Yo Gem Man

Yo Gem Man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sjfyIw3SE5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's an actual character on the show named "Fryman" but he wasn't in that episode. Tragic.

Can't blow everything on his first appearance, y'know.

>I had i wife and but she died
>Oh! My condolences! I'm going to ignore this for the rest of the episode. Also, aliens huh?

This. For someone who wants family Andy wasn't very nice to his Cousin.

wait this is real?

youtube.com/watch?v=sjfyIw3SE5A

he probably wouldn't be as open to the gems if he didn't know that little fact
i mean sure he was warming up to Steven but could be both

I don't watch steven universe nor do I want to, but this character is the fuckign coolest. Finally Sugar does something right.

>whatdya mean you weren't "technically" married!

I'd never seen anything good or worthwhile in Steven Universe, but now I have. Thank you. Even if it is just that one clip.

Holy shit
This is great
Finally a reason to give a fuck about SU intil steven hugs him into being a pussy

Seems like he blamed Greg for the rest of the family going their separate ways (even though that probably would have happened anyway).

Why does Sup Forums salivate over this character so much?

Steven VS. Sup Forums

Watch the last 30 seconds of and you'll know why.

Holyshit it's real and I love it.

He is the only one with any actual character.

>no matter where he ends up, aliens want to take his stuff

Fucking FINALLY!
Actually interesting character in SU, how long I had to wait.

Do I seriously have to pick this shit back up after dropping it at S1?

I wouldn't know how to deal with that either.

Especially when she was an illegal alien.

Inevitable, unless he becomes a townie.

I've never watched this show but I always thought Steven would sound like Jonah Hill. Also, what the fuck is wrong with their noses?

Lol faggot

Did Rebecca Sugar just decide she wanted to have carl from ATHF in her show or did she actually think up Andy and connect the dots to Dave Willis?

He didn't want family, he wanted his imaginary perfect little image of family.

I only just now realize how fucking terribly this episode was animated. For all the emotion they're trying to convey, and as good as Uncle Carl is at delivering it, there is no excuse for static poses that last multiple sentences. This is just the barest minimum body language you can get away with.

Carl should be in every show.

>This is just the barest minimum body language you can get away with
You don't think it's a callback to ATHF?

>They're illegal aliens?! You couldn't even marry an American?!

>″Ohhhh, hey dere, Yellow Diamond! Y'know I uh, couldn't help but notice you're on my planet. Y'know. After I explicitly told you to nevah come back.″

damn! Okay. I have never watched SU in any capacity. but Uncle Carl is basically my Dad right off the bat. My family has a farm as well and My aunt remarried and the guy is cool but my Dad does not like him.

Its at least worth a watch, worst comes to worst you actually like it

They weren't static at all.

I did notice that Andy's angry pose looks like a Ruby though.

I don't even watch the show but I made this for you guys when I heard about uncle Carl

I don't care for the show either, but when I discovered that Carl was in the episode. I had to watch.

It was okay, all of the characters besides Carl were shit.

They really dropped the ball by not making his first line "What happened to my freaking barn!? "

I liked how Greg got ready to fight once Andy started talking about Rose.

we need a drawfag to show YD trying to use Carl's pool.

>"Good morning, Andy!"
>"Good morning to you there, Miss Rock Monster. Look at my freaking barn! It is morped to bejeezus and back!"

The only funny, interesting, and good character on this pile of bland shit of a show.

Post /carl/ gems

How the fuck can you write all this and still portray Andy as the one in the wrong? They moved into and destroyed his fucking property and clearly do not care about whatever they destroy.

>How the fuck can you write all this and still portray Andy as the one in the wrong?
They didn't though, they portrayed him as someone who is hurt by his past and doesn't exactly know what to do to help himself.

Okay, Adult Swim, pay attention.
i have your next April Fools joke

Literally remake an entire episode of Steven Universe (or any CN show. Teen Titans Go, we bare bears, anything... everything), except every character is Carl in a costume, and Dave Willis reads every line of the script.

no jokes, no original script, just cheap rehashed animation from Aqua teen, and Dave Willis talking to Dave Willis.

I find it sad that i'm going to like this episode more than the final episode of this crappy show.

