

implies none of them will have characters we know and will be set all over the world
Basically they are gonna ruin every mystery in the asoiaf world one by one
The cattle will watch it if they're told to

but the characters normies like (jon, dany, arya) arent even alive yet

Yeah, they still can't do it, the studio and the publishers (the people who PAY for all of this shit) are not that dumb
ned, tywin, jaime are all alive

Normies have forgotten about Ned, the few who remember Tywin remember him as a bad guy and recasting Jaime is a death sentence for the character.

They don't need to recast him, they can make him younger again by chaging the hair color in s1 and shaving

They didn't recast him for the mad king flashback

also RR's was mentioned a lot in GoT, it's the only thing the normies will be able to relate to

i want a story where the one on the right rides CGI my face

Much rather see when the ironbabbys conquered the riverlands. I just want them to not suck for once

who says they all have to be set on Westeros?

>wuxia inspired Yi Ti
>jungle adventure in Sothoryos

Shit is going to be so bad

Fuck no. It's for the best if they produce something new.

They are going to make maybe one or two. Not five. Consider them pitches

>Better Call Salladhor

The normies will not like it and they'll lose money

If I was the one putting the money on, I would only do it for RR's, it's the logical decision

>2017
>livejournal

jeez grampa, get with the times.

>in development

it doesn't mean they're all going to become shows you absolute stupid fucking ass holes.

they have 5 groups of people working on 5 shows and they're going to pick the one, or very slimly possible two, that are best and actually make them into shows

He still uses software from '95 when writing his books. He also types with only 1 (ONE) finger.

this can't be fucking true

doubt he did the same in typewriters

I'm pretty sure at least one of them will be set somewhere completely unexplored. Asshai, Yi Ti, Sothoryos etc... all make sense, they're desperate to make money, but they don't want to flood it with repetitive crap. Making a bunch of stuff set in almost completely unknown regions means that they'll have the appeal from the Game of Thrones audience and it won't just be a repeat of the same setting.

thank god they dont get to taint Robert's Rebellion, i'll not tolerate more bobby, need and stannis slander

Robert's Rebellion, whilst cool, would have been a massive pain in the ass to cast. You can't have actors playing twenty odd younger years versions of themselves, and it would be weird as all fuck to have everyone played by different actors.

Some could

Olenna, Tywin, Clegane brothers, hell even Jaime, Stannis, Tarly etc

Nigga, get a fucking grip. On what world is that even remotely feasible?

Nigger*

why not? old people don't change

Oh gawd, I am laffin'!
Such a desperate move from a failing network.

How old do you have to be to stop "changing"?

I want a series based in the age of heros. Give me Lann the Clever, Bran the builder, the last hero, he'll I'd be cool with 1 season to tell me the story of the 13th commander of the nights watch. Fuck even if we left Westeros show us Southoryos(?) Or other parts of Essos or shit even Valyria back in the day.

>45 replies
>still no mention of based Yi Ti

That picture might be the closest depiction of Rhaegar vs Robert being done correctly. All it's missing is the shields. I'm kinda impressed.