>Come back home
>See tresspassers living in a generations-long barn that is rightfully yours
>Trespassers attack and demean you u while telling you it isn't yours
>Cousin who never talks to you and communicates nothing tells you he let them do it
>Oh by the way you have a nephew, but I changed his name cuz aliens
>Give them a chance for the nephew
>They wreck even more shit, and treat you in the wrong for being upset

I don't understand this episode at all. If it wasn't for based Carl's voice, I would've hated it.

let's further this with other SU characters done up as ATHF characters

>but I changed his name cuz aliens
No, Greg came up with the name Universe long before he met Rose.

>Some would say that the Earth is your homeworld, but that would belittle the name of our homeworld, which is Homeworld.

To be fair it's pretty cringy to actually change your name becasue of a stage name you had as a teenager

it isn't property your triggered rightard

That's a really stupid reason. I could understand if he was Greg Hitler but come on.

most rockstars their names or create aliases, it's just an artistic kind of thing

Katy Perry; real name Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson
Elton John; real name Reginald Kenneth Dwight
Bruno Mars; real name Peter Gene Hernandez
Iggy Azalea; real name Amethyst Amelia Kelly
Nicki Minaj; real name Onika Tanya Maraj

yep. pretty lame.

his*

Also Greg voiced Willie Nelson

Not THE Willie Nelson

It wasn't like years later he changed his name to what his stage name used to be. He was living out of a van trying to take off as a rock star through his 20s, Mr. Universe was his brand. And that's not an uncommon thing for rock stars to do.

Freddie Mercury wasn't his original name, but he legally changed it to that. Alice Cooper legally changed his name to Alice Cooper. So did Axyl Rose. Not everyone does obviously, but a lot of them do, especially when they're names something like "Demayo".

I should also note, they didn't only change their names once they became huge. I know Freddie at least legally changed his name very early on in his career.

Yeah to be fair they gave a good message at the end "Even if people have different political views, they can still be your friends and family they don't have to think the same way as you do" at the end Andy didn't change, but they all try to behave have a laugh and a meal like any other family. i don't like to bring tumblr to this, but apparently this episode trigger tumblr because they thought Andy should change in a episode his personality by just meeting Steven what kind characters does that?

Sting; Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner

Sometimes your name is just lame and you have to do it

>Apparently most Tumblr-tots didnt like it because it hit too close to home

>mfw

Literally everyone one of those except Elton John (and I only begrudgingly admit it works because he is knighted with that name)

Most problems can be solved by not being a dick, who woulda thunk it.

>Andy you and Fryman better stay away from my kid

Fuck it, post any carls you got

This.

kek

I mean did anyone really think the nigga's name was Bruno Mars?

>pearl as shake
but shake is fucking retarded

Please, god.

Yes, and?

FUND IT.

Brown people from America have silly names, news at six.

"Draigoman, those are my frickin' azalea bushes, there. "

Yes.

Rare Carl I made.

Sup Forumsumbler has to be triggered by something user.

>Amethyst Amelia Kelly
That's actually a really good name, way better than Iggy Azalea

They think he's like them, instead of just a lonely guy who misses having a family around.

Amethyst is a stripper name though

Amethyst is a pure name! PURE!

>gets really pissy with "Refugees/Immigrants"
>Steven has a EU sweeter

Nice undertones. At least the character is nice.

>April 1st, 2017
>Carl Brutananadilewski has been given full reign over the channel
>He renames the network to Carltoon Network
>fires every voice actor, voicing all of them himself
>Dave Willis' vocal cords are wrecked by the whole ordeal

While this show is obnoxiously SJW most of the time this one was actually a coincidence. The episode was written over a year ago.

That would probably be easier than reanimating an episode with carl.

Just have Dave Willis redub a bunch of random CN shows and run them all night.

evil sjws

Well Greg left the family, didn't bother to call for 20 years and gave away Andy´s Barn. He is allow to be a little upset.

Makes a lot of sense in retrospect.

OH MY GOD ITS TRUE

Oh fuck, I didn't know it was the same voice actor.

Quite sure this refugee crises thing has been going on for more than a year.

how is it not his property? It was his parent's barn. He's old enough that we can assume that his parents are dead. At the end of the episode, he gives the barn away to them. It was his property.